Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What has happened to Logan Davidson?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,757

What has happened to Logan Davidson?

Jun 1, 2019, 10:18 PM

Logan has been a non-factor the last 1/3rd of the season. He came into the year as our best player. He was passed by Grayson Byrd. And lately he's just been extremely pedestrian.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Logan Davidson last 3 games . . .

Jun 1, 2019, 10:53 PM

vs Boston College 2-4
vs Louisville 1-4
vs Illinois 1-2

He was hitting .400 in Post Season Play until tonight . . . so I really can't agree that he was pedestrian lately.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think all of them are swinging at everything. Good

Jun 1, 2019, 11:18 PM

pitchers are not going to throw anything across the plate cuz they are going to swing at everything. I said this before. They need a batting coach. Monte is not a good one

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What has happened to Logan Davidson?

Jun 1, 2019, 11:59 PM

Non factor? Good grief. He’s played a great shortstop and been consistent at the plate all year. He’s only one guy in a lineup that has 9. Hitters 1-4 in the lineup have done their jobs. It’s the bottom half of the lineup that has been abysmal. Logan Davidson will be missed dearly next year, guy has brought it everyday for three years

Wish I could give you more than 1 TU!!!

Jun 2, 2019, 1:27 AM

(Maybe some of my Tiger friends will chip in and help . . . )

Logan is a gem and WILL BE SORELY MISSED!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What has happened to Logan Davidson?

Jun 2, 2019, 1:48 AM

Nothings happened to him per say but he is fighting it from the right side. The last few weeks when he hits right handed hes been struggling. Hes chasing a lot of pitches out of the zone and striking out a good bit. Left handed hes been fine. The overall problem is too many strikeouts. MLB scouts fear that he will struggle to hit at the next level. In 2 seasons in the Cape Cod League (colleges top summer league) he has hit .198 with wood bats. Scouts also say he has too much swing and miss in his bat. But the fact that hes a switch hitting shortstop with good defense and power will get him drafted 1st round.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,757
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic