Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Which program should feel best about Jordan Burch? (RIVALS)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Which program should feel best about Jordan Burch? (RIVALS)

Apr 8, 2019, 1:46 PM

https://n.rivals.com/news/take-two-which-program-should-feel-best-about-jordan-burch-

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so basically no one knows***

Apr 8, 2019, 1:50 PM

Re: so basically no one knows***

Apr 8, 2019, 1:58 PM

He is playing the game that some recruits do but I think he has been a chicken the whole time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Usually those who play games are not Tiger material. ***

Apr 8, 2019, 7:05 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Farrell's quote says it all

Apr 8, 2019, 1:58 PM

"A lot of people are saying Burch and Bryan Bresee are pretty much already committed to Clemson."

That's why you didn't see another DE recruit invited to the Spring Game.

Re: Farrell's quote says it all

Apr 8, 2019, 2:36 PM

Makes you wonder doesn't it? 3 weeks of visits including a spring game and not one cb to the cawks. I know cbs aren't the end all be all but you would think at least one insider would flip.

On the other end of the spectrum Bowman visits Clemson twice including a spring game and cbs are popping off. If you read the message boards, Gator fans have just about given up hope. Things that make you go hmmmmm....

Big difference in 2 trips from Florida and 3 from 6 miles

Apr 8, 2019, 4:46 PM

I am not sure why everybody is so worked up about Burch's visit to the Roach. It is not a good sign but his school is closer to USuC than my house is to DV and I live in Sandy Springs. I have to think the visit last weekend actually was to our benefit.

Re: Big difference in 2 trips from Florida and 3 from 6 miles

Apr 8, 2019, 5:00 PM

I think the trip to Columbia this weekend hurt the Coots more than it helped them. That spring game for them was an embarrassment. 5000 fans at best. Not a great showing for a recruit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Pure guesswork

Apr 8, 2019, 2:22 PM

But if you’re wanting to read tea leaves the fact that we’re not bringing in any other DE’s for visits should encourage you. If a Columbia kid, coached by a former coot player, playing with Muschamp’s son is being quiet about his recruitment I think that’s a good sign.

Sounds to me like he doesn't want to make enemies

Apr 8, 2019, 5:12 PM

with the coot fanbase any sooner than he has to, considering he and his family still live in Columbia. Think about what Xavier Thomas dealt with.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic