Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well, this run is extra SWEET for me...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,370

Well, this run is extra SWEET for me...

Mar 18, 2018, 9:33 PM

At only 30, I haven’t been around as long as many of you t-neters, so I certainly don’t mean this as any disrespect to you...

...but I have stuck by Clemson basketball for a long time waiting for this moment.

I have mentioned many times on here, I am one of the few Clemson fans that is a bigger Clemson Bball fan than football, and I remember sitting in Littlejohn with 1500 people in the stands and watching us lose to Wisconsin-Green Bay. I remember going to watch us play in the Anderson Civic Center and I’ve seen many heart breakers in my 20 or so years of following tiger basketball.

Also, as many of u know, I am an avid Brownell supporter, sometimes to a fault, but even I was ready to see a change at the end of last season.

But today, this is just an incredible feeling! I am so happy for this team, coaching staff, and the true supporters who have stuck with it through thick and thin!

The last time Clemson advanced to the sweet 16, I was 9 years old and I don’t remember anything about it. So I am ecstatic to get to see these guys fight it out with the other 15 teams remaining in college basketball! Win or lose, I’m proud of this program! I only wish I could afford to go to Omaha to cheer them on!

Go Tigers!

Message was edited by: easleytigr®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation!

Mar 18, 2018, 9:37 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Re: Well, this run is extra SWEET for me...

Mar 18, 2018, 9:38 PM

Well said and you are obviously a true Clemson supporter.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fans like you help to build success. Proud of your support!***

Mar 18, 2018, 9:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

same here brother.

Mar 18, 2018, 9:41 PM

basketball has always held a special place in my heart. All of my siblings and both of my parents played basketball, and my uncle coached for almost 40 years, winning a few state titles along the way. It was always basketball first in my household. And I have longed to see Clemson become relevant in basketball. We've had some solid teams in my 26 years, but just couldn't quite get over the hump. Like Dabo says, The best is yet to come! GO TIGERS!!!!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,370
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic