Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Top Golf
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 386

Top Golf

Apr 19, 2019, 9:28 AM

Had a work event there yesterday afternoon, first time I'd been. very fun for that type of event, but I don't see how anyone could possibly want to use that place as a serious practice range. Loud corporate pop music blaring and very crowded hustle and bustle going on around you the entire time. We had a blast as a group event, but if you're looking to improve your swing I'd suggest looking at a proper range. We had a bunch of appetizer snacks, and the food was actually very good and the beer selection was decent enough. It's kind of a golf Dave & Buster's, if you will.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How is that shoulder holding up after taking some

Apr 19, 2019, 9:31 AM

swings?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Surprising good.

Apr 19, 2019, 9:42 AM

I really thought I might be rolling on the ground in pain after one swing, but I took it easy and it held up OK. Granted, I only hit 35 balls in the couple of hours we were there, and half of those were easy wedge shots.

loud music? blaring? crowded?

Apr 19, 2019, 10:58 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, the one here just crushes it. I imagine the guys

Apr 19, 2019, 11:26 AM

that own the real blue collar ranges and have 4-5 golfers out there hacking at $6 buckets of balls are just beating their heads on the table thinking "That's it? All this effing time and we just needed to paint targets around the pins?"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

its the blinking lights, $12 pitchers of draft beer and

Apr 19, 2019, 11:31 AM

$14.00 baskets of rubber chicken fingers really bring in the pros.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I still say Top Golf facilities are one of the most

Apr 19, 2019, 12:20 PM

aesthetically displeasing structures known to man. I think that's what developers bring in when they've finally conquered an area by making it nothing but apartments, cookie cutter neighborhoods, strip malls, and endless amounts of traffic. Then they put up a big net, visible from miles away as a final #### you to the locals.

I have no doubt Tom Winkopp is JOing furiously to the one on Pelham Rd, drunk texting everyone he knows trying to see what has to be done in order to bring one to Clemson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That thing is going to #### up my Friday lunch. I just know

Apr 19, 2019, 12:22 PM

it. It may somehow mess with my Friday commute too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Complete opposite here

Apr 19, 2019, 12:23 PM [ in reply to I still say Top Golf facilities are one of the most ]

They put top golf in a burnt out nasty industrial area where city council was happy to approve those giant nets that obscure the city skyline from the freeway....a year later and the bourgeoise millennials can’t build tall and skinny’s fast enough where crack houses used to stand.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

pigs of putter?***

Apr 19, 2019, 1:00 PM [ in reply to I still say Top Golf facilities are one of the most ]

Case in point: Alpharetta

Apr 19, 2019, 1:20 PM [ in reply to I still say Top Golf facilities are one of the most ]

There is no way possible to make a city more generic, bland, and undesirable.

Top golf franchise owner: "Hold my beer"

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will never not TU a post with the phrase

Apr 19, 2019, 2:26 PM [ in reply to I still say Top Golf facilities are one of the most ]

JOing furiously.

Same here.

Apr 19, 2019, 2:38 PM

Unless I'm too busy JOing furiously.

AND.....

Apr 19, 2019, 2:46 PM

from a Grammar Nazi perspective, shouldn't it be JingO furiously? Or am I jerkoffing wrong?

Replies: 13
| visibility 386
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic