Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My Coot buddies
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

My Coot buddies

Sep 18, 2019, 12:24 PM

Are all about the " Clemson is cheating " nonsense .
They just cannot except that not only are they the little brother in their home state , but that Clemson is now ( and has been for several seasons ) a nationwide brand and winning national championships with a coach that they say cannot coach and therefore must be cheating to get us to this level .
The rest of the country sees what Dabo has done , how his life has lead him to where he is today as a man and as a leader .
The Dirtpeckers however , cling to that " huckster mouthpiece " schtick they threw on him while he was losing to Steve Spurrier . 6 years after his last loss to them and with numerous accolades the likes of which they'll probably never see ... they still cry foul .

Or is it they're crying fowls ?

Either way , I just laugh at their stubborn and ridiculous adhesion to that rhetoric of us cheating and Dabo being a used car salesman .
So jealous . So broken . So unable to embrace the truth , and their fate .

Go Tigers !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: My Coot buddies

Sep 18, 2019, 12:26 PM

Their misery makes me all warm and fuzzy feeling inside

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2019, 6:31 PM

Me too brother , me too :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Sep 19, 2019, 1:53 AM [ in reply to Re: My Coot buddies ]

Their misery makes me all warm and fuzzy feeling inside

Any team with a chicken for a mascot and that chicken crowing sound on tv deserves all the negative criticism they get.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2019, 12:30 PM

If we're cheating , shouldn't the coots go to benedict feaster for the goods ?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I had no idea you were friends with...

Sep 18, 2019, 12:39 PM

GWPTiger® and classof1994®.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I had no idea you were friends with...

Sep 18, 2019, 1:04 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: I had no idea you were friends with...

Sep 18, 2019, 6:31 PM [ in reply to I had no idea you were friends with... ]

You're going to get hate mails .

DB23

Sep 18, 2019, 12:39 PM

They FEAR the PAW and that makes them irrational-pity them and stay classy!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For decades. those deluded trailer dwelling imbeciles...

Sep 18, 2019, 12:41 PM

have been trying to burn-down Clemson's house in a sad, pathetic, weak, and desperate attempt to make their look better.

It is also one of the many reason why they will never be anything more than a perennial doormat.

That's just what they do and it's the result of being absolutely owned both athletically and academically for more than a century by your biggest rival.

Their ongoing inferiority complex makes me very happy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Sep 18, 2019, 12:43 PM

Hope they're not on the boat with you. Or at least their names are jetsam and flotsam.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2019, 6:33 PM

Nah , it's old buddies from hometown and work .
Dealing with a couple on the Facebooks .

DB23

Sep 18, 2019, 12:43 PM

Well TigerDug, we all know that when someone envies a person or program they resort to name calling and unfounded lies in an attempt to bring them down to their level. Their charges of cheating leads me to believe they are aware of cheating in their own program and want to believe every other program does likewise. If they have proof of our cheating, then submit that proof to the NCAA.

If running a clean program, selecting prospects with character and talent, having a staff of excellent coaches, having a high graduation rate with a degree that commands respect, developing talent that leads to success after graduation, having fun while winning national championships, spending four or five years in the beautiful foothills of South Carolina surrounded by Lake Hartwell and a host of many other attributes, is cheating, then I suppose we Tiger fans must admit we're cheating. BRING IT ON !!!!!!!

I forgot to add a fan friendly stadium on a beautiful campus not surrounded by industrial warehouses and garbage dumps. And the players get a free bus ride from their dressing rooms on the west side of the stadium to the east side of the stadium where they touch Howard's Rock and run down the hill to the roar of thousands of rabid Tiger fans, a tradition that is the envy of fans of other schools.

Message was edited by: Joe21®

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2019, 5:38 PM

You forgot - and no Doo Doo ice!

Sep 18, 2019, 6:35 PM [ in reply to Re: My Coot buddies ]

I don't have enough thumbs-ups for that reply Mr. Joe +1

DB23

Sep 18, 2019, 12:48 PM

@tiTigerdug23® You do want these buddies of yours to sleep at night right? Bless their hearts and don't tell them the truth. They have to "believe in something that will help them sleep better at night"! And, "help them make it through the day"! So, for their sake, keep them ignorant!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am curious Tigerdug

Sep 18, 2019, 1:12 PM

Do your buddies think everyone that dominates them cheats? if so, they must be exhausted keeping up with the list

Auburn 1-10
Georgia 18-50
Tennessee 10-25
alabama 3-13
LSU 2-18 ( ouch )
Florida 9-27
FSU 3-16 (Ouch again )
Duke University Fighting Blue Devils in football 17-24

Next time you are out, buy your pals a beer. a good one. Send me the bill. I'll pay it.

You are a good friend for even listening to them. Most people don't even do that.

Message was edited by: under11par®

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My Coot buddies are morons too. ??***

Sep 18, 2019, 1:17 PM

You misspelled "all Coots"***

Sep 18, 2019, 1:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Sep 18, 2019, 1:25 PM

I had a Coot co-worker, who is a really nice guy, tell me that Dabo's not a good coach. He doesn't know X's and O's like Muschamp. Clemson boosters just went out and paid high dollar for the coordinators. I had to remind him, Chad Morris was 2 years removed from being a HS school when we hired him from Tulsa. Many were skeptical he would succeed at this level. Tony Eliot and Jeff Scott's were assistants with no coordinator experience. Many thought having Co-OC's was a bad idea. Meanwhile, Dabo is the TWO TIME National Coach of the Year. Muschamp hasn't never been the SEC East Coach of the Day. He's a former DC whose defense is the weakness of the team and has been his entire tenure. They can't tackle.

Muschamp says it's natural for a team to take on the personality of its coach. I think he's right. Clemson is a bunch of winners. USuCk is well......a bunch of loud mouth, losers.

They are so blinded to facts.

Dabo gave up some of his money for the

Sep 19, 2019, 11:38 AM

Coaches salaries.
My boss wants to know why Venables isn’t a head coach. I just laugh. That is above his pay grade. Go tigers

Sep 18, 2019, 1:41 PM

You need better friends

Ha ha a Fowl crying foul!!!!!

Sep 18, 2019, 1:45 PM

you know why a rooster went to a baseball game? To knock-up a few fowls.......

Bravo Tigerdug and +1. I told my wife a couple of weeks ago

Sep 18, 2019, 3:06 PM

that I almost start feeling sorry for them and then I remember how a lot of their classless fan base rubbed in the 5 in a row, mainly taking picts with Dabo with kids photo bombing with the five bomb. To teach your kids to be that classless to such a good christian man trying to be nice to his rival fan base is just low character. when I think if that, it just rubs me the wrong way! Go Tigers!

Sep 18, 2019, 3:15 PM

Lost me at “coot buddies”

??

Sep 18, 2019, 3:19 PM

I prefer to cheer them up by reminding them that they are an important cog in the SEC wheel.

Vanderbilt can't make it to everyone's Home Coming Game, therefore the cawks fill a much needed void.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2019, 3:21 PM

What is a coot buddy? Is that when the court appoints someone the legal guardian of a coot?

Sep 18, 2019, 5:47 PM

"accept' not "except." This is a univesity board and should behave as such.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ClemTigs

Takes cahunas to admit to having coot friends. I do

Sep 18, 2019, 6:23 PM

feel a bit sorry for you if you have that many!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Takes cahunas to admit to having coot friends. I do

Sep 18, 2019, 6:40 PM

My only brother is a coot . Imagine that ...your younger brother choosing so poorly .

It's really his only black mark though .

DB23

Wow! Related to a coot. Even worse! I will keep you in my

Sep 18, 2019, 7:28 PM

prayers.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Takes cahunas to admit to having coot friends. I do

Sep 19, 2019, 6:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Takes cahunas to admit to having coot friends. I do ]

Pretty sure I would need therapy if one of my kids chose to go to cooterville. My sibling, I’d just have to beat him.

Sep 18, 2019, 6:33 PM

Get some new buddies

Sep 18, 2019, 6:59 PM

I HAD one coot bro n law. He had no realistic reason for why he was a fan of a football program that had no history of winning. All he could say was Marcus Lattimore and Clowney and we beat y'all 5yrs on a row. During the 56-7 massacre he vehemently said he hoped Watson would get his neck broken. I told him it's only a game , and as much as I disliked the gameclucks I would not wish injury on no player. You can't fix or repair Stupidity . So I no longer associate my time or friendship with this ignorant person. So much for coot buddies. I have been a Tiger fan since high school when I saw Homer Jordan as QB. I wanted to be like him.. It's a GREAT TIME TO BE A TIGER!!!!

Sep 18, 2019, 10:11 PM

Wishing an injury on an opposing team's player ( Coot or not ) is as low as a person can go in fanship . That's way over the line and I don't blame you for disassociating with him .

Message was edited by: Tigerdug23®

DB23

Sep 18, 2019, 6:55 PM

I don't understand the wording used in the subject line. You obviously mistakenly used "buddies" when you meant employees, correct? I'm sure you would not want a soiled reputation by having coots as social equals.

Sep 18, 2019, 6:58 PM

I keep a few on retainer because everyone needs to feel superior to someone , right ?

DB23

Sep 19, 2019, 11:10 AM

I love it when they talk about the Church and handing out money . I told a bunch of them

they should try Church and see , You put money in the plate , not take it out .

But it works better than what they do , Their bagman hangs out at 5 points and

pays off after a fight or shooting as cover . I heard a New one some where , Now it seems

Dabo is holding a Chinese menu on the sidelines , but I told them to watch real close , actually

Herbie is calling the plays from the booth when he does our games , Why did they think his

sons came to Clemson . You tell that and You get the stare no words .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2019, 12:49 PM

It's the looks on their faces when we discuss how well off Clemson is and how perfectly pitiful the Coots are .

I live for it .

DB23

You lost me at Coot "Buddies"

Sep 19, 2019, 11:28 AM

why would you wanna be friends with the help?

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Chance of Mutiny on the Duggy, maybe?

Sep 19, 2019, 1:09 PM

?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2019, 12:17 PM

You don't have to call them your "buddies" just because they deliver your pizza on time sometimes.

Sep 19, 2019, 12:27 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exhIpKFsHRk

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic