Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
according to 247
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

according to 247

Dec 11, 2018, 2:19 PM

clemson has offered 24 offensive linemen in the 2019 recruiting cycle and has gotten a commitment from just 1 of them. What do other schools have that clemson doesn't have to offer. If they want to play for 6-6 or 8-5 teams and not compete for national championships thats fine for them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: according to 247

Dec 11, 2018, 2:24 PM

Probably OL in the NFL.

Clemson certainly doesn't have a good track record with OL playing on Sundays

Seriously..the more i read about our liw # of Oline committments & signings for the future

Dec 11, 2018, 2:46 PM

i am getting very worried that Bama,UGa & others are going to kill our running attack b/4 it gets going!

Saying, everyone knows it takes 2 years in a system for Olinemen to gel & work in tandem.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Seriously..the more i read about our liw # of Oline committments & signings for the future

Dec 11, 2018, 3:07 PM

Might as well jump off now then. I mean if y'all leave you should be able to find another team by the start of next season. Also offering and recruiting are 2 very different things. Many can be offered but only the ones being actually recruited are the ones that matter. There's no doubt other teams use Clemson's lack of offensive linemen in the league against them. I don't know what the pros are looking at because I see some that are drafted and I can't help but think Clemson has guys or have had guys better than the ones being drafted. The NFL is slowly trending toward a college base offenses whether that be full blown or parts but eventually they'll need guys conditioned to play 80 plays a game. That is why Hyatt is very important to the Tigers. Where Hyatt is drafted can give Clemson the boost they need in upcoming classes. I do believe that most fans forget some of the guys already on campus though. The cupboard is hardly bare. What they are doing is recruiting o-linemen for a couple years down the road. So to me next year is the year where is they get shut out on all their top offensive linemen then I'll start to be weary. Until then all this is message board fodder. Let's be real they're not going to trott 5 TE's out there to play o-line. Clemson is going to get o-linemen its just are they going to get the ones you want.

Dec 11, 2018, 3:06 PM [ in reply to Re: according to 247 ]

What topic will you have for your 2nd hour on TigerNet?

Dec 11, 2018, 3:35 PM

According to me, coots s u c k!

Dec 11, 2018, 3:43 PM

ONCE AGAIN YOU SAID THE MAGIC WORDS. 24/7. HACK HACK HACK SITE. WHY ANYONE BELIEVES ANYTHING THEY WRITE
IS BEYOND ME.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic