Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone know about this great Tiger Baseball fan?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Anyone know about this great Tiger Baseball fan?

Jul 13, 2015, 9:35 AM

The "watch him! he's running" guy that used to heckle opposing pitchers so well. I have been to several big series, acc tourneys, and regionals in the past where he was awesome. I haven't been to many games in the last five years since our nose dive. Is he still alive and well? And representin'? Love that guy. Thx for the info.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone know about this great Tiger Baseball fan?

Jul 13, 2015, 9:37 AM

SMHed at it again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Jul 13, 2015, 9:43 AM

At what specifically? Sharing good stuff about Clemson? Been at it all my life, Child! My blood is as orange as it gets and my history at Clemson runs deep. Go start a point party somewhere since you don't like substance.

Jul 13, 2015, 9:47 AM

Nah I like it here, Child!

"I haven't been to many games in the last five years since our nose dive."

True Orange right there.....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

Jul 13, 2015, 10:12 AM

Sorry troll. I live far away from Clemson like many of our great fans, and will not travel when we are average in certain sports. It costs lots of money. I'm at football games every year. Let me finish this thing by saying, I'm glad for all our tiger fans regardless of race, religion, IPTAY membership, "t-net coolness", etc. We need them all, and it is WHY we are great.

Keep this back and forth going . You will gain many points. I will lose many , but win this argument all day long. Back yo ### off me. It is not warranted. We are brothers in Clemson, and that is all that matters!!!! Can we agree on this?

Jul 13, 2015, 10:39 AM

you won this "argument"? link?

I see we've got an internet tough guy....

"Back yo ### off me."

LULZ.

Jul 13, 2015, 10:48 AM

You and yours do a great job at being that "internet tough guy" on t-net ya darn 27 year old. And I now have proof I can call you "son", BOY! The olive branch is still there? You still don't see what makes Clemson so great. You still have a lot of growing up to do even though you're a wise old 27 year old. ;) Start now and get errrr done.

Jul 13, 2015, 10:49 AM

27 year old? Wrong again, BOY!!!

Who is this "yours" you speak of?

Jul 13, 2015, 11:06 AM

DSP and his minions like "coupon". I'm off a year or so on your age, or you went to college as a senior ciz. I'll keep going all day, and hey, I'm doing you a favor. Points for you and "yours" and points against yours truly. Has anyone ever poked you guys like I have? Been here a loooooong time and I say not!

You turned a great thread into poop. Congrats again dhead.

Jul 13, 2015, 11:10 AM

link to this great thread?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jul 13, 2015, 11:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Anyone know about this great Tiger Baseball fan? ]

So you're trying to relate the 08 in my handle to my age....You know what they say about assumptions.....

LOL, I see that you are caught up in the TigerPulse since you keep mentioning "points". FWIW, I hand't TD'd you at all....

"a great thread"??? really?? you think this constitutes great? You must have incredibly low standards or you think incredibly high of yourself...

Jul 13, 2015, 11:26 AM

Failed again! Just as you did in your original reply, by being the first troll in this post. Your lame profile say you became "dry behind the ears" in 2009.

Jul 13, 2015, 11:28 AM

LOL, you're still wrong.

Keep ignoring the other questions...

Jul 13, 2015, 11:52 AM

Bye. This thread is history for me "young un!" I don't like to spam the board with crap like the few racists that post here. My intention was to talk Clemson, but you intercepted it :) because you are butt hurt with me. It's obvious. I'm sorry it is tough for you to be on the bottom. ;) Gotcha good today. But you asked for it. Go tigers!!!!

Jul 13, 2015, 11:56 AM

You remind me of tigerqueen.....

You think you've "won", but in reality you've done absolutely nothing.

And you take your ball and go home, when you've "lost".

Jul 13, 2015, 10:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Anyone know about this great Tiger Baseball fan? ]

Smeg lol

Don't let them get you all flustered

Jul 13, 2015, 11:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Anyone know about this great Tiger Baseball fan? ]

Lots of people will take jabs, glass mansion stone throwers.

Re: Don't let them get you all flustered

Jul 13, 2015, 12:03 PM

Why would you ever throw a stone in a glass mansion??

Takes a special kind of idiot to do that.

Maybe this guy?!?

Jul 13, 2015, 9:41 AM

https://twitter.com/RobKey14/with_replies

This guy? Pretty sure he killed himself after telling President Clements and DRad to go F themselves when Jack was fired.

Re: Maybe this guy?!?

Jul 13, 2015, 9:45 AM

Weird. The guy I'm talking about looks like papa smurf or Santa. He rocks too and wouldn't kill himself.

Thats Charlie. Don't know his last name, but yeah he's still

Jul 13, 2015, 9:46 AM

around. Older guy with a long ZZ Top type beard.

Re: Thats Charlie. Don't know his last name, but yeah he's still

Jul 13, 2015, 9:48 AM

Yes! Thanks so much tiger field. That guy redefines what being an awesome Clemson fan is. Has he been attending the last few years? Awesome zz top beard. Yes!

Jul 13, 2015, 9:48 AM [ in reply to Thats Charlie. Don't know his last name, but yeah he's still ]

Hey Charlie, I can't hear you!

Shut up up there, Danny!!

Re: Yup....it's Charlie and props to Caddie

Jul 14, 2015, 12:24 PM

for the Danny/Charlie give and take.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 13, 2015, 12:02 PM [ in reply to Thats Charlie. Don't know his last name, but yeah he's still ]

I know another Guy that sits just below and to the right of Danny Cannon and he is a classic. He also won fan of the year when Purnell was here for basketball. He was always under the basket and would do research before each game. Ex. During warmups for the UNC game he called a player for the Tarheel's mom and told her he was about six feet from her son warming up for the game. He told the player that his mom was on the phone. The player said "yeah right", he said talk to her if you don't believe me. He grab the phone and said "Mama is that you" and spoke to her for a few minutes and then said thanks and he had not spoken to her for a week. Oliver Purnell personally invited him to the team banquet, to present the "Best fan of the Year Award", after the last home game that year.

You have to be speaking of Gary Girmindl, he and Charlie

Jul 14, 2015, 8:02 PM

were friends and traveled to baseball games together. Sadly, Gary had some type of health issue while driving back from the ACC baseball tourney a few years ago and passed on. Charlie`s last name is Nichols and he still comes to baseball and sits where he has forever. Gary is still with is in spirit and left us with many pleasant, funny memories!

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic