Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm glad our coaches and players aren't like some of you yella
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

I'm glad our coaches and players aren't like some of you yella

Nov 29, 2012, 5:15 PM

Belly wimps. "I don't want to play them, we're scared." We have no shot. "We're girls and are just butt hurt." What a bunch of cry baby losers you are and please stay home from now on, all in or get out babies. Please don't get in my bunker if a war breaks out. You're the type that would put a child in front of you when fired upon.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you mean those of us who....

Nov 29, 2012, 5:25 PM

sat through Hatfield, West, and Bowden long before Dabo was taking a squat every time he faces the Gamecocks? Yeah, you're right...we can't stomach adversity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please show me a SC team that was anything like these

Nov 29, 2012, 5:31 PM

coots? Show me a top 10 coot team they played and beat? Yeah Dabo would have no shot vs those crappy SC teams those losers played. Good Lord do you people have a freaking brain. Good to see you became one of these cry babies. So should I start calling you Blue Caddie or CharlestonTom

i think he prefers franc.

Nov 29, 2012, 5:33 PM

are you happy with losing 4 straight?

i agree this ain't your daddy's scar team.

if they can raise their level of play to "here", why can't clemson?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who says they can't? Also why was Spurrier allowed to

Nov 29, 2012, 5:44 PM

be 1-3 vs Clemson and suck balls, yet Dabo isn't with a 10-4 and 10-2 while doing so? You all act like we got drilled sat, it was a 3 point game with 3 min to go. Gap isn't that big. SC has much better talent on defense, yet Dabo is bringing that in. Yet some expect magic

are we now saying our expectations should be as low

Nov 29, 2012, 5:47 PM

as one of the worst programs in auto-qualifier history?

we laugh at them for their fifth place rings now we use them to say it's ok, they did it too?

i think that's the kind of thinking that got them their in the first place.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who said that? Who said it's ok?

Nov 29, 2012, 6:06 PM

all i'm saying is don't be a wimp and say we don't want to go to the sugar as we don't want to play an SEC team. Many are saying we don't want a rematch. Now who has the bad mentality? Who is the one that looks weak? My point is they're better right now and no one can argue that, but if you open your eyes, then you can see Dabo is bringing in that defensive talent. Adams is a game changer and we are probably #1 on his list. 2 weeks straight he was in Clemson and as Hood said he looked real happy to be back in Clemson and he is a game changer. Also when I say you, it's not pointed at you, but those who think the sun isn't coming up tomorrow or that Clemson is done

this is where i saw it bryant.

Nov 29, 2012, 6:28 PM

Also why was Spurrier allowed to be 1-3 vs Clemson and suck balls, yet Dabo isn't with a 10-4 and 10-2 while doing so?

i'm not going to go back and forth with you; my eyes are wide open.

i don't care who fixes it, as long as it's fixed. saturday night would have been a great place to start.

So why shouldn't Dabo get time to get the players here?

Nov 29, 2012, 8:07 PM

If he gets all this talent and still loses, then i'll buy into all this talk, but till then get off his back and live in reality. But things run in cycles and SC is having the best 4 years in their history. My biggest problem is people saying TB owned SC, when you know dang well that TB never faced a SC team as good as Dabo is playing. Dabo woulda drilled those SC teams TB played.

he's on his 5th class bryant. he had a hand in many that

Nov 29, 2012, 8:46 PM

were here when bowden was coach.

i don't hate dabo ######. stop defending him like i do.

i chuckle when people start throwin around pumper and dumper. i ain't either/or, but i get equally miffed by both.

Re: Who said that? Who said it's ok?

Nov 29, 2012, 7:04 PM [ in reply to Who said that? Who said it's ok? ]

you were at the game? bryant, i was there and we were down 10 points with 3 plus minutes to go not 3 as you say. must have been army math. i also saw us give up hope on 4th down and punt. i dont know if that was some of dabos army training or not. by the way, it dont matter how tough i am, i dont think as fans we get to play or have input into making any any decisions in the game. i have learned to never argue with someone who is ignorant or drunk, because others cant tell which is which. and some people qualify on both counts it seems. i also believe you might want to speak for yourself and not others.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Funny you call me ignorant, yet don't know to

Nov 29, 2012, 8:11 PM

start a sentence with a capital letter. Also LOL at you talking about we were down 10 at 3 min, when you knew what I meant. Also you don't start a sentence off with "and". Now who is ignorant?

After they raise it to "here" after a 100+ football "train

Nov 29, 2012, 6:33 PM [ in reply to i think he prefers franc. ]

wreck" and you are tooting their horn? We HAVE been there before and will be back. All this crying and whining!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if i see a pile of dog #### i walk around it. if i point it

Nov 29, 2012, 6:40 PM

out to you i'm being neighborly, but gawd forbid i point out where spurrier has taken that program and i'm tooting their horn?

i'll keep my mouth shut about the pile of dog ####, but you're going to have to deal with the reality of spurrier paddling dabo's fanny on natty tv until it stops.

Steve spurrier has paddled a lot of coaches tail

Nov 29, 2012, 8:13 PM

there is a reason he is right behind Bear Bryant in SEC wins

i know that bryant. you've probably read where i've written

Nov 29, 2012, 8:57 PM

those exact thoughts over the last few days.

no need to credit me for them.

gene chizik was undefeated against him. smoked his punk #### in the seccg, beat him in willy b last year and cost spurrier another shot at the seceast. beat him in the greatest year of gamechicken football and one year later just got thrown out on the street.

muschamp smoked him in his second year EVER as a head coach.

when it comes down to it bryant, i don't feel either way how spurrier does against anyone, but clemson.

Re: Please show me a SC team that was anything like these

Nov 29, 2012, 5:39 PM [ in reply to Please show me a SC team that was anything like these ]

can you rate them for us bryant, you seem to have a good handle on who is overrated, oh wait according to you every one is overrated. i think you might want to be a little careful calling people yellow bellyied. some one may take the challenge. i am clemson graduate and supporter and will support them as i choose. and i dont need any advise on how to do it.

I did two tours in Afghanastan, so i'll take any challenge***

Nov 29, 2012, 5:41 PM

and i'll call you yella when I chose. You show a sign of weakness and scared to play anyone, you're yella

Thanks for your service but so?***

Nov 29, 2012, 5:57 PM

Support??***

Nov 29, 2012, 6:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Please show me a SC team that was anything like these ]

You people were predicting a win over USC.

Nov 29, 2012, 6:48 PM [ in reply to Please show me a SC team that was anything like these ]

Now we lose and suddenly they're a powerhouse and anyone was foolish to expect a win.

Where were all the warnings from you during game week about this dangerous USC team? Oh I remember, you pumpers were too busy predicting we'd hang 40 points on them.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It doesn't matter what we say, they're top 10

Nov 29, 2012, 8:17 PM

so that says all that needs to be said. I believe if we played 10 games, Clemson would win 6 of them. If we played this Sat, I believe Clemson beats SC. My problem is everybody being scared to play in the Sugar or LSU in the Chick fi la.

Re: I'm glad our coaches and players are like some of you yella

Nov 29, 2012, 5:26 PM

### um;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you acted this way in the Army, you'd be

Nov 29, 2012, 5:47 PM

beat to death. You never cry and say we have no shot, or turn down a challenge.

Never? That guy in the movie "Patton" did. Just teasing!***

Nov 29, 2012, 6:00 PM

Re: If you acted this way in the Army, you'd be

Nov 29, 2012, 6:04 PM [ in reply to If you acted this way in the Army, you'd be ]

The Army isn't in the ACC

Yeah and good thing you're not in the army with that .

Nov 29, 2012, 6:08 PM

attitude cause i'd feel sorry for you son

Re: Uhhhh, sounds like your the one butt hurt and I saw

Nov 29, 2012, 5:52 PM

A few players in orange sat night that sure looked a little "nervous" to be out there so save your crap

Really? Looked like? Also how do you know who I was talking

Nov 29, 2012, 6:03 PM

to? I never said any names? You must know you're yella if it bothered you.

Re: Uhhhh, sounds like your the one butt hurt and I saw

Nov 29, 2012, 6:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Uhhhh, sounds like your the one butt hurt and I saw ]

You "saw" people who were nervous? You can see from the stands and with their helmet on that they are nervous? Wow, you must have better eyesight than most people.

I don't think anyone was nervous. We got beat, and that is about it. Right now they are a better team on defense and that was the difference.

I will admit that I think Morris did not call a great game in the second half but it was our defense that was in trouble. But we are extremely YOUNG on that side of the ball, especially at positions we don't need them to be young.

Dabo is building something. What amazes me is that some people would have been happy with Clemson going 7-5 or 8-4 as long as we beat the Shamecocks..... I want to win that game more than any game, but I would also at this time rather be 10-2 with an outside chance of going to the BCS Sugar Bowl and at the worst, the Peach Bowl.

Sometimes I wonder if anyone understands the concept of "building a program" vs. having some good teams occasionally.

Re: I would expect an Army guy to spout this tough

Nov 29, 2012, 6:38 PM

Guy meaningless BS...and TracyH, when I said they looked nervous I was tryin to be nice...actually they looked intimidated and scared. They had no fight..got pushed around and disrespected on their own field. If u didnt see that...your a moron

Dude scared teams aren't down by 3 with 3 min to go

Nov 29, 2012, 8:00 PM

get a clue, actually get lost coot

X-ray eyes.***

Nov 29, 2012, 6:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Uhhhh, sounds like your the one butt hurt and I saw ]

TU!***

Nov 29, 2012, 6:35 PM

nfm

Re: Me thinks you are confusing being PI$$ED off with

Nov 29, 2012, 6:43 PM

whinning!!

10-2 isn't so great given the competition. We didn't beat a ranked team this year and got blown up in a BCS Bowl. I'm still pissed about that as there is no accountability with Dabo!

Losing 4 in a row to the coots is UNACCEPTABLE!!

So saying I don't want to play this team or

Nov 29, 2012, 8:02 PM

we'd get drilled isn't whinning and yella? Sorry but when someone says I don't want the Sugar bowl, they're scared little girls.

Re: I agree, but let's get back to reality

Nov 29, 2012, 8:39 PM

Do you really want to be embarrassed again in a BCS Bowl. We don't have the guns on defense. Didn't the military teach you better?? Have to pick your battles. Falling on the sword ain't much of a living!!

Maybe losing to them doesn't bother you as much as it

Nov 29, 2012, 7:35 PM

bothers some of us? Or maybe I'm wrong. Weren't you part of the group of posters talking about running up the score on them? Some of us were thinking it was at best a toss-up and were fully aware how they had manhandled us at the line of scrimmage the previous three meetings.

Don't think there are too many on here who are really being crybabies, but you have to understand that there are many on here who it really, REALLY bothers to lose to those bastar--.

What does any of this have to do with SC

Nov 29, 2012, 8:04 PM

It's the fact that a lot of folks are scared to play int he sugar bowl and don't want Clemson going. Or don't want LSU in the chick fi la. Has nothing to do with me not being mad about losing to SC. It's all about how folks are acting scared. You'd think we got drilled by SC, we were in that game till 3 min. Sorry but this team can play with anyone.

My mistake. I thought in your original post you were

Nov 29, 2012, 8:10 PM

referring to S.Carolina as the team people were scared of playing in the bowl.

Nah it's any SEC team***

Nov 29, 2012, 8:18 PM

I didn't call any names, so if you're getting all worked up

Nov 29, 2012, 8:19 PM

over this, then I guess you admit your scared of Clemson playing an SEC team.

Help me out here Matthew, didn't you spend all summer

Nov 29, 2012, 8:26 PM

saying that CU needed to stay in the ACC because it was an easier path to a possible National Championship? I thought you posted this over and over during the possible Big12 talk.

Explain the difference, don't want to play a tough conference schedule but do want to play any SEC team in any bowl.

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic