Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well boys..I didn't catch a ton because I didnt hit the water until 5...but
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Well boys..I didn't catch a ton because I didnt hit the water until 5...but

Mar 29, 2019, 9:53 PM

But I did get a couple of nice ones...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Question SPuD..

Mar 29, 2019, 9:56 PM

Do you make fertilizer out of the ones you can’t eat or freeze?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No....toss'em back...***

Mar 29, 2019, 10:30 PM

Re: No....toss'em back...***

Mar 29, 2019, 10:38 PM

Ole Spud- always keeps it ??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well boys..I didn't catch a ton because I didnt hit the water until 5...but

Mar 29, 2019, 10:41 PM

Sweet!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 29, 2019, 10:45 PM

Have this fish layed out already?

Not yet...but I will let you know shortly...***

Mar 30, 2019, 10:12 AM

Mar 29, 2019, 10:48 PM

Well Spud, I had to get up and turn 180 Degrees to get a good look at those beauties. If you could turn those pics 270 degrees clockwise or 90 degrees counterclockwise I wouldn't have to go through all of these contortions to view your catch. I'm still waiting for the announcement about your fish fry party.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dang Joe - you have my mouth watering

Mar 30, 2019, 2:04 AM

for some fried bass nuggets, grits and sliced tomatoes!!!

No cole slaw and hush puppies for me . . . and for dessert??? A simple slice of white bread with a pour of cane patch syrup folded over!!!

The staples of life don’t need to be fancy!!! Wish Poppy was still around to enjoy it with me . . .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: dang Joe - you have my mouth watering

Mar 30, 2019, 3:13 PM

Skeeta -- A man who doesn't like hush puppies ain't fit to own a mangy dog. For dessert, I'm torn between your suggestion and a huge helping of "nanner puddin".

Many, many years ago, probably back in the 1960's, I was with a group attending a seminar at a lake in the lower part of the state. We were informed our lunch would mainly be fish chowder and the guys doing to cooking were the best in the business. My appetite was whetted by that announcement. Later on I saw the cooks taking a few swigs and it wasn't sweet ice tea. Lunch time came and we rushed down to a tent to enjoy the fruits of their labor. I don't know what those "best in the business" guys had done but the first bite spoke out loud. That was probably the worst fish chowder ever to enter my mouth and the only time I can remember ever to limit my intake to one spoon, and it was only partially full.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: dang Joe - you have my mouth watering

Mar 30, 2019, 3:24 PM

Was it a cream base? I had a similar encounter in HH about a month ago. We ordered the blue crab dip. I was starving. It arrived and looked typical of the dish. I had a nice little piece of fresh herb bread with said dip and I literally dropped the contents of my pie hole on the table. Not only was it devoid of crab, but literally was a very warm dish of hot mayonnaise. The waitress returned moments later to find the dip covered in my napkin. She asked, “was everything ok with the dip?” My wife kindly replied, “we just didn’t care for it...” she graciously removed it from our bill.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually the fish look straight and ole Spud is sideways

Mar 30, 2019, 2:25 AM [ in reply to Re: Well boys..I didn't catch a ton because I didnt hit the water until 5...but ]

It's almost like the fish caught him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice Spud!! +1***

Mar 30, 2019, 10:01 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 30, 2019, 11:38 AM

It’s always interesting to see pictures associated with the T net handle. For instance, I always pictured you Spud with long flowing curly blonde hair. Kind of like a Swedish Viking.

Im on Hartwell today.

Mar 30, 2019, 11:46 AM

10 fish so far. Several were 6-10 pounds

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What lures are you guys using?***

Mar 30, 2019, 12:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man, I miss a Clemson - enjoy it, those are some fine bass!!!!***

Mar 30, 2019, 1:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic