Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
through bias and search results, google gave hillary at
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 610

through bias and search results, google gave hillary at

Jul 17, 2019, 2:00 PM

least 2.6 million more votes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNvgl38TLvI

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, we were told that it's impossible to influence the way

Jul 17, 2019, 2:13 PM

people vote by skewing social media content and internet results. You don't get it both ways.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No, we were told that it's impossible to influence the way

Jul 17, 2019, 2:25 PM

When questioned further by Cruz, Epstein gave a more concise answer: “The range is between 2.6 and 10.4 million votes depending on how aggressive they were in using the techniques that I’ve been studying, such as the search engine manipulation effect, the search suggestion effect, the answer bot effect, and a number of others. They control these and no one can counteract them. These are not competitive. These are tools that they have at their disposal exclusively.”

I think you're equating a few thousand dollars worth of...

Jul 17, 2019, 2:27 PM [ in reply to No, we were told that it's impossible to influence the way ]

false adds with a company like Google censoring and limiting one party's speech. Do not hand me that 'they only censor hate speech,' horsechit. Antifa uses facebook to promote their riots, beatings of innocent citizens including that gay reporter and attacking federal buildings with Ice officers and immigrants in the buildings.

I don't spacebook, twatter or collect those chain emails though you might find something in my spam folder if you want to look. My ex puts my email address on such nonsensical mailing list to mess with me. I have one social media account which I never use and have never sent a message on because David Hood tricked me into 'licking,' 'liking,' something back years ago. Evidently he needed my vote for him being queer of the year or something.

Wanna look? Just ask and I'll give you everything or anything you want. You can read my ex's emails I have them in a folder called 'X.' Say?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think you're equating a few thousand dollars worth of...

Jul 17, 2019, 2:29 PM

Horsechit = #########?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel like you really want me in your email account.

Jul 17, 2019, 2:33 PM [ in reply to I think you're equating a few thousand dollars worth of... ]

It's making me uncomfortable.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel like you're reprehensible for falsely accusing me...

Jul 17, 2019, 2:45 PM

of being a creepy republican lackey who jumps at every spam email sent out by Glenn Beck and the other conservative opinion people. That is quite an insult. If it were true I wouldn't be intelligent enough to recognize how stupid you think I am.

Most of your replies to me are insulting. Somehow my pride sneaks in and gets tender when someone is so condescending as you. You have one vote, vote.

Poor you, you're the victim now. You sound just like the squad. Call someone a racist, accuse them of running concentration camps, hating children who don't look like his then playing the victim when he retaliates. Poor you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Holy ####, it was a joke.

Jul 17, 2019, 2:50 PM

That thing about the Marxist orders of communism, or whatever in the world it was, reads like a chain email. You referenced it more than once. I made a joke about it. Why are you acting like I insulted you to the deepest core of your soul? What's going on with you? Do you need to increase your BP meds?

And your last paragraph is just made up. You're confusing me with somebody else.

You failed to address the similarities of the left's...

Jul 17, 2019, 3:24 PM

progressive agenda and the 1936 USSR constitution. Instead you lashed out about me being a bot who C&P things I get through emails. I fairly offered you to examine the mail yourself and extended a great measure of trust that you are a man of your word and would do me no harm.

You respond with another condescending statement, I make the offer again. A reasonable person would think I'm a fool for giving up something so precious and private as my email. However, they have no idea how harmless and trustworthy you are and how well I judge another man's integrity.

It was a safe offer. I would extend it to Felix, Carlsbad and Tbalm too. Neither of them agree with most of what I say but I judge them fair, honest and truthful except Tbalm's welching on a bet. :)

I don't think you're a fool for giving up something so

Jul 17, 2019, 3:34 PM

precious and private as your email. I think you're a fool for thinking I care enough to want to see your inbox. :)

It. Was. A. Joke.

Nobody lashed out. I think you're snarky sometimes. I've seen your snark increase noticeably in the past year, for some reason (well after Trump was elected). I KNOW I'm snarky. I snark your snark with more snark. It's the Lunge. It's what we do.

It would be easier to take

Jul 17, 2019, 3:57 PM

if you weren't the resident lunge bully.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

alonzomourning.gif***

Jul 17, 2019, 3:59 PM

Re: It would be easier to take

Jul 17, 2019, 4:02 PM [ in reply to It would be easier to take ]

Bully wasn’t the right word. More like resident dickheadd

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

alonzomourning.gif***

Jul 17, 2019, 4:07 PM

perhaps, perhaps,

Jul 17, 2019, 4:22 PM [ in reply to Re: It would be easier to take ]

but he's OUR dickheadd.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump losing the popular vote really sticks in y'alls craw***

Jul 17, 2019, 2:44 PM

Re: Trump losing the popular vote really sticks in y'alls craw***

Jul 17, 2019, 2:53 PM

Epstein further warned, “In 2020, you can bet that all of these companies are going to go all out, and the methods they are using are invisible, they’re subliminal, they are more powerful than most any effects I’ve ever seen in behavioral sciences and I’ve been in behavioral sciences for almost 40 years.”

How'd he come up with the 2.6 number?***

Jul 17, 2019, 3:26 PM

Re: How'd he come up with the 2.6 number?***

Jul 17, 2019, 3:51 PM

When questioned further by Cruz, Epstein gave a more concise answer: “The range is between 2.6 and 10.4 million votes depending on how aggressive they were in using the techniques that I’ve been studying, such as the search engine manipulation effect, the search suggestion effect, the answer bot effect, and a number of others. They control these and no one can counteract them. These are not competitive. These are tools that they have at their disposal exclusively.”

Yeah, I watched the video clip.

Jul 17, 2019, 3:53 PM

That's not an answer to the "how did he come up with that number" question.

Re: Yeah, I watched the video clip.

Jul 17, 2019, 3:56 PM

Probably through his research

lol, okay.***

Jul 17, 2019, 3:58 PM

Yeah, it's as consuming as winning...

Jul 17, 2019, 3:27 PM [ in reply to Trump losing the popular vote really sticks in y'alls craw*** ]

the national championship with less TOP in the first three quarters or having less rushing yards than Bama. I paid no attention to the 44-16 on the scoreboard and the trophy our team brought back to Clemson.

Just a coincidence I guess***

Jul 17, 2019, 3:31 PM

Yeah, the right does ALL the talking about that particular

Jul 17, 2019, 3:35 PM [ in reply to Trump losing the popular vote really sticks in y'alls craw*** ]

topic, to the point that the right is trying to abolish the Electoral College....oh wait.

Did I say both sides didn't have issues w/the election?

Jul 17, 2019, 3:56 PM

Just like both sides think the other side is manipulating votes and stealing elections (which was why the OP clip was posted).

Thing is, both might be right...

Re: Did I say both sides didn't have issues w/the election?

Jul 17, 2019, 4:29 PM

One side thinks the illegals are voted in mass numbers too.

One side says we don't.

Jul 17, 2019, 4:30 PM

Even whackier, neither side truly knows.

Re: One side says we don't.

Jul 17, 2019, 4:45 PM

Not really, considering there is no proof of it of it being a problem. The people that think those illegals are voting thought Mexico would pay to build our wall. It's idiotic. It's a federal crime and obviously they will be deported quickly if caught. They're not voting generally. They aren't trying to find ways to get deported.

in almost the exact same numbers as in the OP's post

Jul 17, 2019, 4:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Did I say both sides didn't have issues w/the election? ]

which, I'm sure, is just a coincidence.

Replies: 29
| visibility 610
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic