Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Come on Gene you and I know usuck fans only vacation to Myrtle Beach and Florida
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Come on Gene you and I know usuck fans only vacation to Myrtle Beach and Florida

Aug 23, 2019, 7:29 AM

https://www.postandcourier.com/sports/clemson/sapakoff-gamecocks-fans-best-revenge-on-smug-clemson-fans-postcards/article_0077f160-c34b-11e9-99ca-b7fcd31432da.html

Tahoe, ha

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds increadibly dumb

Aug 23, 2019, 7:47 AM

There's no "revenge" to being permanently relegated to a 3rd-Tier Power-5 program.

Nice try, Gene.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Come on Gene you and I know usuck fans only vacation to Myrtle Beach and Florida

Aug 23, 2019, 7:58 AM

Yes, send us a postcard from sugar mountain this January while we are all in New Orleans. We will be soooooooo peanut butter and jelly

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just read that article, but not sure why I did.

Aug 23, 2019, 8:03 AM

Total waste of time and it made zero sense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I read that as a back handed slap at UofSuC football.

Aug 23, 2019, 8:08 AM

Coots are not going to be traveling to any nice destinations for football.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I read that as a back handed slap at UofSuC football.

Aug 23, 2019, 9:00 AM

You're absolutely right! Funny as **** in my opinion.
VERY GOOD satire! ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Come on Gene you and I know usuck fans only vacation to Myrtle Beach and Florida

Aug 23, 2019, 8:09 AM

Thanks to ad blocker I cant read this drivel which is great

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2019, 8:27 AM

I'm down at the grandstrand right now and their are plenty of them all over down here. True story, first day on the beach a couple next to us (my wife and small children) were about to bonk each other in the one beach chair they were sharing. I was just about to get up and tell them to get a room when they packed up and left. Next day there they are under a chicken beach umbrella. I told my wife, "Well now it all makes sense. We're lucky they weren't going at it behind the trash and recycling cans"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2019, 8:31 AM

Sap is such a coot and SEC homer its laughable. Just like his newspaper.

This might be the dumbest article I've read ... ever.***

Aug 23, 2019, 8:36 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2019, 8:41 AM

Whoa whoa whoa.....are we saying Birmingham is NOT a wonderful destination???

Sure speaks volumes when your "BEST" plan for revenge for your program is about as lame as your program itself.

Not helping your own cause there, Gene....not helping.

Aug 23, 2019, 8:43 AM

Coots go to Myrtle Beach to hang out with the rest of the Yankee white trash that have completely run that area into the ground. Clemson people go to Edisto??

Aug 23, 2019, 8:49 AM

Do they actually pay people to write this crap? And do people (coots excluded) actually read it and believe it? Wow.

Deer Gene...

Aug 23, 2019, 8:53 AM

Thank you for confirming what we have all suspected for years. You are an absolute idiot.

That is all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Aug 23, 2019, 8:56 AM

This writer reminds me of the liberals who hate Trump so bad they’d it’s ok if their guys fail.What a jokester

Aug 23, 2019, 9:00 AM

They enjoy there yearly bowl trip to Charlotte too. I heard they already have accepted there bowl invite to Charlotte.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2019, 9:18 AM

Can't believe some of you can't read the satire dripping from this article. Hope it's just me not picking up on your reading comprehension. BTW, Sapakoff is not a coot or SEC homer. His son actually goes to Clemson. I can tell you first hand that he loves Clemson. He is a reporter, however, and must at least present a somewhat unbiased front.

You are one of the three who got it

Aug 23, 2019, 9:26 AM

This is a great put down of their program in comparison to ours. I loved the saving on refreshments by leaving the Belk Bowl early and how the kid was in Moab because his parents are gamecock fans.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2019, 9:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Come on Gene you and I know usuck fans only vacation to Myrtle Beach and Florida ]

I get that it is satire--bad satire.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Aug 23, 2019, 9:51 AM

Well guys and gals, I had a good laugh. He's poking fun at fans of both schools. I like the one where he said the Gamecock fans saved money on concessions by leaving the Belk Bowl early. We know he's going to make the Gamecocks look better so we will automatically concede him that point. As long as he has Clemson in the conversation, we know that his bias prevails.

Smile, and the world smiles with you.
Knock, and you go it alone.
For the cheerful grin will let you in
Where the knocker is never known.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2019, 10:02 AM

It's hilarious to pretend that even after blowing a huge amount of money for playoff trips that scar fans have more money for summer vacation than Clemson fans.

kwestion

Aug 23, 2019, 10:10 AM

How does one get to italy on a min wage salary? This broke student needs to know the secrets

Dang I should have sent me post cards from Europe ...

Aug 23, 2019, 11:04 AM

... back in June when I was there, that would have shown me!

what's a postcard***

Aug 23, 2019, 11:42 AM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic