Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When we lose eventually (and we will), I hope that we don't
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 3,368

When we lose eventually (and we will), I hope that we don't

Jan 23, 2019, 4:45 PM

act like the bammer fans writing Saban's obituary. They are pathetic, over analyzing everything, and everything is wrong. I think bama is fine and will be good for years to come.

But it was so fun beating them and hearing them cry about it!

What an awesome season, hope 2019 is as good!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When we lose eventually (and we will), I hope that we don't

Jan 23, 2019, 4:50 PM

Bama fans are upset bc during the season they were deemed as the best team ever by media pundits. However, they were annihilated by us and that’s why they can’t handle reality.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They should thank ESPiN for that.

Jan 23, 2019, 6:16 PM

That's why I warn Clemson fans about letting ESPiN's hype about us go to our heads. We're number one right now. No one has to tell us we're the best. Honor ESPiN like you did when they sponsored the 'C,' word and said it at least three times/hour.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2019, 4:50 PM

Bama fans are upset bc during the season they were deemed as the best team ever by media pundits. However, they were annihilated by us and that’s why they can’t handle reality.

Jan 23, 2019, 4:56 PM

We will eventually lose and when we do, our 10 percent will go crazy. fire everybody.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2019, 5:11 PM

Our 10% are getting spoiled and might want to fire everyone when we aren’t winning by enough points, like at the beginning of the season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jan 23, 2019, 5:33 PM [ in reply to Re: When we lose eventually (and we will), I hope that we don't ]

maybe we should fire some now. why wait till the last minute. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2019, 7:48 PM

Lose? What’s this concept you speak of? Never heard of it. Jk... we start losing Dabo will correct it. Man has a plan for everything.

They are holding a lot in and have been holding it in...

Jan 23, 2019, 6:17 PM [ in reply to Re: When we lose eventually (and we will), I hope that we don't ]

for a long time. When the ### breaks all hail will break loose around here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have posted this before. The only way we will ever lose

Jan 23, 2019, 6:47 PM

Dabo is if a lot of our fans start Bit*hing about not making the playoff every year. As he has said, making the playoffs is not an easy thing to do. It takes good players, few injuries, and, a fortunate call or two over 13 games. When he said this I think he was responding to the talk that the reason Georgia lost to Texas in the Sugar Bowl was because they felt they should have been in the CFP. He insinuated that any team should be proud that they played in a major bowl game.

I worry about our fan base if say, we go 12-1, 11-2, or God forbid, 10-3, is this when when the fan base will come out raising he!!.

I’m an old coot, 76 years old, but I remember Bear’s glorious days. They played 10 games a year back then. After Alabama won several championships, they went 7-3 the next year. Bama fans were real upset. The Bear came on Alabama’s t.v.’s and said “You folks are spoiled!”

Re: I have posted this before. The only way we will ever lose

Jan 23, 2019, 8:14 PM

An old "coot"? Please phrase that differently. ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have posted this before. The only way we will ever lose

Jan 23, 2019, 11:11 PM [ in reply to I have posted this before. The only way we will ever lose ]

I'm old too, but not a coot. I just reread Bear Bryant's book that I have had since 1975, and its one of the best ever about college football. He actually had several 6-5 seasons in the late 1960s, and Bama fans were after him.

He said that there were two groups of Alabama Alumni. The first was made up of everybody who had graduated from Alabama, and the second group was him and his wife. The second group would decide when he was too old and too stupid to coach, and the first group might as well keep their mouths shut because there was nothing they could do about it.

He went on to win several more NCs in the 1970s.

Jan 23, 2019, 8:00 PM

Have you been in here on a Saturday when we don’t score on every drive and occasionally give up a touchdown?! This place is overrun with people just like that.

We beat coots by 3 touchdowns and people went crazy

Jan 23, 2019, 8:05 PM

All fan bases can be ridiculous at times. I hope people realize how very fortunate we are, win or lose.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We beat coots by 3 touchdowns and people went crazy

Jan 23, 2019, 11:18 PM

Two things are always going on in football; The ball bounces funny and there will be injuries. Remember a few years ago when Maryland was using their fifth quarterback, a linebacker. The games are not determined on paper. They are prepared for and played on the gridiron. Just remember to keep cheering and never leave early. Enjoy it while you can. Tomorrow is promised to nobody.

Re: We beat coots by 3 touchdowns and people went crazy

Jan 24, 2019, 6:55 AM [ in reply to We beat coots by 3 touchdowns and people went crazy ]

"Doesn't feel like a win" was a ridiculous statement that was publicized way too much. I don't believe 99% of us felt that way.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jan 24, 2019, 6:32 AM

I am so grateful to be a Tiger fan since 1977 . I always said this if Clemson only wins 1 game Pls! Let it be against the gameclucks. When we do lose our coaches and players will make adjustments and bounce back. This is a new era in Clemson Football. I hope we get a 10-12 game win streak on the gameclucks. For better or worse Go Tigers!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 3,368
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic