Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why would you make a pt about picking
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Why would you make a pt about picking

Jan 14, 2019, 9:47 PM

Up the tab for food when it came off the dollar menu. Not sure why this was even a talking pt (yea I get the whole gov't shutdown). Then bring it up to start the ceremony to welcome our tigers. Glad he had good things to say about our program just could have left out the whole i paid for dinner out of my pocket which probably cost him a couple hundred bucks and we all know he probably didn't actually pay for those happy meals.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why would you make a pt about picking

Jan 14, 2019, 9:54 PM

Had to clarify because of the outcry would have been "somebody's "starving and Trump is spending tax dollars on overly catered to college football players. What a shame that 18-22yr olds can't have a nice trip to the nations White House without it becoming a political talking point.

Jan 14, 2019, 10:02 PM

It's the fact the he let it be known he was paying for dinner out of his pocket. If that was the case, why not pay furloughed workers to come in and help prepare a meal that you personaly paid for. That's something to boast about if you wanna talk about paying for a national championship teams meal.

But seriously tho, be honest...you would have complained either way

Jan 14, 2019, 10:08 PM

...I mean I get it.. but don’t act like there was some way in which u would approve of him tonight.

Jan 14, 2019, 10:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Why would you make a pt about picking ]

not a bad idea, but technically against us gov regulations.

Why take a dig at him?

Jan 14, 2019, 10:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Why would you make a pt about picking ]

Why not pony up some of your own cash to pay a TSA worker or some other furloughed shlub and exhibit your own largesse, hmmmm?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please tell where that stuff is on the dollar menu

Jan 14, 2019, 10:00 PM

Maybe I can make it before closing.

Jan 14, 2019, 10:02 PM

I believe he liked the irony of it all but that goes over most CNN / MSNBC viewers heads.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 14, 2019, 10:13 PM

I like the point Dabo made about all of us coming together. So please let’s consider part of our team’s celebration. If you look at their tweets they thought the White House visit was awesome. Oh by the way there was a snow storm that shut the Federal Givernment in DC today.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2019, 6:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Why would you make a pt about picking ]

Most things go over most CNN/MSNBC Viewers heads!! LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Jan 14, 2019, 10:17 PM

I cannot wait to vote for President Trump again, love how he, w/ regularity, finds a way to give you liberals & b tch RINOs the middle finger, for it is WELL deserved!

Jan 14, 2019, 10:17 PM

I cannot wait to vote for President Trump again, love how he, w/ regularity, finds a way to give you liberals & b tch RINOs the middle finger, for it is WELL deserved!

So opp party's newfound budget hawk tail feathers wouldn't..

Jan 15, 2019, 6:25 AM

be standing up right now and their clucks wouldn't be about government waste.

If you're confuse as to why fast food was served in the white house I can help with that too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic