Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Where Feastmode gonna go?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Where Feastmode gonna go?

Apr 24, 2019, 7:26 PM

Kentucky is my guess. What say you? Maybe he joins KB at Mizzou but idk how they are at RB.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wisconsin.

Apr 24, 2019, 7:28 PM

Shot in the dark.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Wisconsin.

Apr 24, 2019, 7:33 PM

Their star RB is back right?

Yes. Definitely not Wisconsin.***

Apr 24, 2019, 7:35 PM

Snowflake Basher........Out

prob light it up anywhere in the B1G or Pac.***

Apr 24, 2019, 10:46 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Where Feastmode gonna go?

Apr 24, 2019, 7:53 PM

Mizzou makes a lot of sense. If we weren’t playing them I could see UNC. UVA would make sense in their offense too.

Apr 24, 2019, 9:20 PM

Feast or should not go to Mizzu, or any other program that has a running quarterback. Bryant carries the ball too much and that takes away opportunities for a running back to pick up carry’s.

Apr 24, 2019, 7:54 PM

Northwestern! They made the big 10 championship game last year. Him and hunter Johnson would be fun to see. It would be great to see them beat the bucknuts. And I think he could thrive in the big 10.

Message was edited by: Chucktowntiger1992

Apr 24, 2019, 8:48 PM

Tennessee, but hope not

Apr 24, 2019, 8:56 PM

Best move might be Ark to be with the Chad. The system familiarity might ease the transition. Walking into a new system in August and picking up everything quick enough to be a showcase for the NFL seems like a less likely proposition.

He might still get a bunch of carries but if his efficiency plummets it won't help his draft stock. RB's are more about testing numbers anyways.

Apr 24, 2019, 8:58 PM

If i was feaster, and im leaving im going to a place where i know they can atleast make the playoffs. So i would personally go to Oklahoma and link up with hurts. Feaster would get alot of catches and probably get decent ammount of carries. Plus hed be pretty much shoed in to be in the playoffs.

Btw i dont like Oklahoma. I dont like jalen hurts. I just think business wise it would be the best for him. More eyes on you late in the season

Apr 24, 2019, 9:18 PM

OU has 2 really good backs. He will go somewhere that he will start. He wouldn't start at OU.

Apr 24, 2019, 9:30 PM

You have a point. I thought feaster could beat out the backs there. But then again its not a guarantee. Id go if the coach told me i got the job.
Id look at the best teams likely to makw ghe playoffs i could start on. No way he goes to bama or Georgia. Notre dame wont be back in. Ohio state is on the rocks, idk how stable they are. Mizzou with kelly only last till the regular season ends. Kentucky is a joke. Maybe miami?? They might nsrak into the 4th spot. Arkansas is good for numbers but again you want those eyes on you as late as possible. This is a hard decision for a player like feaster

Apr 24, 2019, 9:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Where Feastmode gonna go? ]

You have a point. I thought feaster could beat out the backs there. But then again its not a guarantee. Id go if the coach told me i got the job.
Id look at the best teams likely to make the playoffs i could start on. No way he goes to bama or Georgia. Notre dame wont be back in. Ohio state is on the rocks, idk how stable they are. Mizzou with kelly only last till the regular season ends. Kentucky is a joke. Maybe miami?? They might sneak into the 4th spot. Arkansas is good for numbers but again you want those eyes on you as late as possible. This is a hard decision for a player like feaster

Message was edited by: Clemson9325

WVU - guaranteed.***

Apr 24, 2019, 9:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic