Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You can have your opinions on Trump
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1,109

You can have your opinions on Trump

Apr 6, 2019, 9:23 AM

but dang the man is sounding seriously off. It has gotten worse the past 2 years and he was not great in 2015 . The twitter rants, the lies, the changing of his mind every 3 minutes. Something is off , maybe badly to boot. Not sure how one seeks a mental fitness test on a sitting President but maybe we need to figure it out.

https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-pattern-of-cognitive-decline-alarms-psychiatrists-110000099.html?hl=1&noRedirect=1

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he is a stable genious***

Apr 6, 2019, 9:26 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...amongst horses.***

Apr 8, 2019, 9:01 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You can have your opinions on Trump

Apr 6, 2019, 9:26 AM

Yahoo lol. That’s not news, it’s all opinion.

Apr 6, 2019, 9:29 AM

Yes but it is a better source than 95% of anything you link Memphis. Deride the article for where it came from but read it and see if it has some merit first. Trump is not right, that is plain to see and hear. If you choose to stick your head up Breitbart and the like rectums I suggest you need a spotter to pull it out before becoming oxygen deprived.

Apr 6, 2019, 10:27 AM

I read your article.

“his metal pathology would spread into his administration and the population...”. What??

Author states he’s not a psychiatrist but quotes the opinions of raging liberal psychiatrists, none of which have examined the President personally (I remember a similar article on Bush Jr).

“He’s rapidly declining”
“Profound danger of a mentally unstable individual”

This sounds just like a typical hit liberal media hit piece. Nonstop shlt like this is what will get The President re-elected.

Here you go, here’s a similar article on Bush

Apr 6, 2019, 10:39 AM

The liberal media exists for a single purpose: sway public opinion away from things they don’t like and toward things they do like. They’re not the news, they’re not fact-based journalists, they exist to control what people think (they’ve said as much) despite what the actual truth might be. You trust your sources and I’ll trust mine. In a short time you’ll be able to elect a liberal puppet and we can all watch the stock market bleed 1000 points a day for a week.

http://www.dlmweb.com/news98.html

Re: Here you go, here’s a similar article on Bush

Apr 6, 2019, 11:07 AM

You are deluded to think it is only the leftist media that desires to sway public opinion.

Re: Here you go, here’s a similar article on Bush

Apr 6, 2019, 10:37 PM

I don’t listen to or read their propaganda outlets for the same reason I don’t eat out of a toilet.

Apr 6, 2019, 10:51 AM [ in reply to Re: You can have your opinions on Trump ]

Would you not question similar behavior from a family member Memphis? I know I would because it is a symptom of something greater than politics.

It has spread in his administration , have you not seen the record turnover to people more in line with his delusions/thoughts? As to the populace it is manifesting in actions of supposedly civilized folks everyday. While I do not condone ANTIFA and the Black Bloc anarchists Trump has to own some of what is hapening out there in public too.

Good grief we are being led by a person that is not able to stay focused, flies off in to twitter rages. Misspeaks on tape and lies about it for no real reason other than it is his default position. This is getting sad.

Yet,

Apr 6, 2019, 9:35 AM

https://710wor.iheart.com/featured/mark-simone/content/2019-03-09-the-list-of-president-trumps-accomplishments-so-far/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: Yet,

Apr 6, 2019, 10:03 AM

Nice read, just want to point out that the economic expansion is powered by tax cuts that will dwindle in effectiveness while adding to the National debt. The regulations cut have mostly occured in areas of worker rights, workplace safety and environmental areas. Not sure how that equates to MAGA as of yet.

Oil/Gas sectors will do what the market dictates not by an EO , shale must be at a certain price point to be viable to drill. This has more to do with OPEC than anything DJT has done. If OPEC opens the spigots shale is crippled as production costs will be higher than sold product.

I could go on but that would be pointless, those that love Trump will always find a way to claim he is doing great. I am a fiscal conservative and as of yet have seen little from Trump to cheer over.

Coal is dead, especially Eastern coal due to mined costs per ton. Nothing will change that fact. Western coal may hold on a bit longer but it is doomed due to NG production from shale.

Might wanna check on that steel production as waivers are flying all over as we cannot produce the required quanties or specific types.

Everyone forgets that since we went off the gold standard to finance the illusion of a vast middle class we are dependent upon cheap imports to make it happen. Some may cheer the tariffs but in the long run it is not good for anyone here.

There are no “conservative” politicians. Their departure....

Apr 6, 2019, 10:33 AM

Is a loss for the country. Deficit spending and increasing national debt in “good” economic periods is a significant risk.
Remember Trump is the king of debt.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There are no “conservative” politicians. Their departure....

Apr 6, 2019, 10:35 PM

Before you crown him you might want to consider the $10 Trillion Obongo added.

You may want to read this......

Apr 6, 2019, 11:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Yet, ]

Tax revenues are up 9% this year. The tax cuts are not adding to the debt in any way shape or form. The deficit is up because our debt servicing costs are up from the interest rate increases last year.

The tax cut was completely beneficial and revenues are ample. Expenditures, as always, are the problem and the debt will continue to be the elephant in the room until someone (trump included) has the nads to address spending.

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/income-tax-revenues-trump-tax-cuts-economic-growth/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You may want to read this......

Apr 6, 2019, 12:29 PM

I'll counter that article with this one while not disagreeing with your premsie of expenditures being the issue.. Just find it 1/2 full when $20T in debt one could argue nobody should have gotten a tax cut.

The tax revenues may or may not stay at these levels going forward. Might want to gander at Germany to look out further in the future because if they go in to recession it will take the EU down with them. It will bleed over here as well. Nothing was ever "fixed" from 2008 and cheap FED funds are all that is keeping it afloat.

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/04/paul-ryan-misleads-on-corporate-tax-revenues/

So your premise is we need more revenue,

Apr 6, 2019, 12:41 PM

But don’t like the tax cut even though it increased revenue almost 10%, based on something that may or may not ever happen. Ok.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So your premise is we need more revenue,

Apr 6, 2019, 1:01 PM

Okay Obed did the tax cut decrease potential further rise in reveneues? Yup and the rise in revenues is not due to the tax cut but a rise in wages and more folks working, is it the tax cut or not is open for debate. Are you folks gonna blame Trump if a recession comes and bombs the economy?

So you view the tax cut as independent from

Apr 6, 2019, 1:45 PM

Wage and job growth????

He knows technology better than anyone.***

Apr 6, 2019, 10:05 AM

I listened to his speech from the border yesterday.

Apr 6, 2019, 10:31 AM

He’s never been an eloquent speaker, with a real stream of consciousness style, but I still felt like it was all over the place, even for him, with rapid and random segues from topic to topic.

Ealier this week, he had brief comments from the WH ....

Apr 6, 2019, 10:46 AM

about the border Wall, security, tariffs, drugs and immigration. The thoughts were not coherent and the speech was gibberish. Style aside, it was alarming.

I’m not gonna go so far as others to say the guy has slipped

Apr 6, 2019, 10:49 AM

Into the depths of dementia and insanity, but there probably is a cognitive decline on some level. I don’t know many his age who haven’t exhibited signs of it.

Re: I’m not gonna go so far as others to say the guy has slipped

Apr 6, 2019, 10:53 AM

Even at Reagan's worst moments during his second term with demntia he was not as bad as Trump is currently Obed. There is something wrong with him and it is not good for the Republican party nor the Country as a whole.

Agree to disagree......

Apr 6, 2019, 10:57 AM

Dude’s always been a a little whacky but it would be ideal to wait until he actually does something truly bad for the country until you declare him to be in a mental state that’s damaging to the country.

Pretty sure Biden exhibits a lot of the same signs, but if a Dem had to win the office in 2020, he’d be my choice.

I’m pragmatic like that......early dementia Reagan from 84-88 was still better than a clear thinking Mondale.

Trump has always created a world of self promotion...

Apr 6, 2019, 11:41 AM [ in reply to Re: I’m not gonna go so far as others to say the guy has slipped ]

based on exaggeration and mistruths. Yet this was a “conscious” effort to build brand and wealth. Arguably he was successful. All along he knew the truth, understood facts and was fully cognizant of reality. This was displayed in more candid interviews.

Seems now he fully resides in a world of his own mental constructs that are increasingly further from facts and reality.

That's not necessarily senility. He misspoke. Happens. Now

Apr 6, 2019, 10:33 AM

When he asks the same question 2 or 3 times or more then you can worry.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's not necessarily senility. He misspoke. Happens. Now

Apr 6, 2019, 11:06 AM

Umm, his Dad was born here but said several times it was Germany. Tim Apple anyone? It was on tape yet he denied it, why? The guy has some issues and yes it pays to be concerned.

I think to some it's a feature and not a bug

Apr 6, 2019, 2:30 PM

and based on many arguments I've heard on this board, as long as Trump is rich his intelligence and mental stability can not be questioned.

...from just a couple of hours ago

Apr 6, 2019, 5:09 PM

<###### async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8">

Re: ...from just a couple of hours ago

Apr 6, 2019, 6:48 PM

He is done. He can't even speak anymore.

Re: ...from just a couple of hours ago

Apr 6, 2019, 6:48 PM [ in reply to ...from just a couple of hours ago ]

He is done. He can't even speak anymore.

3.8%

Apr 7, 2019, 8:39 AM

Most people don't keep up with twitter and media hype. They are busy working, struggling to feed their families without asking for government help. All they want is to see their wives and children with just more than a minimum of food, clothing, shelter and a reasonable amount of entertainment. Maybe a vacation as a family where they can get away from the grind of survival and the daily issue which plague struggling families.

What we you saying about twitter rants and lies about the man who produce that unemployment number in the subject line of my post? Anyway, the average person isn't worried about trivia.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only mental issues are disturbed liberals

Apr 8, 2019, 8:03 PM

he has really damaged a lot of snowflakes

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: the only mental issues are disturbed liberals

Apr 8, 2019, 8:07 PM

Yeah keep telling yourself that delusion because I am a Repub voting (when they are not loons) fiscal conservative.

name one fiscal conservation who can win***

Apr 8, 2019, 9:12 PM

the opinion on trump's economy is yuge

Apr 11, 2019, 7:54 PM

big league

Replies: 36
| visibility 1,109
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic