Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
McGowans is really struggling
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

McGowans is really struggling

Jan 29, 2019, 10:35 PM

Ya just really hate to see that

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: McGowans is really struggling

Jan 29, 2019, 10:37 PM

yeah I hope we get in his head and every LJ visit is a tough one for him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: McGowans is really struggling

Jan 30, 2019, 9:29 AM

When you leave tigertown for somewhere else. I say sorry about your d!@$ luck! I hope pittsburg is everything you hoped it would be!! He and his family made his bed now lie in it!

What was the story there? Was someone pushing him away

Jan 30, 2019, 8:39 AM

or did he just hate it here.

Re: What was the story there? Was someone pushing him away

Jan 30, 2019, 8:46 AM

He got schooled last night.

Not sure the story here, but he kind of looked like a thug last night. I saw him push Thomas 3 or 4 times.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no i'm talking more about his commitment to Pitt when he's

Jan 30, 2019, 10:09 AM

from Pendleton. Was there any story there or was it just that we didn't recruit him or he didn't like the school. Or was there no story at all and he just liked pitt. Just didn't know much about him. And was surprised that he was their best player and he's at Pitt when he grew up 5 miles from Clemson.

Re: no i'm talking more about his commitment to Pitt when he's

Jan 30, 2019, 10:15 AM

I'm not sure I would want to go to school that close to my parents. Being 3 1/2 hours away at Clemson was good for me. I'd hate for him to think he "had" to go to Clemson.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: no i'm talking more about his commitment to Pitt when he's

Jan 30, 2019, 10:16 AM [ in reply to no i'm talking more about his commitment to Pitt when he's ]

My younger brother, who played AAU & rec ball with Trey McGowens & his younger brother Bryce, said that CBB told Trey he wasn't good enough to play in the ACC. Trey spent a year at Hargrave in order to show he was more than capable of competing in the ACC. It's Clemson's loss, not his.

If CBB is smart, he won't make the mistake of letting a second McGowens leave this area. Bryce just score his 1000th point as a SOPHOMORE last night. He's just as good, if not better, than Trey.

on the broadcast last night

Jan 30, 2019, 11:50 AM

They said he knew he would not play much with Shelton and Quise still here for another year, so he went to Pitt where he had a chance to start right away

Could have been the PC version, but that's what they said

I just have a hard time believing that***

Jan 30, 2019, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Re: no i'm talking more about his commitment to Pitt when he's ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I dont believe you. Brad didnt tell him that.***

Jan 30, 2019, 1:23 PM [ in reply to Re: no i'm talking more about his commitment to Pitt when he's ]

Re: I dont believe you. Brad didnt tell him that.***

Jan 30, 2019, 1:37 PM

I don’t know if that story on what happen with his recruitment is true or not but don’t act like you know what Brad said either. Lol W.e happen there are 3 sides to every story, the kids version, Brad’s version and then the truth. He most likely meant he doesn’t have the grades to play in ACC, prob why he went to Hargraves first. The kid could have taken it a different way. But no need to pretty much call the guy a liar, just bc you don’t agree with him. He prob didn’t say those words but doesn’t mean there is no merit to the story. Go Tigers!!!

You know what, I shouldn't have called the guy a liar.

Jan 30, 2019, 5:11 PM

If I believe that someone actually told him that, then yeah, it was the guy who told him that who I'm calling a liar. No way Brad told a potential recruit he wasn't good enough.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic