Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Georgia Equipment manager using shower camera & weed
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 4,694

Georgia Equipment manager using shower camera & weed

Mar 24, 2018, 4:01 PM

I guess they are trying to keep this under the radar but read closely and the charges for eavesdropping are for putting a camera in the Dawgs shower.
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/22897052/georgia-fired-assistant-equipment-manager-james-kevin-purvis-arrest-felony-eavesdropping-drug-charges

James Kevin Purvis is in jail on $16,000 bond. Don’t use the showers at Georgia ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Some weed addicts on TigerNet; watch your 6 gentlemen.***

Mar 24, 2018, 4:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some weed addicts on TigerNet; watch your 6 gentlemen.***

Mar 24, 2018, 4:15 PM

My daughter has lupus and we buy Hemp oil CBD oil to help with her pain every week so I guess we use weed too just legally without THC.

Let’s Go Tigers!

Positives to your daughter, HS. No, my mother's prescribed

Mar 24, 2018, 4:35 PM

a -dol to help with her arthritis + back pain[a stimulator as well], but she's not part of the current Opioid crisis.

There are good uses for about anything; I'm glad your daughter has an avenue for help.

Happy Saturday HS.

What is this...?***

Mar 26, 2018, 6:50 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good morning SOLOS. Que, not coach?***

Mar 26, 2018, 8:24 AM

Mar 24, 2018, 6:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Some weed addicts on TigerNet; watch your 6 gentlemen.*** ]

After checking with my physician and her approval I will also be checking out the oils and tinctures

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Mar 24, 2018, 7:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Some weed addicts on TigerNet; watch your 6 gentlemen.*** ]

What’s that got to do with some numb nut putting a camera in a men’s locker room shower?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 26, 2018, 6:57 AM [ in reply to Some weed addicts on TigerNet; watch your 6 gentlemen.*** ]

What is a balk?

Good, you're asking, maybe one day you'll learn & stop

Mar 26, 2018, 8:22 AM

defending the MLB rule book during a collegiate game?

Except it's in the collegiate rule book as well?

Mar 26, 2018, 9:25 AM

Rule 9, section b, number 2:

The pitcher shall deliver the pitch from a set position only after coming to a complete and discernible stop with his entire body.

For a violation of this rule a balk will be called.

Pretty straightforward, if you ask me.

No, it's not, delivering the pitch after a stop is not

Mar 26, 2018, 9:36 AM

turning his shoulder in looking to first as you two were whining about and the idiot reason you linked the MLB, calling for a balk.

viztiz was kind enough to put both you morons out of your misery, but you again tried to change your argument.

You really are intellectual garbage, now reply until your little head & heart's content, but know it's hilarious to me watching you come out of the woodwork for DK.

Goodbye idiot.

Re: No, it's not, delivering the pitch after a stop is not

Mar 26, 2018, 11:23 AM

Prior to coming set you can of course turn your shoulder, that wasn't the argument.

While you're taking the signs the ball doesn't have to be in the glove, you can turn your shoulder, etc., that's not the argument.

Once you come set, you cannot move your body except to pitch, step off the rubber, or make a pick off move.

I linked to the MLB because I figured that would be easier for you to understand, and the rules of baseball are pretty universal all the way from high school to the pros, with the exceptions of the type of bat that can be used, etc.

Viztiz did post a copy of the collegiate rules, at which time I pointed out the rule in question (again, Rule 9, Section b, Number 2). I also copy and pasted the rule exactly as it is stated in the rule book, yet you seem to have chosen to ignore it?

Hey man, I didn't write the rule, but it's not that hard to read it.

You can continually call me names, and question my intelligence, at least I know how to read though.

In closing, I'm not coming out of the woodwork for anyone. As this was something we debated I felt the need to point out where you were wrong, yet again. It's sad that you continue to argue when you've clearly been proven wrong, but it seems this is all you have?

Anyways, have a good day.

Pervey Purvis wanted a peek...***

Mar 24, 2018, 4:21 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: Pervey Purvis wanted a peek...***

Mar 26, 2018, 9:18 AM

It's perfect that the pervert is Purvis. Makes me want to write a limerick!

Re: Georgia Equipment manager using shower camera & weed

Mar 24, 2018, 4:52 PM

Just think we were lead to believe it was car trouble causing the issues....

Re: Georgia Equipment manager using shower camera & weed

Mar 24, 2018, 4:56 PM

I’m surprised this didn’t come out sooner considering the camera in the shower was found a month ago.

I hope they unhooked it then but with G-Dawgs you never know...lol

Let’s Go Tigers!

Pass the dutchie from the left hand side!

Mar 24, 2018, 6:35 PM

Mon !

apparently ESPN hears illegal conduct and college football

Mar 24, 2018, 5:38 PM

and automatically thinks Coots.

Why else would the preview of this link show the dead cockroach instead of Sanford Stadium?

Kinda funny

equally disturbing that UGA has a

Mar 24, 2018, 6:03 PM

facility pronounced “Butt Smears”

Who is that borrowing our stadium in the midlands?

Mar 26, 2018, 1:05 PM

Hope they are keeping up the rent we're charging

Replies: 20
| visibility 4,694
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic