Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You are a FoxFakeNews watcher
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1,080

You are a FoxFakeNews watcher

Apr 12, 2019, 9:45 AM

Really?

"My wife and I are worried about letting our daughter stay with our respective parents, because their toxic anger and resentment is slowly becoming their entire identity. I hate what Fox News has done to almost everyone in my family. It’s absolute poison and the only thing I think is worse is that there are people who think that destroying the morals and conscience of multiple generations is worth a few more bucks. I absolutely refuse to believe that people like Hannity don’t know what they are doing."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So what's your point?***

Apr 12, 2019, 9:48 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

^^^Madcow watcher^^^

Apr 12, 2019, 10:03 AM

and CNN watcher. and thinks its legit and doesnt poison his mind

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^^Madcow watcher^^^

Apr 13, 2019, 11:53 AM

Yep. The cognitive dissonance is strong in this one.

It's like when our parents told us not to

Apr 12, 2019, 10:21 AM

do drugs when we were teenagers. They're all hopped up on Foxnews...addicted.

That's pretty much how I feel...

Apr 12, 2019, 11:01 AM

Although I don't limit it to just Fox News. However, in my circle of family and friends, it is just Fox News. I'm not sure I have any friends or family who watch CNN/MSNBC.

I see a good bit lately...

Apr 12, 2019, 11:02 AM

That "Fox News is getting too liberal" and people are talking about something called "OAN". I can only imagine what that channel must be like.

So your daughter told you Trump didn't collude with Russia..

Apr 12, 2019, 11:03 AM

and you have your panties in a wad because she keeps up with accurate current events because she watches Fox at the inlaws?

Did I do this right?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You are a FoxFakeNews watcher

Apr 12, 2019, 11:04 AM

Hannity is a pundit, not a news guy. For some reason this is extremely hard for Liberals to figure out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I kinda view it the other way...

Apr 12, 2019, 11:07 AM

I would like for more conservatives to view him as a pundit, as opposed to someone giving them news. His show is not news. It's entertainment (if you like that kind of thing).

Hannity is certainly full of opinion.

Apr 12, 2019, 11:13 AM [ in reply to Re: You are a FoxFakeNews watcher ]

However, he has entertained Sara Carter and John Solomon about 100 times. Those two broke more real news over the last three years than all other investigative reporters put together. They called just about everything which has happened on the FBI, CIA and intelligence scandal which is now being investigated by Nunes and the senate oversight, IG and AG Barr.

It's obvious Hannity embellishes, exaggerates and even borders on being a untruthful at time but he continuously declare Trump innocent of collusion and pointed the finger at those who set up the Mueller investigation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hannity is certainly full of opinion.

Apr 12, 2019, 12:01 PM

Nunes is a lying sack of sheepdit. His nose is so far up the crack of TheRump, his eyes have turned brown. He doesn't want to go back to his dairy farm, and he's hoping the TrumpMafia will give him Cohen's old job as a "fixer." History will point out what a worthless obstructioner he has been.
His deepstate dreams are totally stupid.
Did TheRump collude w the Russians? The evidence is right out there (for any thinking person) to see. Of course, he did.
Remember the private meeting between Putin and TheRump? Do you think they were comparing brands of caviar?
Did you remember that the FBI caught Jared trying to setup back channel communications direct from TheRump to the Kremlin (using the Russians equiment and network), so the FBI couldn't listen-in?? Oh, yeah, did you forget TheRump family has a 25-year history of money laundering for the Russian Mafia (controlled by Putin)?
Barr may do jail time, as an obstructionist.

dude, you seem very mentally unstable

Apr 12, 2019, 12:33 PM

i suggest you back away from politics for a while.

just a suggestion.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: dude, you seem very mentally unstable

Apr 12, 2019, 1:29 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pdpLAn8mh4

Re: dude, you seem very mentally unstable

Apr 13, 2019, 9:12 AM [ in reply to dude, you seem very mentally unstable ]

xtiger said:

i suggest you back away from politics for a while.

just a suggestion.

From appearances, it seems so.

He appears enamored of the Genetic Fallacy, too.

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/99/Genetic-Fallacy

So you're changing the subject because you got your...

Apr 12, 2019, 1:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Hannity is certainly full of opinion. ]

dumbasz handed to you on your opinion of Fox News?

Nunes? Really, you're attacking the messenger instead of the message? What a putz.

Re: So you're changing the subject because you got your...

Apr 12, 2019, 11:06 PM

dumbasz handed to you on your opinion of Fox News?

Nunes? Really, you're attacking the messenger instead of the message? What a putz.

FYI, it wasn't my opinion. It was a quote. But, I do find it accurate, just based upon the opinions of most of the writers on this board.

If you look at the opinions on this board, it's very obvious that a significant majority spend hours every day soaking-up the lies, twists, and gross exaggerations vomited repeatedly by FoxFakeNews. (Even Fox has admitted that most of their shows are propaganda, for entertainment, only.)
The current theory is that even smart people are conned by repeatedly telling them lies -- a false statement, told by 6 people is usually assumed to be true by avid listeners that wanted to hear that opinion.
Hence, the cult followers of FoxFakeNews.

Once again you've vaulted logic.

Apr 13, 2019, 10:53 AM

Would you say Fox was correct on the collusion delusion or rather say that CNN, MSNBC, NYT and WAPO got it wrong? I'd say since either of those conditions proves the other correct that both are correct.

Which one called this accurately? Tell me or admit you can't see past the end on Rachel Maddow's nose. No wait, let me choose. You won't say so because the nose is obstructing your view.

You say what sounds good to you and you read news that fits your personal narrative. Being inaccurate is a way of life for folks who do that. Always wrong but always positive that you're positively right.

Re: Once again you've vaulted logic.

Apr 13, 2019, 1:58 PM

Would you say Fox was correct on the collusion delusion or rather say that CNN, MSNBC, NYT and WAPO got it wrong? I'd say since either of those conditions proves the other correct that both are correct.

Which one called this accurately? Tell me or admit you can't see past the end on Rachel Maddow's nose. No wait, let me choose. You won't say so because the nose is obstructing your view.

You say what sounds good to you and you read news that fits your personal narrative. Being inaccurate is a way of life for folks who do that. Always wrong but always positive that you're positively right.

You have eloquently proved the point of the original quote. Obviously, you are one of the 31% of likely voters that believes every yarn vomited on you by FoxFakeNews.
Mueller hasn't said there was no collusion; TheRump, Barr, and FoxFakeNews said there was no collusion. And you lapped it up, without questioning the stinch or the awful colors.
Yesterday, FoxFakeNews put out poll data saying TheRump had a 55% approval rating. Only one problem with that -- it was a lie. The poll said that 55% of voters disapproved of TheRump, 6% were undecided, and 39% approved of TheRump's performance. (LOL, don't hold your breath waiting for a FoxFakeNews correction.)
Just keep feeding at their trough. It must make you feel good to be an angry person.

You were misled about Russian collusion

Apr 13, 2019, 7:18 PM

by your news sources. You were lied too. You were duped. You fell for it hook line and sinker.
And now you are still trying to perpetuate the false narrative because you don't want to be wrong or think of yourself as gullible. You should seek counseling or therapy for your TDS.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You were misled about Russian collusion

Apr 13, 2019, 9:04 PM

joistman® said:

by your news sources. You were lied too. You were duped. You fell for it hook line and sinker.
And now you are still trying to perpetuate the false narrative because you don't want to be wrong or think of yourself as gullible. You should seek counseling or therapy for your TDS.

It's okay with you if your President and your news source lie to you!
Enough said.

Seems like most Trumpies can't figure that out either.***

Apr 12, 2019, 2:40 PM [ in reply to Re: You are a FoxFakeNews watcher ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

My frame of reference...

Apr 12, 2019, 5:59 PM

which is me contradicts your assertion. I'm obstinate but I was correct throughout the past two years of you swearing by CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo and your news sources on Trump's collusion with Russia.

The proof's in the pudding.

Re: My frame of reference...

Apr 13, 2019, 9:15 PM

which is me contradicts your assertion. I'm obstinate but I was correct throughout the past two years of you swearing by CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo and your news sources on Trump's collusion with Russia.

The proof's in the pudding.

Again, at this point you have TheRump's opinion (that he's trying hard to sell, and has repeatedly gone off the rails because he's so worried the full Mueller report will get out), Barr's short summary (that he has tilted to protect TheRump), and FoxFakeNews make the cult members happy.
Keep dreaming...
If the Mueller report is so good for TheRump, why are they fighting so hard to prevent it from being out already? Just like TheRump's tax returns, right? Same thing?

There was no collusion.

Apr 13, 2019, 10:27 PM

The sooner you face the reality that CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, WAPO, NYT and every other media outlet you depend on for your opinions lied about collusion. You've spent two years believing a lie. It's time for you to seek reality and fight against the delusions of your own mind.

Try Fox, they might make mistakes but generally speaking they've been accurate in seeing the collusion delusion for what it is. It was fabricated, Trump wasn't working with Russian. He waxed Hillary's butt in a fair, constitutionally authorized election. Get over it and move on.

Re: You are a FoxFakeNews watcher

Apr 12, 2019, 4:12 PM

My aunt completely packed it up and disowned herself from the family. She became intolerable at the end and has not talked to anyone in the family for over 5 years. She went absolutely batshit on the fox news and it really made her into an angry person. my mother is absolutely stunned, they were really close for 60 years and now they do not talk.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look balm.

Apr 12, 2019, 5:55 PM

I kinda like you so I'll share a heartfelt story about my father's and my relationship two weeks before he died.

We were sitting at table having dinner as a family. That was rare because he spent so much time away for work. He drove a truck. He threw his fork on the table and stood up violently enough to push his chair out from under him.

He loudly proclaimed, "I can't eat with these long hairs. I'm not hungry anymore. Never-the-less, I said, 'If you loved me you wouldn't care how long my hair gets,' to which he replied, "If YOU loved me you would cut it."

We both walked away with broken fellowship. When he was laying in the casket I recalled the two week old memory and bitterly wept.

Do you and your mother love the old woman enough to apologize whether you are right or wrong? In the grand scheme of life does it make a chit whose right and whose wrong about trivial issues like long or short hair or which TV station is best?

I've learned a lot of life's lessons the hard way, by life's brutal learning. A teacher teaches but life learns you what's important and what's not.

I beg you, either quit making chit up which brings me to tears or beseech your mother to apologize and make it right with her mother.

Re: Look balm.

Apr 12, 2019, 7:42 PM

well it is her sister. She is the most forgiving person alive and I know it is not a lack of effort on her part. But yeah, my aunt Joan remarried, turned ultra conservative on the fox news, and removed herself from the family.

Funny you mention the long hairs, I still keep mine just above my shoulders. sorry about your pops.

I'm sorry there's nothing you can do with your aunt.

Apr 12, 2019, 8:09 PM

It's a shame really. If I had the chance I'd tell my daddy that I'd wear my hair however he wanted. The saddest part of all is that both of us were right about love.

This is from 1st Cor chpt 13.

"
1Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

2And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

3And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

4Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

11When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

12For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

13And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Many view this as their favorite passage.

Re: I'm sorry there's nothing you can do with your aunt.

Apr 12, 2019, 8:55 PM

It really affects my mom more than anyone, they grew up blue collar democrat and their dad, my grandfather, was a mechanic. But I take it she married into a little but of money so she in a way left her humble , 2nd generation polish american behind. I think that was the bridge too far with my mom. People change, life moves on..

Siblings are a different matter altogether.

Apr 12, 2019, 10:23 PM

I am estranged from my brother and sister. They really mistreated me and I've deemed them untrustworthy. I was bitter to the point hate and realized I'm not allowed to hate.

I prayed for God to help me forgive them for what they did and He reminded me that Christians are obligated to forgive a brother 70 times 7. For a long time I forgave daily but I wasn't keeping track. After a few weeks to months I realized why He requires us to forgive 70 times 7.

I've concluded that everyday we forgive but we hold onto that hurt for long after we get over a stranger doing us wrong. Perhaps folks don't believe in God. That doesn't change the truth of His word in this passage.

Forgiveness of a brother, sister or other family member is a daily chore. Along with forgiving them we are required to pray for them, I'm down with that too. Between daily prayer for God's best to them and daily forgiveness of what they've done I plan a trip to see them and seek reconciliation.

I hope I live to finish this project car. It will be my transportation as on it's first outing. Perhaps I can resolve the issues between me and my siblings next month. I'm ready and my car is almost ready. God is still waiting.

Re: Siblings are a different matter altogether.

Apr 13, 2019, 8:02 AM

sounds like my family.

Sounds like a lot of families.

Apr 13, 2019, 10:47 AM

I can't remember exactly but using the lunge as a sample size I'd guess over 10% of the posters have complained openly about brothers and sisters. More than have asked for T&P for siblings.

fox business is more betta***

Apr 12, 2019, 7:07 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hi Felix!

Apr 13, 2019, 12:57 PM

Missed you

Replies: 34
| visibility 1,080
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic