Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well, this really s###s!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 4,198

Well, this really s###s!!

May 22, 2018, 2:14 PM

https://apple.news/AZVmHHvRAOO6aLiaBuAGS-A

Message was edited by: vance1059®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who's Larry Culpepper?***

May 22, 2018, 2:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Who's Larry Culpepper?***

May 22, 2018, 2:18 PM

GETCHA DR PEPPER HERE

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I got nothing***

May 22, 2018, 2:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I mean, there is a picture of him right there. If you don't

May 22, 2018, 3:02 PM [ in reply to Who's Larry Culpepper?*** ]

know who that is, then I feel for you because you must be doomed to listening to games on the radio.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh hey there lunger, thanks for stopping by

May 22, 2018, 3:08 PM

Looks like the original post was edited to include that link and picture. Originally it did not. Good talk though.

One of the most annoying commercial pitchmen

May 22, 2018, 4:34 PM [ in reply to Who's Larry Culpepper?*** ]

on TV ... other than Jay Gilstrap, the Sham-Wow guy, and the Hormel Pepperoni One-Man Band.

Plus, Culpepper appeared shirtless with Spurrier in a bathtub in one commercial ... YUCK!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Well, this really s###s!!

May 22, 2018, 2:22 PM

Dang, now we will have no need too not watch and commercials during a game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dilly dilly***

May 22, 2018, 2:25 PM

May 22, 2018, 3:06 PM

I thought the Dr. Pepper commercials with the tiny effeminate cowboy were better than his , anyway .
Won't miss him .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Not that Larry was all that

May 22, 2018, 3:36 PM

But Little Prince was (is?) far more annoying, imo. Guess now I’m gonna have to start td’ing all of your poasts; call you a coot; and otherwise insult you repeatedly.... y’know, since we have a different opinion, and all....

.... maybe you should just stick to vacuuming, and such?

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Lil' Sweet is funny!

May 22, 2018, 4:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, this really s###s!! ]

Love the cupcake and banister sliding one.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Well, this really s###s!! So they Culled

May 22, 2018, 3:17 PM

Larry Pepper? ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's about time somebody punched that guy in the face.***

May 22, 2018, 3:24 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

First they fire the real "Most Interesting Man in the World"

May 22, 2018, 3:35 PM

and now this ...

Who's next ... "Flo"? "Mayhem"? "The Gecko"?

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Flo is being replaced by an a capella group***

May 22, 2018, 3:52 PM

I also really miss Lily the AT&T girl***

May 22, 2018, 8:54 PM [ in reply to First they fire the real "Most Interesting Man in the World" ]

Re: I also really miss Lily the AT&T girl***

May 23, 2018, 1:27 AM

Crump's doing a solid for a surrogate

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I also really miss Lily the AT&T girl***

May 23, 2018, 1:27 AM [ in reply to I also really miss Lily the AT&T girl*** ]

Crump's doing a solid for a surrogate

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe another beverage will pick him up.***

May 22, 2018, 3:38 PM

Re: Maybe another beverage will pick him up.***

May 22, 2018, 3:48 PM

His first year was great but last year, not so much.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe another beverage will pick him up.***

May 23, 2018, 3:03 AM [ in reply to Maybe another beverage will pick him up.*** ]

I heard Jamie from Progressive Auto may be taking his place .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2009, 9:01 PM

To those of you who plan to boycott Dr. Pepper, what will you now do at 10, 2 and 4? This is a serious matter of epic proportions !!!

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not many will get the 10, 2, 4 reference.***

May 22, 2018, 4:36 PM

May 22, 2018, 4:23 PM

What are they thinking? Sorry bro but little sweet sucks, man life must be good if this is what we're byatching about. Did like the commercials tho.

May 23, 2018, 12:42 AM

Such a mild take bro

May 22, 2018, 4:47 PM

So "s u c k s" is banned. Was there an incident with that word?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doubly banned when you type

May 22, 2018, 4:49 PM

##### suck!

Wait, one word didn't get banned.

May 22, 2018, 4:50 PM

:D

May 22, 2018, 9:00 PM

May 23, 2018, 3:05 AM

Maybe the knee's been giving him some trouble again

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 30
| visibility 4,198
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic