Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
27-12 end of 1st--- Tigers shooting 18% (3-17)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1,877

27-12 end of 1st--- Tigers shooting 18% (3-17)

Jul 9, 2019, 11:57 AM

Getting decent shots, but not going in...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Which player are you blaming

Jul 9, 2019, 12:03 PM

for elevating his game?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Still wasting everyone's time & bandwidth with your nonsense***

Jul 9, 2019, 12:06 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Go suck on a six watt light bulb

Jul 9, 2019, 12:08 PM

idjit

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

About a dozen Sewer Dwellers on T-Net that need to be banned***

Jul 9, 2019, 12:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Twelve is weigh moar than eye wooda guest.

Jul 9, 2019, 12:15 PM

We have a few of the Sewer loafs stopping by to visit

Jul 9, 2019, 12:21 PM

Where's the rest of the turdles????

Talking to yourself again?

Jul 9, 2019, 12:25 PM

At least you didn't call yourself a perv again, so...congrats?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Talking to yourself again?

Jul 9, 2019, 12:26 PM

35-32 Clemson, late 2nd qtr

Jul 9, 2019, 12:21 PM

been trailing entire game

Tied at 41 Halftime

Jul 9, 2019, 12:26 PM

Dawes & Honor are both better passers than Reed & Mitchell which are helping a lot. Biggest positive is that Simms is attacking the basket & not jacking up ugly 3's. I still hate the stupid 1-4 'keep away' offense, but it may be better served this year than last since the post players are limited. Need to use the screens & backcuts to take advantage of our athleticism.

"Dawes & Honor are both better passers than Reed & Mitchell

Jul 9, 2019, 12:35 PM

which are helping a lot"

LOL...ok

all you guys should be banned to USC board***

Jul 9, 2019, 12:48 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Keep me out of your Sewer Dwellers Circle***

Jul 9, 2019, 12:50 PM

Why do you waste everyone's time showing up on tnet?***

Jul 9, 2019, 12:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Just how lonely & pathetic of a gal are you??***

Jul 9, 2019, 12:59 PM

Are you pervs about done?

Jul 9, 2019, 12:56 PM [ in reply to Keep me out of your Sewer Dwellers Circle*** ]

Wish Crump/B-Meist would RA on you permanently***

Jul 9, 2019, 1:05 PM

41-41 at the half***

Jul 9, 2019, 12:31 PM [ in reply to 35-32 Clemson, late 2nd qtr ]

Don't worry...

Jul 9, 2019, 12:57 PM [ in reply to 35-32 Clemson, late 2nd qtr ]

If coachmac thinks we will lose, we have it in the bag.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

What did I tell you.***

Jul 9, 2019, 2:10 PM

Replies: 20
| visibility 1,877
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic