Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Would Wilkins wear #90
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Would Wilkins wear #90

Dec 25, 2018, 8:08 PM

If and I say IF Lawrence was officially ruled ineligible for Saturday, could Wilkins wear the #90? It's kind of made for movie thought but how cool would that be. And then go out a have a career day. I was just thinking today about how this really sucks for these 3 players. They have to be devastated. As fans we are concerned about our team, but for this "sliver" of something not listed as an ingredient to cause them to miss one of the biggest moments of thier lives. I hate this and I hate the inconsistency and corrupt organization that is the ncaa. Praying for justice for these young men.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Would Wilkins wear #90

Dec 25, 2018, 8:25 PM

Wilkins already has a made for movie reason to wear 42.

https://www.postandcourier.com/sports/clemson-s-christian-wilkins-honors-late-grandfather-on-and-off/article_44216e9e-b1b7-11e6-b2e6-3fe12f7513cb.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Are you really serious? Just let it rest.***

Dec 25, 2018, 8:29 PM

Re: Are you really serious? Just let it rest.***

Dec 25, 2018, 8:32 PM

Rest What? The official ruling hasn't came down yet. Are you a coot? This a big deal for real Clemson fans reaching way further than the field of play. It was just a thought, but as always the tigernet police are in full force
Jack#%s!

what's your problem?

Dec 25, 2018, 9:07 PM [ in reply to Are you really serious? Just let it rest.*** ]

? Coal in stocking? Don't take your anger out on this guy, he made a great observation, it would actually be a fantastic gesture for CW to wear 90 if this suspension goes through. He would have a monster game, which he would probably have anyway, but why not do it in DL's number while he's doing it?

Dec 25, 2018, 9:18 PM

Nah...it would be nice in a way, but I think he won't want any distractions.

Dec 25, 2018, 10:06 PM

I think it would be cool and I think it is something Wilkins' would want to do. Not sure if Dabo would be on board or not.

Dec 25, 2018, 11:00 PM

I think the whole team should wear this over the NCAA logo instead

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic