Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This Global Warning Hoax invented by the Chinese is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 573

This Global Warning Hoax invented by the Chinese is

Sep 11, 2018, 5:08 PM

headed straight for my house. And I'm afraid.

“There’s never been a storm like Florence. It was located farther north in the Atlantic than any other storm to ever hit the Carolinas, so what we’re forecasting is unprecedented. Also, most storms coming into the Carolinas tend to move northward, and this storm looks like it’s going to stall over the region and potentially bring tremendous, life-threatening flooding,” AccuWeather Vice President of Forecasting and Graphics Operations Marshall Moss said."

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/dangerous-category-4-hurricane-florence-likely-to-stall-and-pound-carolinas-virginia-for-days/70006011

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This Global Warning Hoax invented by the Chinese is

Sep 11, 2018, 5:30 PM

Don’t worry, the same leader that oversaw the response in Puerto Rico last year will help you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FEMA will deliver unprecedented amounts of thoughts and prayers.***

Sep 11, 2018, 7:10 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ayyy

Sep 12, 2018, 1:27 AM [ in reply to Re: This Global Warning Hoax invented by the Chinese is ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeeees, yes. Global Warming also made my shirt scratchy and

Sep 11, 2018, 5:30 PM

I’m pretty sure it’s the reason I keep burning my pancakes.

Not to make light if you’re actually in the path of this beast, Felix. Please be safe! My parents are near the beach and are coming to our house tomorrow morning in Charlotte.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I'm going to talk to Trump about this.

Sep 11, 2018, 6:03 PM

I'm sure he will nuke China for what they are doing to our environment.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ok but not 'til they're done making all the Trump 2020 stuff

Sep 11, 2018, 6:55 PM

(Jiahao flag factory in Fuyang, Anhui province, China, on July 24, 2018)

BTW the United States is the biggest carbon polluter in history. 27% and we make up less than 5% of the world's population.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get a chart showing the last 5 years and then

Sep 11, 2018, 7:14 PM

We will have something to discuss......

Difficult regardless to get excited over a gas that's only 0.03% of our atmosphere.***

Sep 11, 2018, 7:18 PM

I tried to find something that explains it

Sep 11, 2018, 8:33 PM

at a level you might be comfortable with. HTH this helps:

https://climatekids.nasa.gov/greenhouse-effect/

I agree.

Sep 12, 2018, 2:36 PM

Plastic straws are destroying out planet and those biodegradable Clemson balloons, please don't get me started...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The planets not warming, it's cooling.

Sep 11, 2018, 7:14 PM

We are in solar cycle 24 and have not hit bottom yet, hence it's impossible to tell when (as measured in sunspot activity) where the bottom actually is, or will be. But the trend is downward and indicates a grand solar minimum is approaching. Solar minimums have been responsible for every ice age we've had. Bottom line is: The sun is weakening and the earths magnetosphere is responding with a corresponding drop of 20% in strength, which leaves us exposed now to solar wind flux which can be very dangerous. You'd do well to study a little on the matter. There is no global warming, it was a scam to fleece the country of its wealth. That's why WE, and now everyone else, have left the bullsht Paris Climate Accord.

https://imgur.com/a/qnLPc0z

Re: The planets not warming, it's cooling.

Sep 11, 2018, 8:19 PM

this is on about the same level as a flat earther explaining how gravity works.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 12, 2018, 12:20 AM

Gravity is a term given to a phenonena that no one understands or can fully explain. No one includes every scientist on the planet.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 12, 2018, 8:23 AM

Einstein's theory or relativity suggested that gravity is the result of small bend in space-time caused by extremely massive objects like planets and stars that causes other objects to accelerate towards them. He has yet to be proven wrong. It is really the only explanation as to how light bends around dense objects like the sun, This has been proven right numerous times during solar eclipses where starts that pass behind the sun still remain visible momentarily. It also explains how if you could accelerate to the speed of light, you can also time travel. Oddly all of his math works out and his theories remain in tact to this day.

And I am sure Memphis knew this already seeing as how he has solved the global warming issue.

Sep 12, 2018, 9:59 AM

Memphis is out buying more aluminum foil for his hat. He doesn't have time for this.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 12, 2018, 10:21 AM [ in reply to Re: The planets not warming, it's cooling. ]

I will entertain any evidence to the contrary you might have to support global warming. Just leave the picture of the polar bear stranded on an ice flow with his ribs sticking out in the drawer please.

It's pretty indisputable global warming is real, please tell

Sep 12, 2018, 10:25 AM

me you're not that stupid.

The disputable part is if/how much humans are causing it.

Wow.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: It's pretty indisputable global warming is real, please tell

Sep 12, 2018, 1:30 PM

Then you'll be happy to explain why, after Al Gore told us all 15 yrs ago that our coasts would be underwater TODAY, that banks still finance beachfront property and insurance companies underwrite those loans?

Re: It's pretty indisputable global warming is real, please tell

Sep 12, 2018, 1:46 PM

what al gore says has NO impact on the validity of the science. You do understand these basic principles of living in reality, correct?

You're going to dispute the father of global warming?

Sep 12, 2018, 2:42 PM

What an inconvenient truth

Your mouth and fingers ain't evidence, krzy.

Sep 15, 2018, 6:52 AM [ in reply to It's pretty indisputable global warming is real, please tell ]

But your lack of effort to produce requested evidence is. Countless times, just like you F-head belief brethren in this thread. You believe what you wanna believe and will flail aimlessly at such a challenge.

Evidence has been shown in DIRECT DIPOLE to the lies bouncing around in your head after being forced in by Bullshitartist like Al Gore and the 97% of Climatoligist that Butter spouts about.

Come back and surface like a whale when there's a next spark if hope...Doc will be here to do some more Monkey-wrenching on your skull.

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Sep 12, 2018, 11:56 AM [ in reply to Re: The planets not warming, it's cooling. ]

MemphisCat said:

I will entertain any evidence to the contrary you might have to support global warming. Just leave the picture of the polar bear stranded on an ice flow with his ribs sticking out in the drawer please.

Will you entertain the evidence presented by 97% of all Climatologists world wide or will you hang on to the 3% who disagree?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 12, 2018, 10:28 AM [ in reply to Re: The planets not warming, it's cooling. ]

Einstein has been debunked ad nauseum. Parts of Newtonian Physics has detractors as well.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 12, 2018, 1:15 PM

jesus, stephen crothers, really?

this is your smoking gun? I mean basic things like our satellite GPS systems would not even work if not for Einsteins theory of relativity where bunk. You do realize we have to compensate the clocks on our satellites for the distance they travel relative to earth, other wise they would be slow ?

Sep 12, 2018, 1:36 PM

LOL

are you really trying to explain the mathematics of general relativity, in a forum on the internet?

Sep 12, 2018, 1:32 PM [ in reply to Re: The planets not warming, it's cooling. ]

I never thought I would see a comment a idiotic as yours. Haha. You're a certified imbecile. That is hilariously ignorant. I love it.

How about this. Is this a conspiracy ?

Sep 12, 2018, 2:45 PM

https://www.newsweek.com/antarctica-melting-below-mantle-plume-almost-hot-yellowstone-supervolcano-705086

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/10/sea-ice-hole-antarctica-southern-ocean-spd/

Now what?

Re: This Global Warning Hoax invented by the Chinese is

Sep 12, 2018, 1:25 PM

As long as your house looks like Puerto Rico you are set. It was "the best job ever done after a storm".

Replies: 28
| visibility 573
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic