Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can't see my own OP's
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Can't see my own OP's

Dec 4, 2018, 10:54 AM

Why ? How ? If I start a new topic it doesn't show up on my phone . Can someone go tell Crump and BMeist that their baby has the hiccups ? I hope I don't cause them disillusionment as I fear retribution for this reason and don't have the standing that some here do to protect myself .
Oh where is DSP when you need him ... he never let negative consequences be a hindrance .

Again , if you see this poast on the main bored ( because I won't ) please run go tell the admin that a paying customer is in the dark .

Thanks and Go Tigers !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Can't see my own OP's

Dec 4, 2018, 11:13 AM

OK Mods, here is a message for you from Tigerdug23®

Why ? How ? If I start a new topic it doesn't show up on my phone . Can someone go tell Crump and BMeist that their baby has the hiccups ? I hope I don't cause them disillusionment as I fear retribution for this reason and don't have the standing that some here do to protect myself .
Oh where is DSP when you need him ... he never let negative consequences be a hindrance .

Again , if you see this poast on the main bored ( because I won't ) please run go tell the admin that a paying customer is in the dark .

Thanks and Go Tigers !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2018, 11:47 AM

Tigerdug ---I can't let this one slip by when there is such a large crack in the floor. Maybe the devil made me do it.

There is a new tool that does not let the poster view his/her own post if it is deemed not worthy of viewing. But, don't assume you are in exclusive company, I, and many others, are having the same problem.

Message was edited by: Joe21®

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2018, 11:55 AM

####, you guys are just now running into this?
I hope the best for you. But if it's permanent, you do get used to it. I haven't been able to see my ######s for about 5 years now.

The good thing is, my wife loves me anyway.

But i don't appreciate you saying that they are not worth seeing. They are to me!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2018, 3:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Can't see my own OP's ]

Lol Mr. Joe that is a hoot . Point of fact , why have any of my posts ever been visible at all ? If quality is the metric by which they appear or disappear ... I wouldn't have ever been given a second try on TNET .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Ditto here, Dug...

Dec 4, 2018, 1:42 PM

... since misery loves company, glad to see it isn’t me or something I ‘said’...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Ditto here, Dug...

Dec 4, 2018, 3:36 PM

Ya if I pull it up on my laptop it's all good and gawky ... but on the old Samsung no dice .

DB23

this is the beginning of the end . . .

Dec 4, 2018, 1:43 PM

Nice knowin’ ya

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You were probably banned.***

Dec 4, 2018, 1:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: You were probably banned.***

Dec 4, 2018, 3:37 PM

So like in that movie the 6th sense where Willis doesn't know he's a ghost until he knows it ?

DB23

That’s funny, I actually had a 6th Sense gif ready to post...

Dec 4, 2018, 10:13 PM

but decided against it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Ignoring yourself?***

Dec 4, 2018, 2:27 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ignoring yourself?***

Dec 4, 2018, 3:38 PM

Oh all the time . I am only tolerable for small amounts of time... even to myself .

DB23

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic