Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Vegas line moves as pro betters pick Clemson over Alabama
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

TNET: Vegas line moves as pro betters pick Clemson over Alabama

Jan 4, 2019, 3:28 PM

Vegas line moves as pro betters pick Clemson over Alabama

Clemson-Alabama IV is almost here as new bets are pouring in for No. 2 Clemson. The latest Vegas odds has Clemson only a 4.5 point underdog at multiple sportsbo Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is gonna make Bama ANGRY ... Vegas disrespecting them***

Jan 4, 2019, 3:34 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is gonna make Bama ANGRY ... Vegas disrespecting them***

Jan 4, 2019, 3:49 PM

So what is the spread now? What is the smart bet?

Jan 4, 2019, 3:52 PM

They are #1 and still favored. Clemson is angry from last year and our veteran defense wants a championship. Being angry doesn't always turn into being effective.

Jan 4, 2019, 4:10 PM [ in reply to Re: This is gonna make Bama ANGRY ... Vegas disrespecting them*** ]

I'm hoping and knocking wood, but don't see how we can beat Alabama. Why? Because they have at least 6 top receivers that we would seem to have no way of covering. I mean they can flood our secondary on every play with top guys, and our pass D is average at best. And, can we really win a scoring shoot-out against that offense. Probably not. The consensus is that our OL didn't play very well against Notre Dame, but that Trevor bailed us out with his quick recognition and release. I doubt that he will be able to do that against Alabama, a team that has 5-star players sitting on the bench. If our OL fell down against Notre Dame, guess what is going to happen against Alabama, a much better team. Shades of last year. The possible wild card in this game is the fact that we have likely the best QB in the collegiate game, and if our offensive line can give him even a modicum of protection against the fierce Alabama rush, we have some receivers who can get open and catch the ball. But don't bet the farm.

Jan 4, 2019, 4:46 PM

Without Dex on the D-Line we're going to be limited at collapsing the pocket all game. Rotating Dex/Albert is great, but this is Alabbama, not Pitt or ND. They have multiple, hard running backs to wear the line down. Then they throw Jalen in the mix so our guys have to chase him around. OUr secondary will have they're hands more than full covering NFL caliber receivers. I love our guys. Been a fan since the 70s, graduated '97, but Alabama has the advantage, even with all our guys healthy. "Bama's not a lock to win, that's why we play the game, but it must be our absolute best game. GO TIGERS!!

Jan 4, 2019, 4:57 PM

And the coots start coming out of the woodwork.

Jan 4, 2019, 5:31 PM

Pride cometh before a fall. Don’t underestimate your adversary. I aint wearing rose-colored glasses and I aint gonna lie to myself either. Their Version of Dexter Lawrence won’t be riding the bench during the game. Bama doesn’t have any problems starting hot right out of the gate. In contrast We’ve been challenged all season even with TLaw. Stick to the facts.Be careful who you call a coot. Now get back up on your CAT and go dig me a hole.

Jan 4, 2019, 6:03 PM

Poor coots. I couldn't imagine my life being as pathetic as you losers! Lol

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2019, 6:16 PM

You would know pathetic , sitting there in Darlington.

Jan 4, 2019, 6:59 PM [ in reply to Re: This is gonna make Bama ANGRY ... Vegas disrespecting them*** ]

Being a coot has to be constant pain and antagonizing depression!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2019, 10:27 AM [ in reply to Re: This is gonna make Bama ANGRY ... Vegas disrespecting them*** ]

Poor coots. I couldn't imagine my life being as pathetic as you losers! Lol

You must be a young fellow. You act like Clemson has always had their stuff together. Remember just recently (5 years ago) having the longest losing streak in the history of the rivalry? Remember WV 70 - Clem 33? Consider the rivalry W-L record over the past 10 years (5-5). Those had to be some pretty dark times for a fan. Not trying to be condescending, just questioning your comment.

Jan 5, 2019, 12:00 PM

The coots only success in their 100 plus years of history! So if being so proud of that little bit of success is what keeps you bragging, then you are to easy to please. We have beat you back five straight since, been in the playoffs 4 times, won 4 ACC championship games, been in the NCG twice, and headed there again, and won a NCG since the coots won 5 straight against Clemson. But I want to let you know, bringing up y'all's tiny bit of success over here is just to funny. It's way to funny bc it proves that you don't know nothing about real success, if you did, you wouldn't dare mention anything you have done against us bc what we have done since then makes what y'all have done look very very small actually!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2019, 7:03 PM [ in reply to Re: This is gonna make Bama ANGRY ... Vegas disrespecting them*** ]

That's BS, they don't live in the wood work, they come out of the sewer lines where ever one can be found. They are the roaches that continue to live off of human sh!t!!!

Jan 4, 2019, 6:54 PM [ in reply to Re: This is gonna make Bama ANGRY ... Vegas disrespecting them*** ]

Don't forget, Chase has more than prove he can tote the rock, and he loves contact from the way he has been running the ball, and taking on defenders with thumping head on hits!!! He is not a wimpy little QB, and he ain't scared in the least of contact!!! Chase Brice will say bring it on whammy Bammy!!!

We've been practicing against

Jan 5, 2019, 12:15 AM [ in reply to Re: This is gonna make Bama ANGRY ... Vegas disrespecting them*** ]

NFL type receivers. Our receivers are as good as theirs.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We've been practicing against

Jan 5, 2019, 12:15 AM [ in reply to Re: This is gonna make Bama ANGRY ... Vegas disrespecting them*** ]

NFL type receivers. Our receivers are as good as theirs.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2019, 7:03 PM [ in reply to Re: This is gonna make Bama ANGRY ... Vegas disrespecting them*** ]

And you call yourself a Tiger? We can win and will. Believe.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Will Bama be ANGRY elves?***

Jan 4, 2019, 5:58 PM [ in reply to This is gonna make Bama ANGRY ... Vegas disrespecting them*** ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2019, 6:43 PM [ in reply to This is gonna make Bama ANGRY ... Vegas disrespecting them*** ]

When we come out and start smacking them in the mouth the same as they are planing to do to us, that is going to make them mad also. Oh F-ing well, we can get just as mad as they can bc Vegas had made us the underdog and disrespecting us by doing that, when they could have made us an equal with a pick-um betting line. So, they disrespected us more than they did Bama whammy with the hurt I'm mad feelings!!!

Jan 4, 2019, 7:06 PM

Coming out and smacking Bama from the start is what it's going to take, especially the Tiger defense has got to get after Tua and the Bama offense and shut them down. I posted a post "Crazy Scoring Stats" earlier today that shows scoring for the first 3 quarters for Bama and the Tigers. It breaks it down against all teams played, conference games played, and against ranked teams after week 15. Bama scored 277 points (16.2 avg) in the first quarter against all 14 teams while the Tigers only scored 100 (7.1 avg) against their 14 opponents. After that they are pretty even with a slight edge to the Tigers.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2019, 6:47 PM [ in reply to This is gonna make Bama ANGRY ... Vegas disrespecting them*** ]

If Bama is reading and getting angry over this, then they really don't want to be there.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't buy it.

Jan 4, 2019, 4:15 PM

Clemson is going to win the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Vegas line moves as pro betters pick Clemson over Alabama

Jan 4, 2019, 5:54 PM

If you are hungry, you WILL eat! In other words, If Clemson is hungry enough, they will win!Just a saying!
Go Tigers!

Re: TNET: Vegas line moves as pro betters pick Clemson over Alabama

Jan 4, 2019, 11:42 PM

Clemson wins Monday night!

#FakeNews

Jan 5, 2019, 11:06 AM

All the lines I see have 5.5 and not the the four whatever you mentioned.

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic