Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wow! It seems like God is making a comeback
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Wow! It seems like God is making a comeback

Jun 7, 2019, 3:51 PM

ChiliBean2016
Walk-On [133]
TigerPulse: 48%

Re: Wow! It’s seems like God is making a comeback. Being a Christian

Are there not kids starving in Africa?

There are millions of people starving in Africa because of drought. God could simply send rain to bless those people but he doesn’t. But he’s blessing Clemson football?

I’ve got kids to feed here. Seems like it would be easier for god to just steer a rain cloud their way.

It seems like God has blessed you by allowing you to live in America the most blessed country in the world, And the question is not why God has not sent rain to Africa but the real question is what have you done? You have more than 90% of the people of the world and hold all of it to yourself but want to shake your fist at God and blame him.

A rich man had a fertile farm that produced crops. He said to himself, what should I do? I don't have room for all my crops. Then he said, I know I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow! It seems like God is making a comeback

Jun 7, 2019, 3:56 PM

Good point.

Americans consume 10 times more than they need and they want to keep it that way.

#MAGA

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It starts with you.

Jun 7, 2019, 4:13 PM

Take your Nine Times extra. Fly over. Evenly distribute to nine. Problem solved if YOU can influence others to do same.

My guess.. is this is just more complaining from The Looney Fringe Left for someone else to make the world according to your utopic mind, while you sit around and dream of more perfection.

Do you believe everything you have read to you, while sitting at Starbucks drinking one of their GayMilkshakes? Otherwise, suck my root(canal).

-Tesla

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

And then there are people like me that just shake their head

Jun 7, 2019, 4:00 PM

And wonder how in this day and age we are still looking for supernatural explanations to things as elementary as rainfall.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great

Jun 7, 2019, 4:02 PM

now my head hurts

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: Great

Jun 7, 2019, 8:34 PM

take heart.you're not alone.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic