Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
34 pt favorites over BC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

34 pt favorites over BC

Oct 20, 2019, 7:09 PM

BC isnt a bad team and every game is tough as each opponent brings their A+ game to try and knock us off.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BC is pretty bad***

Oct 20, 2019, 7:14 PM

Will a 34 pt win be enough?

Oct 20, 2019, 7:16 PM

BC is 4-3.

Will beating BC by 5 TD's be enough not to get us dropped in the AP for consecutive weeks?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 34 pt favorites over BC

Oct 20, 2019, 7:17 PM

I just saw that too. 34 point favorite might put the naysayers to bed.

Nah, they'll just say we are only that big a favorite

Oct 20, 2019, 7:22 PM

because the rest of the ACC is so bad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nah, they'll just say we are only that big a favorite

Oct 20, 2019, 7:26 PM

76er® said:

because the rest of the ACC is so bad.

What do you think we would have to beat BC by to not drop? LOL, not that it matters.

76er I think many people are making Clemson - Trevor Lawrence! Since he isn't playing well; we as a team can't be. If you have played or watched enough football - sometimes teams win despite a great game from the QB position. I've seen where the QB had less than 100 yards passing and a fumble and the team still won by multiple TD's. Special Teams can win games. Defense can win games. The run game can win games.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nah, they'll just say we are only that big a favorite

Oct 20, 2019, 7:35 PM

I love Trevor Lawrence as our QB, but he has in fact thrown some absolutely horrid interceptions this year. Now, the media has fixated on it, so as long as he throws even ONE in a game, to them he is playing awful. If he can just get through a game without one, then they will have to come up with a new narrative.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 34 pt favorites over BC

Oct 20, 2019, 7:32 PM

BCis a team with a terrible defense and a second string QB, in short they're a terrible team. If they cover it will be a backdoor cover.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Why does Vegas keep picking us to win by so much when the media is convinced we suck?***

Oct 20, 2019, 7:50 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why does Vegas keep picking us to win by so much when the media is convinced we suck?***

Oct 20, 2019, 7:56 PM

$$$$$$

Because Vegas actually has to get it right for a living.

Oct 20, 2019, 7:58 PM [ in reply to Why does Vegas keep picking us to win by so much when the media is convinced we suck?*** ]

Sportswriters these days have a blank check to say any stupid thing they want without fear of reprisal, evidently. Facts matter not one iota, they just get in the way of a good fairy tale.

we are 5-2 ATS this year so far***

Oct 20, 2019, 8:03 PM [ in reply to Why does Vegas keep picking us to win by so much when the media is convinced we suck?*** ]

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic