Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Spoiled!!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,122

Spoiled!!!!

Sep 15, 2019, 6:49 AM

To those thinking the World is coming to an end, calm yourself. The Clemson Tiger football team is doing just fine. We have the Nation's longest winning streak, we are the defending National Champions, we are the #1 team in the Country with the #1 recruiting class, the #1 facilities, the #1 campus, the #1 message board and the #1 fans. We are and will be fine. We have nothing to be worried about. TL16 is fine, ETN is fine, the coaching staff is fine, the recruiting is fine.

We won by 35 points against a team that has given us fits and even beat us recently. We are playoff bound and on our way to another Clemson championship.

There is a school 120 miles south of us, in a dump of a City, where their program is a dumpster fire. We have every right to brag, be proud and talk ####. Clemson is "The University of South Carolina" and don't ever forget that!

Settle down part timers! We have become spoiled with winning, and not just winning, but winning big!

Message was edited by: TattedCop®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

I gotta say this

Sep 15, 2019, 6:55 AM

I’ve been working during the last couple of games and maybe get some score updates and then watch highlights

When all I see is final score and highlights, you are right, everything seems to be just fine.

The last few years have all seemed like a steady build up to the peak at the ending the season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You forgot #1 Message Board***

Sep 15, 2019, 8:49 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You forgot #1 Message Board***

Sep 15, 2019, 9:09 AM

I have edited the original post to include T-Net!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

#1 coach and staff as well. Alabama showed last year that

Sep 15, 2019, 9:15 AM

beating everyone to death in regular season does nothing to build your team. It’s a learning process, getting everyone involved, week by week, peaking in January. Long way to go.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,122
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic