Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who do you have the least amount of respect for?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 130
| visibility 1

Who do you have the least amount of respect for?

Oct 30, 2018, 1:04 PM

Adults who are avid video gamers?

Men who drive small cars?

Adults who dress up for halloween?

People obsessed with Disney?

Social Media obsessed individuals?

I know we all meet people from time to time that we right off the bat simply have no respect for. No real reason for it, you just don't like or respect that individual. For the most part, I guarantee you they fit into one or more of those categories.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

rulez

Oct 30, 2018, 1:07 PM

--Ineligible user

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He does kind of seem like he'd have that look

Oct 30, 2018, 1:09 PM

Skinny, no muscle tone, very few practical skills....

Amirite @clemsonrulez08®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if rulez’s online persona was a real person....

Oct 30, 2018, 1:46 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I WISH my hair was that perfect***

Oct 30, 2018, 1:49 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada

Oct 30, 2018, 8:50 PM

At Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Serious response/ comical response

Oct 30, 2018, 1:08 PM

Seriously, guys who let their girls/friends/fiances/wives drive them around. My daddy raised me better than that. It's perfectly ok if something is wrong with the dude, but it makes my blood boil to see it with people I know.

Comically, when grown men walk around in jerseys and jorts to games and tailgates. It make me want to ralph.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sig-1

like drive as in drive their cars?

Oct 30, 2018, 1:12 PM

I wish I could get my wife to drive me somewhere. In any car. I don't ever remember her driving me anywhere. Ever. Not once. I had no idea the nuptials I agreed to also meant to be someone's life time chauffeur.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice one, totally agree with your first one

Oct 30, 2018, 1:12 PM [ in reply to Serious response/ comical response ]

Having your lady drive you around just screams "I'm a bisch ###" to me too. Unless you're old and incapable of driving, or have your eyes dilated. Or drunk, that happens to me on occassion. Similarly, I do not respect men who are not at least somewhat competent drivers. Or who drive slow.

I'm not a jersey wearer, but they never really annoyed me too much. I see what you're saying though.

I only have my woman drive when I’m intoxicated.

Oct 30, 2018, 3:40 PM

Which is often...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bart O'Kavanough scok?

Oct 30, 2018, 1:18 PM [ in reply to Serious response/ comical response ]

are you in the ralph club?

First and last. They're the most disconnected.***

Oct 30, 2018, 1:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doesnt the last one though apply to us joungers?***

Oct 30, 2018, 1:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men who think the type of vehicle you drive is

Oct 30, 2018, 3:28 PM

important. It’s expected of women and short dudes.

On 3rd Camry in 30 years baby. Wife, though, drives an X5.

I'm really not sure how any half way functioning man between

Oct 30, 2018, 1:21 PM

the ages of 20-70 gets by without at least a decent sized SUV or pickup truck. Do you just pay everyone to do stuff? How does that work?

I guess if you lived in a city, but I'd at least want a decent sized sedan then.

Do what kind of stuff? Haul stuff? Like what that won’t

Oct 30, 2018, 1:26 PM

fit in my trunk?

Dead body will fit back there. I do buy a grill about every 10 years...rent a truck then.

You never have to haul stuff that you don't want to get in

Oct 30, 2018, 1:28 PM

your car?

Yard waste? Used motor oil? Paint? Lawnmowers? Nothing?

Used motor oil? Lulz.

Oct 30, 2018, 1:33 PM

Aunt Bea, call the man.

Yard waste? Got guys for that.

Paint? Got garbage pick up for that.

Lawnmowers? Aunt Bea, call the man.

I rarely change my own oil much any more

Oct 30, 2018, 1:37 PM

and I still always seem to have stuff like that around.

So you pay someone to do everything? Put down mulch? new pavers? bring a 2x4 home from lowes?

I usually do my own mulch. My pavers are 13 years old.

Oct 30, 2018, 1:42 PM

They should last forever.

What would I need a 2x 4 for?

You carried mulch in your Camry?

Oct 30, 2018, 1:48 PM

The last 2x4 I bought I used in my shed, or for my fence. I carried some 4x8sheets of plywoood in early October to put on my windows before the hurricane.

I dunno; I remember when I had a Tahoe and I was always thinking how useless it was when I wanted put something in the back of it (like shrimp in a bucket to go fishing).

Completely different lifestyles I guess.

In the trunk.***

Oct 30, 2018, 2:00 PM

I still have a stain from a wet bag of mulch on my truck

Oct 30, 2018, 3:31 PM

Trucks bedliner from the last bag of mulch I carried (i buy bulk now).

Your trunk must be a mess.

Hauling stuff, towing stuff...Gas cans, yard debris, mulch,

Oct 30, 2018, 1:33 PM [ in reply to Do what kind of stuff? Haul stuff? Like what that won’t ]

etc. I probably have something come up at least once a week that requires a truck. Granted, a lot of it is for work, but even with household stuff things pop up all of the time.

My neighbor drives a Honda and could not even put a post in the ground for his mailbox. That's just my first impression when I see a man driving a small car like that. I was speaking more to compact car crowd anyway, you know the Honda Fit, Nissan Sentra, etc.

I buy mulch every few years but 15 bags will fit in

Oct 30, 2018, 1:36 PM

my trunk.

Maybe, you’re right. I ain’t a real man.

Hey man, I didn't say you weren't

Just that it'd be hard to respect you. ;)

Re: Hey man, I didn't say you weren't

Oct 30, 2018, 5:28 PM

I drive a Camry to work too, $1500 craigslist special just to commute to work though.

But my main vehicle is a lifted 4runner with a crap ton of ToyTec mods. ToyTec ultimate lift, rock sliders, ARB bumpers, 35" BFGs, ARB lockers, swapped in Tundra TRD brakes.....

Re: I'm really not sure how any half way functioning man between

Oct 30, 2018, 1:53 PM [ in reply to I'm really not sure how any half way functioning man between ]

I drive an Equinox daily, but I also own a Ford F-150 to haul the boat, camper, and out random crap in the back of.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sig-1

TU for Camry love! Hassle-free driving. Roomy too.***

Oct 30, 2018, 1:30 PM [ in reply to Men who think the type of vehicle you drive is ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

its a driving appliance.

Oct 30, 2018, 1:32 PM

They're great cars. Great mileage, good service history.

I'm convinced they are made for folks who really don't care what they drive.

I needed a worry-free car after my Outback. #done***

Oct 30, 2018, 1:35 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Next ride (after a new minivan, most likely) will be my long

Oct 30, 2018, 1:37 PM [ in reply to its a driving appliance. ]

-delayed Parkway car. A 2-seater. Maybe the sweet little M5 (don't call it a Miata).

Nailed it. May get a VW CC next though.

Oct 30, 2018, 1:39 PM [ in reply to its a driving appliance. ]

Camry only has 125,000 though. Will drive hopefully until daughter is out of college in 4 years.

https://www.autoblog.com/buy/2009-Volkswagen-CC/

So you DO like working on cars***

Oct 30, 2018, 1:40 PM

Maybe you’re right. Stick with Toyota.***

Oct 30, 2018, 1:44 PM

u use this 'appliance' analogy a good bit

Oct 30, 2018, 2:23 PM [ in reply to its a driving appliance. ]

I know what you mean by it, and I'm not disagreeing with you...but i can't really tell if you mean it as a dig on "enter car model here", it's a 'good' thing...or you're just making an indifferent statement.

I don't mean anything bad by it,

Oct 30, 2018, 2:32 PM

Essentially.

As stated, its a fine car. It has an excellent service history, and is known to be a dependable vehicle. And its almost as exciting as a bread toaster or a microwave oven.

It does exactly what is was designed to do, and offers nothing intangible in the way of looks, performance, or personality.

Some people like cars that are exciting as toasters.

I use it too because that’s what it is to me. Some

Oct 30, 2018, 2:43 PM [ in reply to u use this 'appliance' analogy a good bit ]

guys need a more interesting car because they are short or insecure or have a small ding ding. ??

Some guys even name their cars.

yeah, for the most part I've never really cared what I drove

Oct 30, 2018, 3:07 PM

and I'm average height, small ding ding, but secure with it and me

I've 'taken over' 2 of SheGUAR's past 3 cars - haven't gotten a 'new to me/us' car since 2001.

I'm up next tho, ######.

Then you should probably buy a Camry***

Oct 30, 2018, 3:20 PM

sorry, i do have SOME requirements.

Oct 30, 2018, 3:22 PM

SUV, being one of them.

tho i've briefly entertained wagons

lol, DGUAR trying to ride the fence here

Oct 30, 2018, 3:25 PM

But ultimately, also has to have an SUV because he's a living, breathing male.

I've always had one...I need to move around more stuff than

Oct 30, 2018, 3:29 PM

a 'car' would allow. The 'trunk' basically becomes a rolling workshop when I'm in doing maintenance/improvements in between tenants, too...but I don't want a pick-up.

Plus, when the kids #### me off, I like grabbing whatever they're playing with and throwing it out of their reach.

Once you go pick-up, you'll never go back

Oct 30, 2018, 3:38 PM

I might put a camper shell on my next one, I don't care what my wife says about that being an old man thing to do.

Somehow I missed this post.

Oct 30, 2018, 4:03 PM [ in reply to I use it too because that’s what it is to me. Some ]

But I'm short, and I have small wang.

I'm not seeing how this related to owning a vehicle that I enjoy.

Re: Somehow I missed this post.

Oct 30, 2018, 4:12 PM

I am tall with short wang. I do care what I drive as I have always really like Trucks/Jeeps.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, but you have a light bar.

Oct 30, 2018, 4:13 PM

That's a completely different category of compensating.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if Toyota made a Camry that could tow a

Oct 30, 2018, 4:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Somehow I missed this post. ]

5k# boat and trailer and could pull it out of a slimy boat landing, maybe I’d buy one. But only of it’d do 0-60 in < 7 seconds.

they do. It’s called a sequoia***

Oct 30, 2018, 4:43 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Not gonna haul 5 gallons of shrimp in a bucket in the back

Oct 30, 2018, 5:08 PM

Won't do 0-60 <7 seconds, max tow is 7400#.

http://www.hilandtoyota.com/blog/much-can-2018-toyota-sequoia-tow/

Nice try, car hater***

Oct 30, 2018, 2:09 PM [ in reply to Men who think the type of vehicle you drive is ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^has a small ding ding^^

Oct 30, 2018, 2:44 PM

??

people who wear pajamas/bedroom slippers in public

Oct 30, 2018, 1:15 PM

a true sign that someone has totally given up on life.

I knew some guys in college who did that.

They hadn't given up on life; its just really didn't matter.

No slides or flip flops?***

Oct 30, 2018, 1:27 PM

Not sure.

Oct 30, 2018, 1:29 PM

I knew one guy that would regularly wear bedroom slippers to TTT. It never bothered me.

you must hate airports then***

Oct 30, 2018, 1:22 PM [ in reply to people who wear pajamas/bedroom slippers in public ]

Not really. Just the people in them.***

Oct 30, 2018, 1:38 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I had grocery stores/Walmart more in mind

Oct 30, 2018, 1:42 PM [ in reply to you must hate airports then*** ]

most of the time the offending person I am referencing has feet that won't fit in traditional shoes.

And that calls for an addendum - people who ride those Rascals around a store when what they truly need is exercise -- BADLY.

I put this in the same category as "Liking Disney", because

Oct 30, 2018, 1:46 PM [ in reply to people who wear pajamas/bedroom slippers in public ]

you KNOW they do.

Minions pajamas are a dead giveaway

Oct 30, 2018, 1:54 PM

along with the gut hanging below the shirt.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I heard

Oct 30, 2018, 1:15 PM

NuSpringPastor and RichsRod fit all those categories. hth.

F) people who own/use selfie sticks.

Although there’s heavy correlation between them and your category E.

People who share stuff similar to this on social media

Deadline tomorrow !!! Everything you’ve ever posted becomes public from tomorrow. Even messages that have been deleted or the photos not allowed. It costs nothing for a simple copy and paste, better safe than sorry. Channel 13 News talked about the change in Facebook’s privacy policy. I do not give Facebook or any entities associated with Facebook permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. With this statement, I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be tactically allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the profile status updates. DO NOT SHARE. Copy and paste.

I mean, I see otherwise smart people share fake retardshat on Facebook all the time and they do it unironically. It bottles my mind and makes me want to kill myself and my whole family that I live in this world.

Facebook..lol***

The Dutch.***

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RAd for rassist***

Oct 30, 2018, 1:19 PM

Carnies. Circus folk.***

Oct 30, 2018, 1:30 PM [ in reply to The Dutch.*** ]

Thank you, 19B

Oct 30, 2018, 1:34 PM [ in reply to The Dutch.*** ]

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's some dutch acting...dutch

Oct 30, 2018, 2:04 PM [ in reply to The Dutch.*** ]
IMG_0537.JPG(154.3 K)

A friend lives in Curacao and was at a by his housebar on Sunday.

He didn't know why this guy showed up in a T-rex outfit, either.

I don't know what that gibberish was

Oct 30, 2018, 2:24 PM

now how it got that was. Should have read

"A friend lives in Curacao and was at a bar by his house on Sunday. "

I don't understand video gamers

Oct 30, 2018, 1:19 PM

or the social media thing. From the group of people I'm around, it seems its mostly women who are obsessed with social media.

I'd add one more to your list: people who are obsessed with politics. They worry and talk about politics like their life depends on it, when it reality, their day to day life isn't affected at all by what is going on in Washington. No matter what the subject might be, somehow, they're able to equate to whomever they hate in politics. Its really an odd thing when you say simply "hello" to someone, and 45 seconds later they're somehow talking about Nancy Pelosi.

Re: I don't understand video gamers

Oct 30, 2018, 1:30 PM

I sure am glad we don't have anyone like that in the lounge.

wilbur82®
xtiger
bengaline

;)

You nailed me

The one time I played a video game (soldier running through building maze) i got dizzy and nauseated. Never played again!

TigerBlood99

I see some folks in P& R who are like that.

Oct 30, 2018, 1:39 PM [ in reply to Re: I don't understand video gamers ]

Not necessarily who you named though.

Completely Solid Orange and Chuckston T-man come to mind. They'd be brutal to stand near at a party.

Isn’t the jounge social media?***

Oct 30, 2018, 3:24 PM [ in reply to I don't understand video gamers ]

I'd think any web forum predates social media

Oct 30, 2018, 5:35 PM

and the jounge certainly isn't like Facebook or Instagram.

Obviously, I'm not posting stuff on here to get "likes", or to paint my life as one big utopian trip to the ever after.

People obsessed with Disney.

By far.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those people are usually trashy AF***

i know a few friends like this.

Oct 30, 2018, 1:31 PM [ in reply to People obsessed with Disney. ]

They all seem to be compensating for a disappointing childhood.

Sort of like the people who make $50k and spend $5k on their kids’ Christmas presents each year because all they got as kids was a pair of socks and that’s somehow supposed to make it better.

And to my UDP friends,

Oct 30, 2018, 1:36 PM

I’m not bagging on $50k/year. The point was 10% of your salary for kid’s presents.

So, Obed, what would you pin the income range

Oct 30, 2018, 1:45 PM

for UDPs ?

$50K - $70k ?

That'd be hard to pin down.

Oct 30, 2018, 1:54 PM

If I had a paid for house and didn't need to contribute to a 401k because of a trust fund or something, $50-$70K would be living pretty strong, at least around here. Incidently, There are A LOT of folks in Mt Pleasant like this (not me, unfortunately).

There's no opinion required, it's basic math.

Oct 30, 2018, 1:56 PM [ in reply to So, Obed, what would you pin the income range ]

A/12 - B/12 - C = Z*30

A = Household Income

B = IPTAY donation level required for LD tickets

C = Household Mortgage expense

Z = Price of a pack of Ramen Noodles (30 multiplier is for a month)

lol at not considering financing a new 2500 every year in

Oct 30, 2018, 2:08 PM

that equation. HOW ELSE DO YOU DRIVE TO CLEMSON?

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Financing? lulz***

Oct 30, 2018, 2:25 PM

Re: So, Obed, what would you pin the income range

Oct 30, 2018, 8:07 PM [ in reply to So, Obed, what would you pin the income range ]

Today I learned I am UDP status

Only bills being mortgage on primary house - no car payments or payments on several rentals. UDP feels good

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Disney. Hell, I have contempt for KIDS who like Disney.***

Oct 30, 2018, 1:29 PM

Re: Who do you have the least amount of respect for?

Oct 30, 2018, 1:31 PM

I’m 56 years old. I still think of myself as a young man. Anyway I hate it when people get older and put down the younger generation. Young people are amazing and most are doing great things. They are just doing it in a new and better way. Many of my friends talk bad about the Millennials and all the “stupid” things they do and say. Then I have to remind my friends we were once young and stupid. Old people seem to forget their youthful stupidity. ??

I count this asa +1 for "disney"***

Oct 30, 2018, 1:56 PM

You just reminded me

Oct 30, 2018, 2:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Who do you have the least amount of respect for? ]

TO REMIND YOU TO STAY OFF MY LAWN, WHAT WITH YOUR STUPID HIPSTER PANTS WITH THE SPECIAL SMART PHONE POCKET.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I used to play video games

Oct 30, 2018, 1:32 PM

quit about 5 years ago. Mostly played when my kid was young enough to want to play with me. I drive a GTI. I have 5 kids now, so I do sometimes dress up for Halloween, but only to make the kids happy. I can't stand Disney, never been. I post on here enough to fit that last one I guess.

I also have a huge ##### and I'm almost 50, so I really don't give a #### what anyone else thinks about me anymore apart from my wife, family and friends.

But none of those people lose any respect from me automatically. Just deadbeat dads and people who act like they are more important than everyone else. (Which often manifests itself as left lane sitting or similar behavior)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To be fair, aren't you also a lawyer?

Oct 30, 2018, 1:39 PM

Everything else after that is kind of a moot point, anyway.

haha just kidding kind of

That's the only reason I still care what anyone thinks

Oct 30, 2018, 2:50 PM

because lawyer.

Everyone hates me until they need me. So you get used to it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Grown men

That don't carry a pocket knife and always borrowing mine.
Need there mancard pulled.

Adults who mix up there/they’re/their.***

Oct 30, 2018, 1:40 PM

That ish drives me crazy.

Oct 30, 2018, 1:41 PM

There so stupid. Like, try some grammer, man.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That ish drives me crazy.

Oct 30, 2018, 2:11 PM

Me too!

YES!

Oct 30, 2018, 2:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Grown men ]

That, and bringing magazines that only hold 5 rounds.

I know no one that carries a pocket knife. My

Oct 30, 2018, 3:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Grown men ]

father and all his friends carried one.

https://marketplace.focuscamera.com/victorinox-swiss-champ-xavt-pocket-knife-transparent-red.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwguDeBRDCARIsAGxuU8ZUjRjKap15ww9tLWqXcg6r_VsCrxe187eBNyC9AyOLLp_LoPYExzcaAlACEALw_wcB

2nd reply

Adults who are avid video gamers? What counts as avid? I play most every afternoon because other wise I will fall asleep before Sharkgirl gets home.

Men who drive small cars? Civics with aftermarket parts do not deserve respect.

Adults who dress up for halloween? This is cool if an adult part. Becomes less cool as you age and people become less attractive or more ashamed of their bodies.

People obsessed with Disney? Covered.

Social Media obsessed individuals? Facebook is good for reducing the number of or improving the quality of questions my family ask me when I see them. Twitter became hard to keep up with some time back. I have other accounts but don't know how they work.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't have a lotta respect for cat-owners

Oct 30, 2018, 1:42 PM

Dayem people, get areal pet!

;)

Hey! Cats are so cool. They have a vertical of about 5 feet.

Catch rabbits, snakes, rats, and leave for you on the back porch. Plus they only jump up on you occasionally..

They have ##### with your sweaters and sweatshirts.

Also, when you go out of town, just leave a bunch of food and water, and they’ll be fine.

Dogs will eat up five days worth of food in an hour. Dogs are dumb, though we have one.

Well...now I know who I respect the least.

Oct 30, 2018, 2:09 PM

Your musical taste had you high on my list, but cats??????

CATS??????

Dogs

Oct 30, 2018, 2:12 PM

https://twitter.com/netflix/status/1056930200326291456

I believe all of these fall under the same category of

Oct 30, 2018, 1:43 PM

People who monogram their cars...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

If your wife has a monogram on her car, she probably

Oct 30, 2018, 1:51 PM

also drives you around.....Just from my observations.

if this was one of Lakebum's original options, I would've

Oct 30, 2018, 3:10 PM [ in reply to I believe all of these fall under the same category of ]

had a harder time deciding on an answer.

People obsessed with Disney, easily.

Oct 30, 2018, 1:44 PM

not just disney though...people, usually (but not limited to) women, who are obsessed with any ONE or particular SET of disney-like characters....Winnie the Pooh (might be disney, no idea), Bettie Boop, Garfield, etc...

I don't particularly mind the adults that get dressed up for halloween (no, I haven't since 1 time in HS, and that was the only time since elementary school), especially slutty costumes poasted to FB.

the others, all earn a bit of my disrespect, but nothing like the disney ####

Walmart shoppers.

Oct 30, 2018, 1:50 PM

Followed closely by people who don't take care of their teeth.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Your responses, ranked.

Oct 30, 2018, 1:52 PM

1. People obsessed with Disney. WEIRD AF AND EXPENSIVE IF THEY ACTUALLY GO THERE OFTEN.

2. Adults who are avid video gamers. GET A REAL HOBBY LIKE JERKIN THE GERKIN

3. Social Media OBSESSED Individuals. I GET IT, I HAVE FACEBOOK, BUT I HATE IT. IT HELPS ME KEEP UP WITH OTHERS AND EVENTS. INSTA IS GREAT FOR THAT TOO, PLUS HOTTIES SHOW UP IN MY FEED EVERY NOW AND THEN. REDDIT FOR THE LULZ AND THE NEWS, TWITTER FOR THE INSTANT FEEDBACK. I WOULD NOT CALL THAT AN OBSESSION, BUT I AM A USER.

4. Adults who dress up for halloween. WEIRD UNLESS YOU HAVE KIDS AND YOU DO IT FOR THEM. WIFE BOUGHT ME A SHIRT THIS YEAR TO WEAR WITH THE KIDS, THEY WERE MAD AT ME LAST YEAR FOR NOT PARTICIPATING. ALSO, I HATE HALLOWEEN.

5. Men who drive small cars. WHO GIVES A RAT'S REAR END WHAT SOMEONE ELSE DRIVES? IF YOU LIKE SMALL CARS, DRIVE THEM. IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD A NEW F350 WITH SUPER SWAMPERS TO TAKE THE KIDS TO DAYCARE, THEN DRIVE WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD. THE PEOPLE WHO DRIVE 4 WHEEL DRIVE TRUCKS FOR NO REASON BUT TO GET GROCERIES ARE PROBABLY MORE ANNOYING TO BE HONEST.

Geeze, let me add a caveat to the small car thing...

Oct 30, 2018, 2:05 PM

I'm talking something like this that has no performance, and no functional utility to it whatsoever. There is no way something like this should be suitable for a functioning American male.

A 50 something muscle head gym rat that lives in my

Oct 30, 2018, 3:03 PM

hood and works at Costco was driving one those Hyundai two door compacts. He likes to run his mouth on social media constantly. Like daily, hourly. Anyways another meat head got sick of his rants and called him out for driving a barbie car. Now he drives a camero

correct me if I'm rong...but doesn't a Barbie Car

Oct 30, 2018, 3:09 PM

more closely resemble a Camaro than a hyundai?

The Hyundai is close in size

Oct 30, 2018, 3:57 PM

the Camaro is close in shape

I lose respect for all of them equally

The order/rand just depends on who's making the most noise at the time. Today its the adult gamers.

Grown ### men who wear Crocs***

Oct 30, 2018, 2:08 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YOU FIND ME BETTER WEEDEATING FOOTWEAR***

Oct 30, 2018, 2:09 PM

I have a very unique one

Oct 30, 2018, 2:11 PM

Mostly Gen Xers. People who use hashtags to add detail or commentary to a FB, Twitter or IG post.

Hashtags are meant for easy searching.

Example:"Brayden helped make lunch for me today. #lovehim #proudmomma #hesakeeper #bestkidever #whencanhemakesupper #growinguptoofast"

#He'sRightYouKnow***

Oct 30, 2018, 2:13 PM

Strong pet peeve***

Oct 30, 2018, 3:04 PM [ in reply to I have a very unique one ]

I think you've got to look at the whole person, and not just

Oct 30, 2018, 2:13 PM

one or two things a person may do.

UNLESS THAT PERSON IS

the Disney people all the way***

Oct 23, 2016, 6:25 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes

Oct 30, 2018, 3:13 PM

to all of them

Oct 30, 2018, 3:15 PM

Adults who are avid video gamers? (not a problem)

Men who drive small cars? (only if they drive them poorly)

Adults who dress up for halloween? (adult men, yes. women = no problem with it)

People obsessed with Disney? (its cool if they like it. idgaf)

Social Media obsessed individuals? (yes. what in the actual #### do you stare at that #### phone like something is going to jump out of it? i went to nice seafood dinner the other night and this couple is at at table not saying a ####### word but doing phone ####. i wanted to take some shimp off their plate eat it and tell them to #### off with that facebook/twitter/instagrams crap. i enjoy hunting and vacation cuz i get to turn the ####### phone off. or i dont have service. either way its a win. #### people i havent talked to in 20 ###### years hitting me up on social media. i dont care what you are up to and what your kid is for halloween. eat ####)

kind regards,

Anybody who sends me

Oct 30, 2018, 3:46 PM

dickpics.

Oct 30, 2018, 3:58 PM

Disney adults....they are just creepy people that creep me out. Really anything Disney creeps me out, its like one day we are going to find out that they are the cause of cancer....like they put it in the food at Epcot and it was a social experiment. I dunno, its just creeptastic down there, as Florida is in general.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

mimes***

Oct 30, 2018, 4:51 PM

null

I test drove a dozen vehicles before

Oct 30, 2018, 4:52 PM

selected a small SUV. Fit my needs , but many times I wish I had a truck, van or full size SUV.
Cars just don't have the room I need to haul things and can't safely always go where I want to go. Keep your eyes off other men's units.

People who say ‘holla-ween’.

Oct 30, 2018, 5:30 PM

It’s just wrong.

129 responses and not 1 @. I'm moving up in the Lounge***

Oct 30, 2018, 9:20 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Replies: 130
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic