Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who can blame'em???
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,110

Who can blame'em???

May 31, 2019, 9:06 PM

https://www.postandcourier.com/sports/carolina/gamecocks-to-consider-alcohol-sales-at-games-after-sec-drops/article_e87b99f0-83b6-11e9-8600-db28aed476ee.html

(sorry if old news....if for some reason the link won't work properly, the article is in postandcourier.com/sports)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who can blame'em???

May 31, 2019, 9:08 PM

I’ll have a Jameson on the doo doo ice

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2019, 11:05 PM

The nooks and crannies inside of Willy-B just got a whole lot nookier and crannier .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 1, 2019, 3:39 AM

I hope that Clemson does not start selling alcohol at our home games, if we were to do so in my opinion it would damage that wholesome family atmosphere at DV and at Clemson University. IMO it would damage the culture Dabo has built our football program on.

As for the SEC it just shows their greed. Do anything to make more money.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 1, 2019, 2:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Who can blame'em??? ]

Willy B really will be and smell like a dirty urinal

Message was edited by: TigerBill82®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you been to a game there? That place is already

May 31, 2019, 11:20 PM

Full of drunks every game, it’s a disgusting cesspool. I’m sure they’ll approve it to try and offset declining ticket sales and gamecock club membership. When you consider the rude obnoxious behavior that fan base already displays, the legal sale of alcohol will make Williams Brice Stadium the worse game day environment in the country.

I only carry full grown adults to that game!

May 31, 2019, 11:27 PM

No children allowed!!!

My oldest son married a fiesty red head (wait, was that redundant?) . . . I love having her in the crowd!

She won't take sh!t off of any of them!!!!!!! And laughs in their face . . . She's my finest Tiger convert ever!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I only carry full grown adults to that game!

May 31, 2019, 11:36 PM

Funny you say that. Redheads are FIRE. Mother in law is a redhead. My good god, it’s genetics.

On the subject though, can’t think of a worse idea than alcohol being sold In that dumpster.

It’s already a liability, what with the nearby establishments, caliber of fan base and simply the curse of the chicken. All the incentive already exists to abuse alcohol and whatever else street drugs are available just because...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does this mean mini bottles will be the UofSUC fan’s weapon of choice

May 31, 2019, 11:25 PM

in place of water bottles?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Does this mean mini bottles will be the UofSUC fan’s weapon of choice

May 31, 2019, 11:32 PM

I would hope that administration isn’t stupid enough to sell liquor to that fan base, I would assume it will be cheap quality draft beer in a plastic cup.

Re: Does this mean mini bottles will be the UofSUC fan’s weapon of choice

May 31, 2019, 11:40 PM

Good point, but I’d categorize that as catering to tastes of their clientele.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Local area hospitals staff

May 31, 2019, 11:47 PM

They probably could.

Jun 1, 2019, 1:09 AM

Not a good idea.

Jun 1, 2019, 1:57 PM

The family atmosphere argument is a croc. I don't see how it really changes anything. People will still over drink at tailgates and sneak it in. Also if soft drinks are 5-7 dollars at concessions just imagine how much a beer will cost. Who will afford more than one within the gates?

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,110
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic