Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm a really big fan of the holidays, I've already got my
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 381

I'm a really big fan of the holidays, I've already got my

Nov 14, 2018, 10:50 AM

tree up with all kindsa decorations you should see it it's really cool. And I've got Vince Gill Christmas Collection in my car and sometimes I listen to it so loud that people look at me like I'm just crazy and it's kinda embarrassing but what can i say I love his soothing voice and it makes me want candy like peppermint lol.

If you don't like Christmas, that means you don't love Jesus or your family. But really who doesnt like getting gift cards to places you never go or socks or a rinky dink set of ratches that dont work on nothing except a RC toy car :)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Golly, you're ready to rock and roll aren't ya!

Nov 14, 2018, 10:59 AM

Gee, I gotta say my favs is the ugly Christmas sweaters! They're so much fun! Love this time of year when I can get a little whacky without my wife getting on my butt! I've already put the antlers on my Toyota Sienna AND the Rudolph red nose!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah i told my sister that she might have to break out

Nov 14, 2018, 11:03 AM

that eggnogg again this year after the kids go to sleep. Last year was a hoot, we stayed up til about 11:30 playing rummy while cousin Chris did his Jay Leno impression. It was classic. Omg, you have got to get me the recipe for that cheese and sausage dip you do so we can have that while everyone waits on the turkey. You know how Steve gets when he gets hungry :) x0x0x0x0x

Uh oh, LOL! You know Olivia won't let me touch that stuff

Nov 14, 2018, 11:23 AM

after the one year I got a little loosey goosey and drove our caravan through the swingset into the oak tree her grandfather planted 35 years ago! Plus it doesn't mix well with the medicine she has me on now....

But yeah, I'll totally get that recipe for you! Or even better, I'll make up a batch just for the occasion! Olivia allows me to be alone if I'm in the kitchen working.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm a really big fan of the holidays, I've already got my

Nov 14, 2018, 11:03 AM

Re: I'm a really big fan of the holidays, I've already got my

Nov 14, 2018, 11:07 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFGC_YgeQ5w

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 381
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic