Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well Tucker ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Well Tucker ...

Sep 26, 2018, 3:59 PM

You said it perfectly when you left in January:

“My time here at Clemson will always hold a special place in my heart,” Israel said. “The experiences I have been able to take part in are lifelong and I will always be a Tiger.

“I have learned a lot from my coaches and teammates in three short years. I enjoyed every minute being here and thank Coach Swinney for believing in me. After much consideration, I plan on transferring upon getting my degree from this amazing university. I’m just looking forward to the next chapter in my life to continue to get an education and play the great game I love. Again I want to thank the fans, coaching staff, my teammates and Clemson University for all their support over the past three years.”

But then there was Wednesday 9/26/2018 ... And you tweeted. And tweeted again. And tweeted again. Class is something you have, not something you mimic. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here simply because you are still a young man, and Lord knows I'm glad there was no Twitting to be done when I was in college. And truth be told, you were a Tiger. So I support you. I hope you go on to finish your education, throw for several thousand yards in some Alaskan 7-on-7 collegiate football league, and have a prosperous life.

But please don't lash out now. Don't make "tweets" 9 months after your transfer, on the heels of another QB's transfer. It doesn't suit you. I mean yes, is there more media buzz surrounding KB's transfer than yours? Of course. But don't insinuate that the ants are all marching out "along" with you. The reality is that when it comes to 5th string QB's at any level...High School, College, or Pro...nobody really gives a Tweet.

Go Tigers

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well Tucker ...

Sep 26, 2018, 4:01 PM

Well said....I lost respect for Tucker...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OUCH!***

Sep 26, 2018, 4:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 4:11 PM

Nicely put.

Misery loves company. Tucker nothing more than a clipboard holder***

Sep 26, 2018, 4:12 PM

Re: Misery loves company. Tucker nothing more than a clipboard holder***

Sep 26, 2018, 4:18 PM

Is he on a roster? I can't find anything.

Sep 26, 2018, 4:16 PM

I don't take issue with it. He didn't insult clemson just supported Kelly. Who is almost a brother to the guy. I disagree with Kellys wording but I can't insult the guy for the choice. I say no part of his tweets last night that were insulting to the university.

Sep 26, 2018, 4:57 PM

He tweeted a gif of players turning in their jersey to the coach. I don't see how that can be defended.

Sep 26, 2018, 7:28 PM

Yep, there was definitely an unsavory tone to his gif tweet.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2018, 7:04 AM

I did not see the gif tweet.

Who?***

Sep 26, 2018, 4:28 PM

So close to a great post but then you take a shot at the kid

Sep 26, 2018, 4:35 PM

Hard to post about being classy with an unnecessary dig at a 20yr old for your closing sentence.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: So close to a great post but then you take a shot at the kid

Sep 26, 2018, 4:54 PM

One needs to know his own limitations. He, apparently, has not realized his yet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of the worst scholarship offers

Sep 26, 2018, 5:02 PM

In recent memory.. what was Chad thinking?

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic