Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What makes some of y'all think we don't have depth at PK?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,169

What makes some of y'all think we don't have depth at PK?

Sep 22, 2017, 9:09 AM

What has Dabo done to make y'all come to this conclusion?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you actually asking Tiger Board(s) to explain why they

Sep 22, 2017, 9:17 AM

are in an irrational panic mode? You are asking this question to the same people who question why the staff would offer a scholarship to a kicker when we already have a kicker. Then when our kicker gets hurt they start wondering if Dabo can poach someone from the soccer team. No dummies, Dabo has backup kickers, which you complained about at the time so we don't need any soccer players

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Are you actually asking Tiger Board(s) to explain why they

Sep 22, 2017, 9:20 AM

Heh heh. Troof.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're right. In retrospect, it is a dumb question for this

Sep 22, 2017, 9:26 AM [ in reply to Are you actually asking Tiger Board(s) to explain why they ]

place --- the very same place that can't move past the cockflop to discuss the football game we're playing tomorrow. *sigh

I now understand why someone down-voted this post.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seriously...our players, and we as fans, all need to focus

Sep 22, 2017, 9:28 AM

on the BC game, or else we're only going to end up winning by 40

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

True I'm worried we will pull our starters in the 3rd and win by 39 or less.***

Sep 22, 2017, 9:31 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess some folks think focus can't kick the extra point.

Sep 22, 2017, 9:36 AM [ in reply to Seriously...our players, and we as fans, all need to focus ]

I'm here to say, IT CAN AND IT WILL!

FOCUS!

Looks like you missclicked and ended up on the wrong bored

Sep 22, 2017, 9:35 AM [ in reply to You're right. In retrospect, it is a dumb question for this ]

Donors den is 1 click over

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Speaking of bored ...

Sep 22, 2017, 9:37 AM

Donor's Den.

Re: What makes some of y'all think we don't have depth at PK?

Sep 22, 2017, 9:19 AM

Not Dabo, just observation.

Huegel apparently didn't have a great camp, but in the eyes of one guy who watched most of their practices, he said "he was still 30x better than the next guy."

Which I will admit is concerning.

Hopefully it won't matter much. We haven't kicked many figgies at all the last 10 games or so. Our offensive style is such we need a guy to kick extra points and hopefully the odd 30-yards-and-in chip shot, and I'm hopeful we have at least that. When even extra points get to be an adventure it is more than a little disruptive; as long as you just know a long figgie isn't an option it tends to make you even more aggressive, which can be a good thing.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2017, 9:25 AM

Everything he has done since day 1 makes me conclude that we are fine at kicker .

Just everything , except the dancing . He should hire an instructor there, in that one little area .

DB23

Sep 22, 2017, 9:35 AM

As I remember Spence was recruited by Dabo and given a scholly. Just because he is not the starter does not mean that he can't kick. Now is the time to get behind him and provide the support he needs from true TIGERS!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2017, 9:36 AM [ in reply to Re: What makes some of y'all think we don't have depth at PK? ]

DB23

Bless their hearts.........

Sep 22, 2017, 9:33 AM

I have come to the conclusion, in my short but rich life, some people can not be happy if they are not complaining, second guessing, worrying or simply bit-hing & moaning.

Re: Bless their hearts.........

Sep 22, 2017, 9:37 AM

You Rich , Bro ?

DB23

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,169
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic