Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You just gotta feel for the Cluckers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,721

You just gotta feel for the Cluckers

Feb 6, 2018, 3:54 PM

Post from Chicken.net:

"Thought SEC was supposed to be getting "class" when Mizzou joined the SEC. What the hell is wrong"

The irony is beyond enormous !!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is this a wimminz shooty hoops poast?

Feb 6, 2018, 3:57 PM

That's all you have to know about where their athletic department is.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You just gotta feel for the Cluckers

Feb 6, 2018, 3:58 PM

No pity, no sympathy!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 6, 2018, 4:01 PM

I don't, won't and never will feel anything for the coots other than disgust, and they have went out of their way to earned it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 6, 2018, 4:07 PM

never!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Are you a closet coot?

Feb 6, 2018, 4:02 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sig-1

So basically Mizz is classless for doing the same thing their sorry FB team did.

Feb 6, 2018, 4:04 PM

Hmmm. They never cease to amaze me.

Re: So basically Mizz is classless for doing the same thing their sorry FB team did.

Feb 6, 2018, 4:18 PM

Yeah, they just need to look in the mirror for classless. Looks like their low class football fans go to women's basketball games too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nail--meet hammer. Seems the only thing different is that

Feb 6, 2018, 4:44 PM [ in reply to So basically Mizz is classless for doing the same thing their sorry FB team did. ]

Mizzou's fans DIDN'T en masse start throwing water bottles and other debris on the floor towards the opposing team; hurling vulgarities and middle fingers as well----and ON NATIONAL TV, too.

Its almost as if those maroons are unable to take a step back and see themselves as the world sees them after such an incident. I'll never forget the attitude of idiots on the Charleston call-in sports radio shows (especially the mods) who, NOT ONCE derided the football crowd for their actions.....but instead...to a man... repeated over and over that "this kind of stuff goes on everywhere" and then began reciting a personal bad memory from a visit to Death Valley....It was literally akin to listening to a class of 5th graders who'd been caught in the act writing profanity on the blackboard while the teacher was finishing her last cigarette in the teacher's lounge.

usuck fans, in a crowd, generally define classlessness.....and don't give good-natured drunks much of a good name either.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes and we could literally keep a thread going for months laying it out for them***

Feb 6, 2018, 4:48 PM

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,721
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic