Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
With all the “Dabo to Cleveland/Bama” speculation...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

With all the “Dabo to Cleveland/Bama” speculation...

Nov 13, 2018, 9:05 AM

I’d like to see Dabo break his silence and give Clemson a vote of confidence.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: did prior to Louisville game

Nov 13, 2018, 9:06 AM

That being said he doesn’t owe you anything

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: With all the “Dabo to Cleveland/Bama” speculation...

Nov 13, 2018, 9:06 AM

Done did .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Is this really the hill you want to die on?

Nov 13, 2018, 9:08 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Nov 13, 2018, 9:19 AM

He addressed it during one of his after practice informal pressers. He told the reporter that he is happy where he is. He said he had been to Cleveland and that it's a great place, but that he isn't a cold weather guy. He also said that you never say never, but that he's where he wants to be.

If I ask my wife/husband if they are leaving me...

Nov 13, 2018, 10:39 AM

The last thing I want to hear is “never say never”.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Nov 13, 2018, 9:22 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2018, 9:43 AM

Dabos' not going to Cleveland, he's going to Bama to ride the big bus.

Nov 13, 2018, 9:48 AM

I don't think he's going to Cleveland, but I can see him taking the Louisville gig. If he's not interviewing for it, I don't know why he won't just release a statement on it. Sounds fishy..

Nov 13, 2018, 9:49 AM

NICE TRY COOT. YOU CAN ONLY PRAY

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2018, 9:58 AM

Lol, "Coot"? My pulse is 100%, check my history - I'm a diehard Tiger. I just don't know why Dabo won't put the UL speculation to rest if he's not interested. And now I'm hearing his name being thrown around for HC of the Cowboys..

Nov 13, 2018, 10:01 AM

LOL. SOME OF YOU WIMMENS NEED TO GET A DOG. DABO IS GOING NOWHERE. YOU DO REALIZE HIS KIDS PLAY AT CLEMSON.

Nov 13, 2018, 10:19 AM

My neighbor is friends with a guy that works in a gas station in the upstate. His brother is friends with Dabo's landscaper - he told me Dabo is working on transfer papers to get his kids into UL.

Also, any word on the rumor that we'll be playing ND in the ACCCG? Would be nice to go ahead and kill two birds with one stone. Win the ACC and knock them out of the playoffs at the same time.

Nov 13, 2018, 10:08 AM [ in reply to Re: With all the “Dabo to Cleveland/Bama” speculation... ]

Yep I’m pretty sure in the middle of a championship run, coaching and checking on his players and other teams players, meeting with his staff and game planning, taking time for various media responsibilities, continuing recruiting contacts and strategies, handling his foundation, running the football ops building, touching base with DRad and the Prez, meeting with boosters, looking over plans for enclosing the east end zone (and pissing off half the fan base with this) and being a father to his children, after all this he goes home at night and tells his agent to check on all the other jobs out there.

Nov 13, 2018, 10:20 AM

We're shutting down the hill??

Louisville lol***

Nov 13, 2018, 9:54 AM [ in reply to Re: With all the “Dabo to Cleveland/Bama” speculation... ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2018, 10:45 AM

Dabo is not only coaching his sons but also has a generational talent at QB, which can secure your legacy. I looked at 247sports all-time ranking of recruits coming out of high school based in their composite scoring. TL was the 6th highest recruit overall since 2000 (the farthest back it goes) and the top rated QB on the list. You don’t walk away from that in his freshman season!

The silence is deafening***

Nov 13, 2018, 11:35 AM

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic