Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Regarding Jordan Burch...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 3,612

Regarding Jordan Burch...

Apr 7, 2019, 10:41 AM

Jordan Burch play’s at Hammond School here in Chicken City and is coached by former Coot reserve QB Erik Kimmery. I’ve heard that Coach Kimmery is like a father figure to this young man and I respect that. However, he seems to be encouraging him to play for his Alma Mater. Therefore, I also believe Burch is a lock for the “Big Tipper” coots. Just my guess.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You mean 0 and 21 Erik Kimrey

Apr 7, 2019, 10:44 AM

winner winner chicken dinner

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Re: You mean 0 and 21 Erik Kimrey

Apr 7, 2019, 10:49 AM

Yep, that’s him. So, I guess he wants no better for his own.

Either that or he was in a basketball tournament

Apr 7, 2019, 10:49 AM

this weekend and couldn't make the trip to Clemson but could drive across town.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Either that or he was in a basketball tournament

Apr 7, 2019, 10:52 AM

Since Basketball season( especially High School) is over I doubt that was a reason but who knows, maybe you’re right. I just don’t believe he’s interested in us. Just my observation.

Re: Either that or he was in a basketball tournament

Apr 7, 2019, 11:25 AM

This has been covered on a few sites and there was actually a tweet about it but i'm too lazy to look for it. He was playing in an Allstar game. Now i have read since that it was a game put on by swearinger. The kid lives in cola, plays for a school full of gamecocks, and is reportedly very tight lipped about his recruitment.....i think this one has a long way to go before either side can claim victory.

Even the UofSC Insiders still think he's #ALLIN

Apr 7, 2019, 10:51 AM

God knows ,that bunch is the first ones to put out proganda out there if there's a .05% chance.

Re: Regarding Jordan Burch...

Apr 7, 2019, 10:59 AM

Sometimes, and it's the case for the coots this past saturday...you might wish your top recruit had stayed away...he saw what the coots had to offer for their spring game...now he goes and watches the CLemson game...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Regarding Jordan Burch...

Apr 7, 2019, 1:35 PM

I’m all for listening and getting people’s opinions that are close to you but at the end of the day it will be his own decision. If he chooses to go to the roach then so be it. I don’t want another Josh Belk strutting over to Clemson thinking he will be handed anything. If he really wants to be apart of a great culture with a winning mentality that will set you up not only in football but in life and have people genuinely care about him as a person then he will choose Clemson. If he wants to lose on a regulator basis, have things thrown at him, have horrible fan support, be given a starting job from day one, and probably have a head coach replaced while he’s in college then cootland is for him.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 3,612
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic