Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Saban has been gameplanning Clemson since before August 2018
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Saban has been gameplanning Clemson since before August 2018

Jan 11, 2019, 6:48 PM

Saw that SEC homer Cole Cubelic is trying to throw cover to Alabama by saying that Clemson spent most of December preparing for Alabama while giving Notre Dame a mere one week's attention.

This started getting my juices flowing and as I recalled ESPN aired a documentary non-stop in August titled "Training Days 2018 - Rolling with the Tide". In one particular scene Saban is having a coaches meeting and guess what is located behind old Nick on the bookshelf? Well - have a look for yourself:

Notice the Tiger Paw on the notebook spine...Seems old Nick has been keeping tabs on breaking down Clemson since before the 2018 season began. Not surprising as I'm quite sure we do the same thing for our potential opponents.

Face the facts you SEC homers - we beat you within the time constraints we were given and that army of former coaches turned analysts that little Nicky had dissecting us for the past 6 months did little to assuage the beating that ensued. We outplayed Bama, plain and simple, and there is no amount of propaganda that is gonna make that butthurt feel any better...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Saban has been gameplanning Clemson since before August 2018

Jan 11, 2019, 6:51 PM

tabbyplague® This has to be my personal POTD. Great points and even better visual content! A picture is worth 4, 416 words, LOL! < - - - - -

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2019, 8:02 PM

He’s been planning for us since 2015. That first win over DW scared the begeezuz out of him. He saw the future, and he wasn’t it. So he went out to get Tua and build a passing attack. It wasn’t enough. He’s gonna lose 2 more nattys to us, if he gets there

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He’s been planning for us since 2015. That first win over DW scared the begeezuz out of him. He saw the future, and he wasn’t it. So he went out to get Tua and build a passing attack. It wasn’t enough. He’s gonna lose 2 more nattys to us, if he gets there

Jan 11, 2019, 10:01 PM

Spot on

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Jan 11, 2019, 8:05 PM

The breakdown books for Vandy and Tennessee is small as ish. Lol

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2019, 8:20 PM

Finebaum said it will come out later that Dabo started preparing for Bama in Sept. Ha. So what if he did?

Soooo, you Airborne fellas do recon too?***

Jan 11, 2019, 8:29 PM

Jan 11, 2019, 8:45 PM

Those are 2017 breakdowns for last year’s playoffs. Scheming for TL wouldn’t be in there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 11, 2019, 9:18 PM

Funny how The Citadel book is bigger than most sec teams, and they were still tie at half. Also noticed the call the real USC by the proper name. UofSC doesn’t get any respect. ????

Jan 11, 2019, 9:18 PM

Funny how The Citadel book is bigger than most sec teams, and they were still tie at half. Also noticed the call the real USC by the proper name. UofSC doesn’t get any respect. ????

That must be a lessons learned book...***

Jan 11, 2019, 9:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Jan 11, 2019, 9:41 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2019, 10:13 PM

It would be irresponsible not to gameplan for the team that you are most likely to see in the biggest game of the season. As far as I am concerned it is just one part of Saban getting outcoached by Dabo and crew.

Well theres two binders with their logo...

Jan 11, 2019, 10:21 PM

So i guess he was prepping/playing with hiself as well?

Jan 11, 2019, 11:11 PM

Bama has the largest staff and more resources than any college program. They can dedicate 20 people and I’m sure they did to both Clemson and Notre Dame once the playoffs were seeded while the main staff prepped for OU.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic