Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If we finish the season .500 in the ACC and don't get in
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

If we finish the season .500 in the ACC and don't get in

Feb 11, 2019, 11:54 AM

to the big dance, it will be all of the proof I need that the basketball playoffs need to be expanded.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: If we finish the season .500 in the ACC and don't get in

Feb 11, 2019, 12:01 PM

With Duke, UVA, L’ville, UNC and a few others having very good years its very likely a 500 ACC team would get into the tourney .... I think.

Keep winning always works!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 11, 2019, 12:04 PM

Hope ur joking about expansion

Probably not. He seems to know very little about basketball

Feb 11, 2019, 12:07 PM

or any other sport.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Probably not. He seems to know very little about basketball

Feb 11, 2019, 12:11 PM

It is almost like she was born yesterday.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Probably not. He seems to know very little about basketball

Feb 11, 2019, 12:25 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

For the life of me I don't understand why the NCAA Tourney

Feb 11, 2019, 12:09 PM

doesn't expand to 128 games. That would give so many deserving teams a chance to win.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Just think of how great the TV ratings would be.

Feb 11, 2019, 12:11 PM

Wouldn't solve the problem. The 129th team would

Feb 11, 2019, 12:11 PM [ in reply to For the life of me I don't understand why the NCAA Tourney ]

bitch and moan about being left out.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Wouldn't solve the problem. The 129th team would

Feb 11, 2019, 12:12 PM

that is because it wood no doubt be Clemson.

You wanna take a minute and try again?***

Feb 11, 2019, 12:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: You wanna take a minute and try again?***

Feb 11, 2019, 12:21 PM

no

I believe that

Feb 11, 2019, 12:29 PM

The basketball tournament is the most profitable event that the NCAA has each year. Much more so than the football games. Anyone know if this is correct?

Are you a moran? It's pretty simple to fix that problem

Feb 11, 2019, 1:23 PM [ in reply to Wouldn't solve the problem. The 129th team would ]

by expanding it to 256 teams.

Feb 11, 2019, 12:25 PM

VT is a signature when we'll get in, how far we go will be the real question

Feb 11, 2019, 12:45 PM

How many more teams do you think need to be added?

However many it takes for my favorite team to get in.

Feb 11, 2019, 1:06 PM

Your favorite team will not make it in

Feb 11, 2019, 1:35 PM

coot

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic