Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Xavier Thomas
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Xavier Thomas

Aug 3, 2019, 5:51 PM

Heard he was practicing with the 3rd stringers yesterday. Was told he missed some summer workouts and is in Dabos doghouse.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Xavier Thomas

Aug 3, 2019, 6:00 PM

Source ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Aug 3, 2019, 6:02 PM

Sounds that it his cousins, sister , brother; who heard it from a mailman.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same guy that gives me the chrome helmet scoop....***

Aug 3, 2019, 9:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2019, 6:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Xavier Thomas ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l9ZbnzUUKg

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2019, 6:11 PM

Matt Connolly wrote about it first and a source confirmed it. Most likely will still earn a starting spot but the coaches want more from him right now.

Aug 3, 2019, 6:25 PM

Somebody close to him should tell him; "he earned this doghouse and it should serve as a warning for one day if he hopes to be in the NFL"!

If I were close to him that's what I would tell him whether he wants to hear it or not. I am not relying on him making it. Too many people have access to these kids who give them bad advice! This is nothing like what he will get in the NFL. He would get "CUT" or perhaps "FINED" or maybe cost himself "MILLIONS" for not putting in the work!

If he takes this as a life lesson and works his butt off to win the coaches trust; he will be better for it in the long run. And, take it to the NFL where he won't have that same attitude and perhaps cost himself in some form. Will people in his camp break it down like that or will they tell him what he wants to hear is the question.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 4, 2019, 12:29 PM

I am 100% confident he puts it all together and balls out this year. XT is going number two right behind TLaw in the 2021 draft. Dude has Khalil Mack written all over him.

Aug 3, 2019, 6:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Xavier Thomas ]

No mention of him being in the dog house:
“Thomas still has plenty of time to earn a starting spot, but the staff wants to see him become a more complete defensive end in fall camp instead of being someone who is just known as a pass rusher..”

https://www.thestate.com/sports/college/acc/clemson-university/article233484432.html

badge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2019, 6:48 PM

They also didn’t mention him missing some summer workouts. Trust me it was from a player on the team.

Aug 3, 2019, 9:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Xavier Thomas ]

Credit must be cited in proper MLA or APA webpage footnote form; failure to do so will be reflected in your final grade and possibly result in your expulsion for plagiarism-

Aug 3, 2019, 9:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Xavier Thomas ]

Loathe the depressing sound of REO Speedwagon, btw

Aug 3, 2019, 6:32 PM

If true I hate to hear XT has been taking it easy. Heck I was already concerned about him having enough weight to anchor the end against the run. He is a great pass rusher but to be all around great player he needs to be a beast against the run.

Aug 3, 2019, 7:00 PM

The mark of a successful program, there’s a standard at Clemson which isn’t relaxed for anyone. So much different than our feathered friends who allowed a superstar DE to dictate his own terms regarding how hard he wanted to work and even when he felt like playing.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2019, 6:58 PM

pretty sure DHood wrote about it in some quick notes yesterday.

Maybe DHood will respond in this thread or start a new one.***

Aug 3, 2019, 7:00 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2019, 8:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Xavier Thomas ]

Didn’t see anything in quick notes but I sure don’t like the sound of this... we need xt to be a beast as well as a leader!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2019, 9:36 PM

Good job D.J.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2019, 9:41 PM

Wow - doesn’t sound like Thomas ... at least... I hope not !!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

In Dabo I trust

Aug 4, 2019, 6:20 AM

Nearly all of the rumors could be true and still not be a big deal. Maybe he missed workouts because he was having trouble with a class. Maybe he was just lazy over the summer. Maybe the rumors are wrong. Regardless, I think BV and Dabo will come up with an appropriate response to keep things in line. We all make mistakes, especially when we were XT's age. Even if Dabo makes a mistake, I trust that he or the rest of the coaching staff will get things corrected. Just seems to me a big todo about nothing.

Congrats to the OP for

Aug 4, 2019, 6:35 AM

Sensationalism! Congrats to those who follow sensationalism hook, line and sinker.

T-Net has David and others to provide reports, which is why many of us come here. Others, try to test their National Inquirer abilities. To each his/her own, I guess.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 4, 2019, 7:02 AM

The real rumor is that BV said he has already mastered his position and all other defensive positions as well. He sculpted his body and mind over the summer into weapons of mass destruction. BV said there was no reason for him to even practice until after game one. They are going to let him try some heavy packages as RB on offense just for fun. See, two can play this game.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic