Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Y'all need to quit worring about what Finebaum said.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Y'all need to quit worring about what Finebaum said.

Jun 26, 2019, 12:45 PM

Because it's irrelevant. He says that stuff to rile people up, and to bolster the stupid narrative that the SEC schedule 'beats teams up'. The guy knows full well that Alabama ran roughshod over the SEC last year and every SEC team they played was a 'clown show' except for UGA, LSU, and aTm. 3 games does not a brutal schedule make, and one of those was post-season so they basically played 2 decent games that were scheduled. Hell, the Citadel gave them more trouble than most of the SEC.

Bottom line...when we line up against them again next January, we're going to erase all doubt. Start conjuring up your excuses for 2020, Crimson Turd.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'Worrying' that is...***

Jun 26, 2019, 12:49 PM

This is exactly correct.

Jun 26, 2019, 12:50 PM

A. It is well established that the Clemson fan base will let somebody now when they say something stupid or incendiary. We do what we do, and they get clicks and mentions and all that jazz, thus proving people are listening. We as fans need to ignore them.

Also, let people keep on. Dabo is simply gathering it all up so he can say. "You guys beat the "best team ever" 28 points. Didn't even let them touch the ball for the last time minutes, and they still don't respect you. What do y'all think we ought to do about it?"

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We should’ve punched it in on that last drive***

Jun 26, 2019, 4:56 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Y'all need to quit worring about what Finebaum said.

Jun 26, 2019, 4:16 PM

To put into context all of PF's spoken words, please refer to his pre-game analysis of the most recent Clemson vs Alabama national championship game. You will then realize all of the words he utters can be taken with a grain of salt.

I learned many years ago that most sports talk shows was a bunch of BS served with a questionable perspective and that the "OFF" button on the TV or radio was the greatest invention known to man

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t worry about it. I use it as another opportunity to dish back at him on Tigernet.

Jun 26, 2019, 4:54 PM

I don’t watch him. I don’t listen to him. I don’t contribute to his ability to make a profit off of talking trash. However if I read something on Tnet I will join in on the trash talk. In all reality the guy is pretty smart. Right or wrong he knows how to get people worked up over nothing and make money doing it. He’s a so called football expert who probably has barely even played the game and cashes in on the sport. He’s probably a really decent guy in person. He enjoyed his time at the airport with a bunch of our fans a couple of years ago. Then he turned around a trolled us a few months later because of some of our fans talking trash on the internet. It’s the way things go nowadays. That’s why I don’t take a whole lot of stuff seriously on Tnet.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who?***

Jun 26, 2019, 6:37 PM

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic