Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ever had a real Man's breakfast?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Ever had a real Man's breakfast?

Jul 14, 2019, 12:03 PM
IMG_2800.JPG(93.5 K)

It had to look something like this

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Exceptional combination used in . . .

Jul 14, 2019, 12:17 PM

"Breaking the fast" from your night of slumber . . . You chose well!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ever had a real Man's breakfast?

Jul 14, 2019, 12:24 PM

Where are the S.C. grown sliced tomatoes bc, it's not a real southern man's breakfast without them. Just being honest and truthful!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 14, 2019, 12:31 PM

Where are the S.C. grown sliced tomatoes bc, it's not a real southern man's breakfast without them. Just being honest and truthful!!!

Only got 8 plants this year, gotta save the maters for some Dukes & Artesano

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer

Yes, I definitely enjoy a real Man

Jul 14, 2019, 12:25 PM

's breakfast from time to time.

Signed,

Francis Marion®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Is that in the 1st person

Jul 14, 2019, 12:34 PM

asking for a friend

monter le cheval de fer

Francis Marion gave me his

Jul 14, 2019, 1:58 PM

proxy

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Jul 14, 2019, 1:56 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 14, 2019, 2:05 PM

That looks like a pretty good appetizer. Now, can you show us a pic of the real man's breakfast?

Many years ago my wife and I were in San Francisco, We had noticed a restaurant on the corner of a busy street near our hotel. Two sides of the restaurant was mostly glass, affording a good view of traffic and people. We walked down to the restaurant and were seated at a table near one of the windows. The waitress came to take our order and I jokingly asked, "what's good on the menu today"? She said "our hot cakes are always good". I was in the mood for some good hot cakes so I asked her how many on a short stack. She told me there were two but they were large. That sounded OK and I ordered a side of sausage.

Our order arrived and there were two hot cakes on a plate that was at least 12" in diameter. Those two hot cakes were as large as the plate. She brought butter and syrup before our order arrived and I thought the amount of butter was enough to cover 23 slices of toast. I buttered those two hot cakes with butter galore but there was no way I could pour syrup on those hot cakes without the syrup running off the plate. I took my knife and fork, cut a hole in the middle of those two hot cakes and poured syrup in the hole. I began eating the hot cakes from the middle, As the hole grew bigger I poured in more syrup. I had enjoyed all the hot cake I could stand long before reaching the outer portions of those cakes.

When the waitress came to bring more coffee and clear the table. I told her I was glad I didn't order a full stack.

Message was edited by: Joe21®

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Guess I should have gave reference

Jul 14, 2019, 2:25 PM

that's not a plate, it's a 32oz bowl. Grits were about 4" deep.

monter le cheval de fer

Re: Guess I should have gave reference

Jul 14, 2019, 2:43 PM

Minus one biscuit it is Keto compliant.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic