Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Road rage
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 866

Road rage

Nov 4, 2018, 2:32 PM

Guy rides my tailgate for 10 miles. I’m running 80-85. He swerved in and out of traffic trying to get around me. I get to my exit and he cuts me off and I appropriately flip him off.

He flips me off and rolls down his window and takes my exit I pull up beside him and he has a kid that can’t be 40lbs soaking wet in the front seat flipping me off and recording it.

Parent of the year. Endangering a kid and raising him correctly.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Weekend visitation with Dad.***

Nov 4, 2018, 2:34 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wish I had his tag number I

Nov 4, 2018, 2:35 PM

Would’ve called that #### in

Re: Road rage

Nov 4, 2018, 2:41 PM

I had a similar experience a few years ago. Man was taking his son to school. Almost got deadly.

It’s one thing if you’re doing it

Nov 4, 2018, 2:43 PM

When you’re the only one in the truck but a kid? Especially one that could t be over 5/6 years old. Everything would’ve been fine if wouldn’t have almost taken off my front bumper just to get in front of me. Like it’s a race.

Why are you driving in the left lane?

Nov 4, 2018, 4:30 PM

????

Were you in the left hand lane?

Nov 4, 2018, 10:27 PM

If you rode for 10 miles in the left hand lane with somebody trying to get around you, then you were at fault here. Get out of the way. Don't care how fast you're going.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So what about the miles of other cars ahead in the left

Nov 5, 2018, 7:24 AM

Hand lane?
It’s not like we’re on open highway but we’re rolling at 80 in a 60 and at any given time I had 3+ cars directly ahead of me coming up on other traffic.

Maybe you missed the part where there’s a child in the front flipping me off too.

You left this information out of your original post.***

Nov 5, 2018, 7:49 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I mean if I’m on the Kansas

Nov 5, 2018, 7:55 AM

Turnpike or out in the middle of nowhere I get over but I had no reason to get over. He had nowhere to go. I would’ve just gotten over so that I could ride behind him for 10 miles or him try to pass someone else then fall back behind me and repeat. I promise if I had see a way for him to get where he wanted to go I would’ve gotten over but when no one is going anywhere any faster than I already was by following others plus the upcoming traffic I don’t see a reason to get over.

Like I said I would’ve just been behind him, which I would rather be in front of him when he cuts someone too close and wrecks.

But if it was an open highways ahead of me I’m letting those ######## go every time.

This is one of the many reasons I carry a hand gun

Nov 4, 2018, 10:50 PM

People are crazy

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is one of the many reasons I carry a hand gun

Nov 4, 2018, 11:23 PM

Which person would you be in this scenario? If that guy had a handgun, this could have been a whole worse situation.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

People are less crazy when you don’t cruise in the left lane

Nov 5, 2018, 7:21 AM [ in reply to This is one of the many reasons I carry a hand gun ]

for 10 miles. That’s science.

Ironic I had just left the range

Nov 5, 2018, 7:51 AM [ in reply to This is one of the many reasons I carry a hand gun ]

And had a Glock 19, 43, and 20 plus my rifle in the front seat.

Firepower was not a problem.

Thats just Lakebum

Nov 5, 2018, 9:13 AM

It means he likes you. Aint that right, Lakebum1®

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Replies: 14
| visibility 866
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic