Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Your kid's newest role model
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Your kid's newest role model

Jan 24, 2019, 11:12 AM

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsr2g_fl9M0/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Your kid's newest role model

Jan 24, 2019, 11:27 AM

She is the newest member of the Liberal Fan Club since she threatened to “dog walk” Tomi
Lahren.

Such a great role model for kids and for African-American women in general.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Come on bro

Jan 24, 2019, 11:52 AM

A ##### gotta breathe.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And millennials everywhere will praise her

Jan 24, 2019, 12:01 PM

saying things like:

"OMG YASS QUEEN"

"Haha LOOVEEE YOUUUU"

*String of laughing smiley face emojis*

"This is what we NEED in 2019!"

"She entertains and speaks about real life #### she's amazing omg"

I have nothing but disdain for our culture today. I dont know when it became great to idolize complete trash, but I cant wait for it to all come apart one day.

Re: And millennial women everywhere will praise her

Jan 24, 2019, 12:04 PM

Re: And millennial women everywhere will praise her

Jan 24, 2019, 1:18 PM

I didnt vote for Trump, and I dont support him currently.

I have praised some things he has accomplished, mostly just the success of the economy. I did the same with Obama.

Actually, I would be on board for Trump's impeachment, but not for the things you want him impeached over.

Kind of chicken and egg thing but I'd argue

Jan 24, 2019, 12:06 PM [ in reply to And millennials everywhere will praise her ]

Women like her have always been around. Only difference is that they have a Twitter account and internet now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And someone started letting chicks

Jan 24, 2019, 12:18 PM

rap

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

idolize complete trash

Jan 24, 2019, 12:12 PM [ in reply to And millennials everywhere will praise her ]

Both these fuckers count, right?

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: idolize complete trash

Jan 24, 2019, 12:13 PM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You could probably ask 10 15 year olds who they are

Jan 24, 2019, 1:05 PM

and 8 of them would have no idea.

I'd bet 10/10 would know who Cardi B is.

Re: idolize complete trash

Jan 24, 2019, 2:54 PM [ in reply to Re: idolize complete trash ]

I dont think Trump is a good person. I appreciate that he is an outsider and I appreciate that he is putting a hurting on "PC culture" and "outrage culture". I like that he is exposing corruption in Washington, and that he has done well with the economy. Outside of that, I don't support him and many things he has done, particularly with how he has handled the DoJ, his stance on Due Process, and what he has done with his Attorney Generals (both who he appoints and how he appoints them) are questionable and worthy of an impeachment discussion.

I believe Pelosi is well ingrained in a very corrupt portion of our government, and that she is extremely self serving. I don't believe she is operating for our country's best interests.

This entire shut down over the wall is an immature, childish tantrum by both Trump and Pelosi. That said, I love it when the government is shut down. Any time the government is reduced in size and scope, and hindered significantly means it is less capable of violating our rights.

So much they can learn from the internet.***

Jan 24, 2019, 12:02 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But ##### be breathing tho! *****

Jan 24, 2019, 1:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She's been around for a few years

Jan 24, 2019, 2:56 PM

Are you just finding out about something again? My guess is a lot of old liberals just heard of her, too.

Message was edited by: camcgee®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She's said some not nice things about politics recently

Jan 24, 2019, 3:27 PM

I'm guessing the right-wing media has decided to go after her which is why many in here are just finding out she exists.

lulz @ cam

Jan 24, 2019, 3:58 PM

The only 30 year old who WANTS to drive a Lincoln continental.

And yes, I had heard of Cardi B before, but didn't really care enough about her to laugh at her until I heard her spewing that crap on Howard Stern today when THEY were laughing at her.

Just as long as they keep making those lincoln commercials

Jan 24, 2019, 4:20 PM

w/Matthew McConaughey, love their absurdity

Howard Stern is probably the perfect place to both hear and make fun of the opinions of musicians, so that makes sense.

Laugh all you want man, but these

Jan 24, 2019, 4:31 PM [ in reply to lulz @ cam ]

beige Rockports are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm trying to figure out why somebody wouldn't want to***

Jan 24, 2019, 6:11 PM [ in reply to lulz @ cam ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those were basically my thoughts

Jan 24, 2019, 6:10 PM [ in reply to She's said some not nice things about politics recently ]

Now we'll also get a reaction from left-wingers who had no idea who she was until she entered their political narrative.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic