Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
With All This Bama Equivocation I Wish Dabo Had Put His
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,141

With All This Bama Equivocation I Wish Dabo Had Put His

Feb 15, 2019, 6:20 PM

Foot down and crushed Bama's windpipe with 58+ points. Them Bama peeps like cockroaches, you can show no mercy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: With All This Bama Equivocation I Wish Dabo Had Put His

Feb 15, 2019, 7:15 PM

The ones who know the game saw what happened .
Excuse makers will always be that , and will always justify and spin things .
The football savvy Bammers know that we were the better team , and they also probably understand that the tables just may have already turned .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Feb 15, 2019, 8:02 PM

When we repeat as champs this year, Saban will retire.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But Dug ...

Feb 16, 2019, 12:08 AM [ in reply to Re: With All This Bama Equivocation I Wish Dabo Had Put His ]

their roster was already so much better and this recruiting season they got even more better than they were before, so logically, they have the best team, right? They all say so.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Feb 15, 2019, 8:05 PM

Dug is right, everyone saw what happened. A ten minute drive, ended by taking a knee just shy of the end zone, was more of an exclamation point than any number of additional TDs. Besides, the deniers wouldn't shut up if we had hung 80 on them.

^^^well said***

Feb 15, 2019, 10:29 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 15, 2019, 8:06 PM

Dabo is not one to run up the score, it would have been bad greegree to call a TO in an attempt to score at the end. Heck, Bama gave up at halftime , that in it’s self put a huge smile on my face

Feb 15, 2019, 11:12 PM

They are in the first stage of dealing with grief:

What Are the Stages of Grief?

Your feelings may happen in phases as you come to terms with your loss. You can’t control the process, but it’s helpful to know the reasons behind your feelings. Doctors have identified five common stages of grief:

Denial: When you first learn of a loss, it’s normal to think, “This isn’t happening.” You may feel shocked or numb. This is a temporary way to deal with the rush of overwhelming emotion. It’s a defense mechanism.
Anger: As reality sets in, you’re faced with the pain of your loss. You may feel frustrated and helpless. These feelings later turn into anger. You might direct it toward other people, a higher power, or life in general. To be angry with a loved one who died and left you alone is natural, too.
Bargaining: During this stage, you dwell on what you could’ve done to prevent the loss. Common thoughts are “If only…” and “What if…” You may also try to strike a deal with a higher power.
Depression: Sadness sets in as you begin to understand the loss and its effect on your life. Signs of depression include crying, sleep issues, and a decreased appetite. You may feel overwhelmed, regretful, and lonely.
Acceptance: In this final stage of grief, you accept the reality of your loss. It can’t be changed. Although you still feel sad, you’re able to start moving forward with your life.

I for one hope they deny what happened

Feb 16, 2019, 12:11 AM

all the way to the championship game next year.

If they don't own it, then they can't deal honestly with what went sideways. And if they can't be honest with themselves about it, then they can't begin to fix what went wrong.

So let them make excuses and claim 'roster' or 'Alabama factor' or whatever keeps those cold, dark, lonely feelings at bay.

In the meantime, we're going back to work and we're going to take the best team on the field last year and work hard to get even better.

Go Tigers!

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

There are teams with talent

Feb 16, 2019, 6:49 AM

Including Bama, but what the other programs lack is what Clemson's staff develops 'between the ears' in the players. That's why the Tigers will repeat.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,141
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic