Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who is Dan Radakovich's best coaching hire in
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Who is Dan Radakovich's best coaching hire in

Apr 22, 2019, 9:43 PM

his career at GT or Clemson?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who is Dan Radakovich's best coaching hire in

Apr 22, 2019, 9:45 PM

monte lee, no doubt.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 22, 2019, 9:52 PM

Amanda

Apr 23, 2019, 7:13 AM

you people realize that monte won the acc in his 1st year and now there is a group of idiots ready to run him out of town midway through year 4. so maybe you should pump the brakes on amanda. we can only hope she is halfway as successful as monte has been. it is wimmens roundball afterall.

I don't think you needed to call zmorris an idiot, but yeah

Apr 23, 2019, 7:24 AM

your point is taken.. even if not so eloquent.

Don't be a goober.

Re: I don't think you needed to call zmorris an idiot, but yeah

Apr 23, 2019, 8:38 AM

did not call zmorris an idiot. called the people that want to run off monte idiots.

Apr 23, 2019, 8:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Who is Dan Radakovich's best coaching hire in ]

Amanda butler making the tourney AND winning a game with what she had is so much more impressive than what monte lee has accomplished. Deroberts acc baseball tourneys are not that important. If they were then teams would throw ace pitchers 3 times to win the whole thing. Instead what teams do at the end of conference tournaments is throw a guy they may need in the regionals. It’s basically a warm up for regionals. It’s only very important to teams that have to win it to make the postseason and that’s not us.

Apr 23, 2019, 8:46 AM

once again you miss the point. not surprising diamond.

Apr 23, 2019, 8:50 AM

I directly addressed your point and you’re wrong. You said we can only hope that Amanda Butler is half as successful as monte. That is a ###### statement. And you say we should pump the brakes on Amanda. why? And don’t tell me because it’s been one season because when you defend monte you always point to his first season. 2016. Don’t you? So tell me right now why Monte has been a better hire then Amanda Butler ? She had postseason success with a bunch of career losers lmao and Monte inherited good baseball players and hasn’t done any better since then. Where do you think we will be in year four with Amanda Butler? I can bet you it’ll be better than what the baseball team is this year

Apr 23, 2019, 8:59 AM

VERY POSSIBLE THAT WE WILL AND I HOPE THE BEST FOR HER. BUT IT IS YEAR 1. BETTER GO BACK AND LOOK AT HOW SHE DID AT FLORIDA. IT WAS VERY MIDDLE OF THE ROAD. MY POINT IS YOU BLITHERING IDIOT IS THAT YOU CANT GO BY YEAR ONE. OUR BASEBALL COACH WON A CHAMPIONSHIP IN YEAR ONE, SOMETHING THE MOT DEMANDED FROM JACK AND HE COULDNT GET DONE. I ALSO COULD GIVE A SH!T ABOUT THE ACC TOURNEY. PRETTY SURE MONTE KNOWS HE NEEDS TO WIN A POSTSEASON TOURNEY SOMETIME SOON. PLEASE DO NOT COME IN HERE AND TRY TO CONVINCE PEOPLE YOU ARE A TIGER FAN DIAMOND KNOWLEDGE. YOU FOOL NO ONE.

Apr 23, 2019, 9:11 AM

See you did it again you’re dismissing Amanda butlers success just because it’s year one but you think Monte winning the ACC tourney in year one is so great. Demanded from jack? Jack Leggett got fired because he couldn’t win regionals. We did not hire Monte to win conference tournaments and turn around one week later and lose regionals at home. I don’t try to convince you that I’m a Clemson fan, idc if you believe I am or not. It would be a really bad look for you to be wrong about your own team if I wasn’t a Clemson fan lmao

Apr 23, 2019, 8:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Who is Dan Radakovich's best coaching hire in ]

I’d love to continue discussing this but I have to work now and I know you’re too stubborn anyways. Enjoy your day deroberts

Apr 23, 2019, 8:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Who is Dan Radakovich's best coaching hire in ]

Just ask yourself this.
Who was more talented, lady tigers basketball last year or 2016 baseball that had okey, beer, pinder, Rohlman? Even had Wilson and white as your avg players. It’s safe to say Amanda butler has accomplished a whole lot more in just one season. She’s actually proved she can develop players and get players to buy into her philosophy. Monte has not at all

Apr 22, 2019, 9:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Who is Dan Radakovich's best coaching hire in ]

Well, what happened?????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 22, 2019, 10:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Who is Dan Radakovich's best coaching hire in ]

Then he needs to give us some money back.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Too early to assses the ROI. And personally

Apr 23, 2019, 7:32 AM

I think Monte is building a monster.

The youth has shown it's potential, and they will continue to grow and improve. I suspect as the season moves on they will noticeably improve and ultimately make a strong run to quiet the goobers.

Apr 23, 2019, 1:01 AM

Butler

Apr 23, 2019, 1:03 AM

and Softball Coach

Let's wait and see who he hires

Apr 23, 2019, 7:19 AM

as a softball coach before we pass judgment.

Re: Let's wait and see who he hires

Apr 23, 2019, 8:40 AM

hope you are joking. he hired a softball coach over a year ago

And too, let's face it

Apr 23, 2019, 7:20 AM

DRad is no Ray Tanner. Now there's a guy who knows what he's doing.

And by the way,

Apr 23, 2019, 7:22 AM

I hope you enjoyed your stay here on Tigernet because it won't be long before you're sent back to the chicken coop.

Up to this point it has been Mike Noonan***

Apr 23, 2019, 8:25 AM

null

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

ADs do a lot more than hire coaches***

Apr 23, 2019, 8:32 AM

Yup...

Apr 23, 2019, 9:23 AM

they also get to travel with the teams to sporting events, get really great seats, stay in very nice hotels, eat in fine restaurants, and then get to stand on stage during trophy presentations.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic