Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Whether true or not .....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 181

Whether true or not .....

Jul 20, 2019, 7:29 AM

The impression is gives will matter when the curtain closes on election day.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats-believe-open-borders-not-090004137.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Whether true or not .....

Jul 20, 2019, 7:34 AM

It is just an opinion piece I know but it depends upon what portion of the voters see it as a truism, then the boat has a leak. Question then becomes can the bilge pump keep it afloat or is it time to man the lifeboats.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unfortunately for the writer he defeated his message...

Jul 20, 2019, 10:15 AM

by suggesting Trump is a racist for wanting border control. That is not true. The definition of racism is so watered down it's only poison to those on the left. The right has been blistered from it and has toughened to the charge. When everything is racist, nothing is racist.

Nancy was accused of being racist for saying 'They only have four votes,' then the entire dem house voted to support the 4 JV cheerleaders by condemning Trump. Dems are dying by their own sword.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I saw a stage filled with dem presidential candidates...

Jul 20, 2019, 10:10 AM

raise their hands when asked in they are for decriminalizing illegal border crossings. You can't spin what I saw on that stage. Nothing they say will delete that picture from my mind.

Four young democrat representatives used the dem rhetoric of prejudices, racism and victimhood that the democrat party has bludgeoned the nation with and have now established a total domination of democrats in congress.

That four are above being called out for their lies, ignorance and radical view. Nancy said they have only four votes and they had her eating out of their hand in 24 hours by claiming victimhood.

The dem party has the tail wagging the dog. I am much more reasonable that I sometimes appear. I am fully aware that the democrat party will not abolish the laws concerning illegal border crossing. I know that those hands were raised in efforts to appeal to the far left of the party. I know the candidate chosen to run in 2020 will jerk the wheel and head back to the middle of the road.

Dems could make this a real fight in 2020 but they would have to back off their racism rhetoric and participate in a health position on border control, reasonable handing of those who seek to enter America without properly applying and deter the caravans of thousands who waltz across illegally and are given social benefits, work VISA and get lost in a vast country but...

THAT'S RACIST!

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 181
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic