Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ok, we need to do something about this atrocity
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 415

Ok, we need to do something about this atrocity

Oct 23, 2019, 11:15 AM

A bacon surplus? REALLY? Well, I'm going to do my part to fix this in an hour. BLT for lunch!

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/america-pile-uneaten-bacon-biggest-220335498.html
https://media.zenfs.com/en/bloomberg_markets_842/a25cca40bbdf34907f84958902f4ae96">

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ok, we need to do something about this atrocity

Oct 23, 2019, 11:24 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Legit question for rural Americans

Oct 23, 2019, 11:24 AM

How do I kill the 30-50 feral hogs that run into my yard within 3-5 mins while my small kids play?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Just grab one of your AR-15s unless the Clintons got to

Oct 23, 2019, 11:27 AM

you already.

I keep one AR-15 for 30-50 feral Hogs and one locked and loaded in case the gov't comes to confiscate my guns.

Did you know AR doesn't even stand for Automatic Rifle?

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

AR doesnt stand for Automatic Rifle

Oct 23, 2019, 11:29 AM

But AK stands for Automatic Killer.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Poison the water

Oct 23, 2019, 11:28 AM [ in reply to Legit question for rural Americans ]

and the air. That'll get em.

Re: Legit question for rural Americans

Oct 23, 2019, 12:43 PM [ in reply to Legit question for rural Americans ]

You don't need guns. Just adopt a few of the pig’s natural predators. A pack of wolves or a few panthers ought to clean up the problem and the kids will learn responsibility by taking care of the animals. Win, win.

Yep, the surplus grocery in Whitney (I gawd) is loaded up

Oct 23, 2019, 11:28 AM

With the good thick cut Wrights bacon at $4 a pack.

I’ve been eating good.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

wait where is this grocery?

Oct 23, 2019, 1:04 PM

I love me some Wrights but I pay at least double that

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Kroger had it on sale recently for about $4. Good bacon.

Oct 23, 2019, 1:47 PM

We used to get it a lot, then switched to Troyer bacon from the local Mennonite store. Sometimes you have to pick through a few packs to find a good one, but it's the best bacon eva.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

fun fact

Oct 23, 2019, 12:57 PM

have some history in frozen/refrigerated distribution network design/optimization...

we're at capacity in regards to frozen warehouse space and distribution in the US. the farm to store DC distribution networks went through some crazy turnover (5-8 yrs ago) after a lot of the big conglomerates sold off their assets to just focus on manufacturing/packing.

don't think publix, kroger, etc. DCs...think, slaughter houses to publix/kroger/costco DC nodes in the supply chain...same for produce and dairy.

imaginary engineering bruh, FTMFW

Replies: 10
| visibility 415
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic