Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm afraid we are watching Clemson baseball for
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

I'm afraid we are watching Clemson baseball for

Jun 1, 2019, 8:37 PM

way too much of the year ..... same mistakes ..... same pitching ....... same hitting. Maybe we can turn it around, but for most of the year when we started like this we were not able to turn it around. Let's hope we can show a little fight. Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm afraid we are watching Clemson baseball for

Jun 1, 2019, 8:53 PM

It’s been the same thing 4 years in a row in game 2.
Then we will beat Jacksonville St tomorrow, then get hammered in the night game tomorrow.
It’s like a book very predictable.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 1, 2019, 8:55 PM

Whatever happens keep fighting. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 1, 2019, 8:57 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm afraid we are watching Clemson baseball for ]

please do us all a favor and just turn the channel.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 1, 2019, 9:19 PM

I've watched every game this year. Rather than make a smart ### remark, why don't you make your case. I don't need you to tell me when to change channels.

Pretty sure it’s a reply to win it all . . .

Jun 1, 2019, 9:58 PM

Not you

Jun 1, 2019, 11:27 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm afraid we are watching Clemson baseball for ]

Ignore him. Crazy old man who thinks monte walks on water!! Reality check is Tiger baseball is drowning under his watch!!

Jun 2, 2019, 1:06 PM

If Monte doesn't make a change, Bradley LeCroy will be responsible for getting Leggett and Monte fired. Hes the only constant remaining from the struggles of Leggett in his last few years. Coincidence? Nope, he continues to recruit guys who cant get it done in the big moments. Of course the MLB draft has killed us in recent years but its hurt every team. We are the ones who cant seem to get over it. Until there is a new recruiting coordinator not named Lecroy, the same struggles will continue to occur.

This "us all" you speak of... You got a pocket full of mice?***

Jun 1, 2019, 9:31 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm afraid we are watching Clemson baseball for ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 1, 2019, 9:43 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm afraid we are watching Clemson baseball for ]

Bub I already have.....Mountain Men is on the History Channel tonight......Go Tigers!!!!

why do u think we will beat J st. our pitching is shot***

Jun 2, 2019, 7:55 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm afraid we are watching Clemson baseball for ]

Jun 1, 2019, 11:45 PM

I love Clemson baseball and have been watching and going to games since I was a student there in the 1960's. I like Monte and think he is in the process of building a solid program. That does not mean that me or anyone else can't make an observation of what we have seen this year on a forum designed to talk sports. Some folks need to not be so sensitive. If you have seen something else that I haven't seen, make your point and let's talk about it.

Jun 2, 2019, 8:58 AM

Some of y’all are fools and some just foolish. Nobody thinks Monte is perfect but he is a good coach. There is always a rebuilding period when a coaching change occurs. We are very young as it takes time to rebuild the roster plus Clemson still has a scholarship disadvantage. Four regionals in a row during a time of rebuilding is not too shabby. If you want to see an example of the process going south look no further than the center of the state and thank your lucky stars we are not them.

Why does Clemson have a scholarship disadvantage?***

Jun 2, 2019, 1:09 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2019, 1:09 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm afraid we are watching Clemson baseball for ]

Monte is a really good teacher and coach, however he makes some very questionable in game decisions. But those decisions aren't made alone. I honestly think hes being talked into some bad decisions by his coaches. LeCroy is a terrible recruiting coordinator. Im a High School coach so I know some MLB scouts and one told me that LeCroy was what got Leggett fired and if he stays at Clemson much longer he will get Monte fired. Earlier in the year Clemson had 2nd and 3rd with 0 outs and Sam Hall stole home. Luckily he beat the throw (after review) but want to know who decided to put that steal play on? Starbuck from 3B coaches box. You don't try to steal home with 2nd and 3rd and 0 outs. That's stupid baseball. Monte isn't the problem here, its the guys around him that's the problem.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic