Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well, Bama Golf got Bammed by OKst Fans who cheered like it was football game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,738

Well, Bama Golf got Bammed by OKst Fans who cheered like it was football game

May 30, 2018, 7:58 PM

and thus a great Cowboy Golf Team beat a very good Alabama Golf Team with Alabama-type fan noise & huge rowdy cheering Crowds.

Congrats Cowboys by beating #2, #6 & #? Teams..even if on your home course.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, Bama Golf got Bammed by OKst Fans who cheered like it was football game

May 30, 2018, 8:10 PM

Okay, golf. With all due respect, I won't sleep a wink tonight. Okay, I love golf. Not!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, Bama Golf got Bammed by OKst Fans who cheered like it was football game

May 30, 2018, 9:36 PM

Why even post then? Just to bash golf? I happen to like following college golf.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 30, 2018, 8:32 PM

Those OSU kids played great from tee to green,hardly any bad shots and when they did hit a bad shot they just about always got up and down to save Par

May 30, 2018, 8:46 PM

It's almost as if the were very familiar with the course.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

May 30, 2018, 9:31 PM

Yea agree I'd say they had a pretty good advantage over the other 29 teams in the field,but hey they did not choke which would have been pretty embarrassing to have happen on your own course that you know everything about

May 30, 2018, 9:54 PM

But Horry knows enough about golf as anyone and even if it’s your home course you still got to hit the ball. Not as big advantage as other sports.

Anyway, no accident that these two teams were left standing in the end. I’ve always said it’s one of the hardest sport to win percentage wise. Ok st recruits at the highest level but they also tend to keep their golfers in school. They had a senior, junior, sophomore, and two freshman and won every match against a really tough bama team that’s been smoking us and most everyone else in the southern states.

Honestly, it’s a little embarrassing as much talent that we have in our state and surrounding border states that get away from us. That and we haven’t done a very good job recruiting overseas.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,738
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic