Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can Brownlee & the boys turn things around
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 789

Can Brownlee & the boys turn things around

Jan 29, 2019, 10:50 AM

starting tonight ;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They've been practicing their dunks

Jan 29, 2019, 10:51 AM

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Can Brownlee & the boys turn things around

Jan 29, 2019, 10:52 AM

Oh, I think they’ll win tonight but will it mark a turnaround? No. Think they’ll probably get in the nit though.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The NIT with all this talent

Jan 29, 2019, 11:01 AM

sounds about right

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Yes. We are more talented than we have shown.

Jan 29, 2019, 11:07 AM

We've had some injuries that slow down the natural progression of the players and team over the course of the first half of the season. We've played only 2 home games in the ACC so far. We have 7 home games left against a lesser ACC schedule.

Everything is in place to make a run, if we are going to. We need a three point shooter to open things up for us and provide the spark that a big three provides. I don't think we have one guy who can do that. Our bench play has been abysmal. So we're going to need different guys to have their moment in the 3 point sun if we are going to finish strong.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree we definitely have had a very difficult ACC schedule

Jan 29, 2019, 11:15 AM

to start and we need a consistent 3 point shooter. The latter would make a world of difference because I believe Thomas is good in the post and Reed/Mitchell provide decent to good guard play.

Re: I agree we definitely have had a very difficult ACC schedule

Jan 29, 2019, 11:41 AM

Got to get our 3 pt D going too. Knowing we’re not a high score team, the 320/350 rank in 3pt D just

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes. We are more talented than we have shown.

Jan 29, 2019, 1:51 PM [ in reply to Yes. We are more talented than we have shown. ]

So what three point shooter are you looking for us to get at this time? Someone on the waiver wire? or possibly a blockbuster trade?

Re: Can Brownlee & the boys turn things around

Jan 29, 2019, 3:46 PM

Yes to an extent. I think losing those last 2 may have crushed our tournament chances. Had we won those i think we would have gone to the tournament, because I think we finish the rest of the year relatively strong.

Replies: 8
| visibility 789
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic