Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who had to eat the most crow after the natty?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Who had to eat the most crow after the natty?

Jan 27, 2019, 10:48 AM

Of all the talking heads, it was great to watch paul finebaum crumble into a senseless speechless mess (first time I listened to his show was January 8, LOLZ that was a fun listen) anyway.... are there any other false CFB profits out there that had unsubstantiated BS before the game that had to walk it back????

I was thinking about taking a break from re-watching the game this weekend.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

63-17

Re: Who had to eat the most crow after the natty?

Jan 27, 2019, 10:51 AM

I’m still waiting on ol’ Lou to crawl out of his hiding hole and talk about that Freshman QB destroying his beloved ND.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How about Desmond Howard walking back

Jan 27, 2019, 11:07 AM

Finesse??? I like Desmond, but he cracked back on Jeff Scott pretty hard after the WF game. I will hold your beer Desmond, you know you meant it as an insult, and it’s time to give us the “My bad” you owe our offense.

63-17

finebaum ate crow. lou and desmond never will***

Jan 27, 2019, 11:09 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: finebaum ate crow. lou and desmond never will***

Jan 27, 2019, 2:14 PM

The fact that Deeznutz did that little in home pouty blurb speaks volumes. His wink at not knowing who coach Scott was, was pitiful. Scott punched him in the mouth and his response was a whiff. Totally arrogance, “good luck the rest of the way...” something tell me he’ll make even more swipes next season when he fights for relevancy as TV personality. Watch for him on Dancing with the Stars... That will be the end of the road for ole homer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2019, 2:21 PM [ in reply to finebaum ate crow. lou and desmond never will*** ]

I was surprised about Pawwl eating crow and somewhat did it with grace. Stephen A. was another one that admitted he was wrong. Lou Holtz and Mark May are irelavant but Desmond needs to come clean or leave Gameday. Where's the petition to get him off?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2019, 2:24 PM

Agreed. If you can’t admit you’re wrong I have no respect.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

finebaum ate grow in 2016 too but he was so giddy in 2017***

Jan 27, 2019, 2:26 PM [ in reply to Re: finebaum ate crow. lou and desmond never will*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How about Desmond Howard walking back

Jan 27, 2019, 2:42 PM [ in reply to How about Desmond Howard walking back ]

Deep down Desmond knows no one takes him seriously, heck he doesn't even believe half the stuff that he comes up with off the top of his head. So he figures no need to say anything when no one believed the first round.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How about Desmond Howard walking back

Jan 27, 2019, 3:46 PM

Desmond Howard by a mile. Said Lawrence shouldn’t share time with Kelly Bryant. Said it was a mistake to start TL and we would lose a game because of it. Called us a finesse team. Argued with Jeff Scott. Picked Clemson to lose 5 times this year including the Championship. And refuses to say he was wrong about any of it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who had to eat the most crow after the natty?

Jan 27, 2019, 6:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Who had to eat the most crow after the natty? ]

It has to be Corey Miller.

Finebaum is still in shock cause

Jan 27, 2019, 2:16 PM

THEY AIN'T PLAYED NOBODY PAWWLL!

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic